DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Trick-or-Treat II Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!!!

LilyElizabeth

Gg scum. Well played.

Leelou, you played a great game, gotta say. But I do have an issue with your vig kill on me (obviously lol). You said you killed me "because I had interactions with a lot of other players" but that's really just another way of saying I was active. Killing active players and then complaining about inactivity later on is pretty :dry: imo.

Also stinks cause I was actually trying to actively towntell this game, don't usually do that. Think it should have been obvious I was town. I wasn't afraid to expose myself, my thoughts and opinions. When you asked for input for how to use the vig kill, of course the safe answer for mafia is "It's your kill, do what you want, don't let scum manipulate you", which is what pretty much every scummie said. I towntelled by parodying that cliche line, then gave my thoughts on how to use the kill. And I still think you should have killed a lurker, would have made it much more uncomfortable for Tress and Mish to lurk like they did (don't take offense, yall did it well, but you lurked nonetheless). The part about me suggesting to maybe holster the kill was for reactions; I figured it would be invaluable in posterity to see if others urged you to use it or to holster, as if your top targets looked town, that said something, and same for if you had some scum in your top targets (they would have said to wait).

Learned some nice things about CS's scum meta this game :cool:

Why is Lenlo always scum? And I will NEVER again fall for AtE from Moon (not to say I fell for it this game, but it at least gave me some pause).

I never thought you were scum. I wanted to see that your interactions were genuine and then see how the people who had interacted with you felt after your flip. If I had waited a bit longer for a few more reactions, I probably would have submitted it on Mish. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't lurk! In case you've missed it Des, I lost my internet last thursday (and it's still gone for the record). During the weekend, I had to use the husband's phone, when he wasn't working, because I hadn't been able to pay my bill, so that was closed off. I paid my phone on monday, but I don't have as big free quota has my husband, so I had to be more careful about my usage. Every now and then I'll be able to get on an open Wifi in my building, but very rarely. I have been stressing out like crap for loosing internet while I'm in three games at once, and my WT Ajah is running an event that I'm in charge off. Every time I logged on I had to choose what needed my attention most right there and then. So no, I haven't posted a whole lot, but I have NOT been lurking.

Congrats Mafia! For the record, I did have a very good reason to act the way I did, and vote the way I did.

I was coming off super townie and no one was questioning it. I knew before long I would be NK bait, so I wanted to start looking slightly more murky. Also I was picking up on some weird vibes from Mish and wand wanted to test the results if I voted in a less popular way. I had planned to come back and vote as I said, but I didn't get a chance, and then I got swamped with RL and wasn't able to write up anything with examples on why I thought Mish was sketchy and I thought if I just said a blanket, wanted to see mish's response with no explanation it would come off really badly. So when I backed out I thought it was almost like a death where once I posted notice I couldn't add game content anymore - plus I was so swamped with school the last 2 weeks I didn't have time to look up posts. I was wanting to see Mish, Cloud, Krak, Aemon and a few other's replies...Tress and Snow I think...basically there was a list of a bunch of people I wanted to judge reactions of because they all seemed to vote together. I knew it was too big for them all to be mafia, so again, I didn't want to say it. Plus, knowing I was coming off crystal clear town till then, outright calling the people I saw as possible mafia, who at the time others didn't say much about, I figured would make me more of a target. I do regret not voicing my thoughts on it before I asked to be subbed out, but I thought the replacement would come faster and I figured others would look at the past trains and see who was voting on town in clumps.

Why is Lenlo always scum? And I will NEVER again fall for AtE from Moon (not to say I fell for it this game, but it at least gave me some pause).

>.>

Out of the many games ive played this month this has been the only one ive been scum in. Though trust me I would love to be scum that much.

No scum QT?

I didn't lurk! In case you've missed it Des, I lost my internet last thursday (and it's still gone for the record). During the weekend, I had to use the husband's phone, when he wasn't working, because I hadn't been able to pay my bill, so that was closed off. I paid my phone on monday, but I don't have as big free quota has my husband, so I had to be more careful about my usage. Every now and then I'll be able to get on an open Wifi in my building, but very rarely. I have been stressing out like crap for loosing internet while I'm in three games at once, and my WT Ajah is running an event that I'm in charge off. Every time I logged on I had to choose what needed my attention most right there and then. So no, I haven't posted a whole lot, but I have NOT been lurking.

That happened after this game was already a good bit in. And if anything, you lurked more at the start of it. Don't take it personal, I've tried lurking recently as scum cause I kept losing when I was mafia, didn't work however so I went back to the old me and my scum team won :baalzamon:

If it works, there's nothing wrong with a scummie lurking. Completely viable strategy. Just don't like that townies lurk, which makes it more effective for scum to lurk.

>.>

Out of the many games ive played this month this has been the only one ive been scum in. Though trust me I would love to be scum that much.

Lol so one scum team a month is low for you, eh?

:laugh:

Seriously tho, I went back sometime during this game and checked: most of the games I've been in with you you've been scum

I never thought you were scum. I wanted to see that your interactions were genuine and then see how the people who had interacted with you felt after your flip. If I had waited a bit longer for a few more reactions, I probably would have submitted it on Mish. 

Not fun being a litmus test :dry:

And killing someone you never thought was scum... :huh:

I'm going to go ahead and release it - mafia QT - http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/PHTeKufUFBB

Also, I gave plenty of warning that I was going to sub in the next dead player. The mafia had a choice as to who I was bringing back. Sorry I had to bring anyone back at all.

As it obviously slipped past Despo, quoting the scum QT link.

Hehe yeah missed it.... anddddd it looks too long to read casually. Damn you CS! I KNOW it was you who spammed the everloving snot out of it!

:mad:

>.>

Lol so one scum team a month is low for you, eh?

:laugh:

Seriously tho, I went back sometime during this game and checked: most of the games I've been in with you you've been scum

Yes it is :P.

I love being scum cause I'm horrible at scum hunting as town. Something I'm working on but still.

Yes it is :P.

I love being scum cause I'm horrible at scum hunting as town. Something I'm working on but still.

Prob a little tougher for you BECAUSE you're scum so often. To properly scumhunt, you have to put your neck out on the line considerably, and in your case that could just lead to quick lynches and whatnot. But prove yourself once, and it'll go a long way for when you're scum again...

Archived