DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Trick-or-Treat II Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!!!

LilyElizabeth

Checking in. Cloud is scum. Will show why tomorrow night when I get back to work. But once day begins I plan on voting him.

Dark Green

I'm really excited to read your case on me once Day starts :biggrin:

This is a Lily game. You're all strippers.  :wink:

Boy, that escalated quickly..

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hola!  I actually didn't see my role PM, its been a weekend.  My best friend got married and I was the groomsman running around doing everything.

So sorry about the wait all, I do have good news though.

Salami and Andrej are mafia.

Salami came out way too strong and Andrej... just read page four and you should get it.

Dark Green

vote dark green

It says the game will start Monday October 7.  It's Monday October 7th - there are 9 hours left in the day - and you guys are ALREADY busting on me?  :(

On the bright side, I've been wearing my costume on my avatar since I showed up on this site.  ;)

Also, everybody knows the people in the dark green house makes you reach into a pumpkin full of pennies and whatever you can fit in your dirty little hand you keep.  What a rip.  I wanted a sugar daddy. 

• Club Leader

Dark Green (8) – Ishy, Tress, Mish, Andrej, Cloud, Dap, Pralaya, Des, Darthe, Yates

Yellow (3) – Aemon, Moon, Salami

Red (2) – Verb, Leelou

Light Blue (2) – Kat, Hally

Light Green (1) RTE

White (1) – Lenlo

Grey (1) – Not Bob

You gather together to go trick-or-treating. Once everyone who was invited shows up, you approach the dark green house. You ring the doorbell and when the door opens, you all yell "Trick or Treat." 

It is now day 1. Time to decide which one of you you think has a knife and needs to go home. 

Mod note - when a trigger is hit, I will post a cryptic message. Sometimes, you might be able to figure out what happened by the message. Sometimes, it will be a little more obscure. 

Archived