DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Trick-or-Treat II Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!!!

LilyElizabeth

I've thought about those options and others. I don't like that TGlems didn't mention the lovers thing at all in his two posts before going off to travel.

Very good point.

Today is my mom's birthday and I need to call her before work since I get home too late, and I can't guarantee I will be back before deadline. It doesn't look like Csarmi is going anywhere today.

Unvote, vote TG

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is also a fourth option in that the mafia team didn't send in their NK last Night on purpose. This would be a pretty safe move to make it look as if Not Bob is town, without sacrificing him to get Leelou killed.

Yea I don't think that makes much sense actually. How would the maffia team know who Leelou would protect?

The lovers was evident, I'm sure everyone caught it. But I don't see why Leelou's protecting her lover would be automatic, killing her would make exactly as much sense.

Cloud, it was the fact that you got so defensive that made my view turn around on you. If you are town, there was no reason for you get so overly defensive about the fact that just townies had voted you D1... Townies vote each other all the time. And what I meant by almost forgetting you were in the game is that I hadn't really noticed you for a very long time, because you didn't stick your neck out much. The codeword was: almost. I didn't say I had forgot you, but almost. Nice way of trying to twist my words there.

And let's go back to your post to Leelou. It was

"Awesome! Nice save Leelou! :D Who did you protect?"

"Yay I'm gonna try for town cred by being super happy that the kill didn't go through! And buddy up to Leelou a bit! And try to distract people for a while by discussing the NK target!"  that's how that post reads to me. Any anyway, the point is: Why, if you are town, would you need to know? Also, it should be blatantly obvious that it was either Leelou herself or NB2.

And no, saying that it looks like trying to get town cred, doesn't mean it's a good townie question. It jsut means you thought it would be.

My list wasn't ment to be read in a particular order, it was just my thoguhts on the remaining non-confirmed players. But I'll state it clearly now: NB2 is the player I find the most supicious. However, for obviosu reasons, we can't lynch him today. You and TG are on the same level for me. Ok?

I'm not gonna let you off the hook because I have better suspects. If you hadn't noticed; that's how we've gotten to the point we are. People have gone for their most obvious scum reads, and after 6 lynches, only 2 mafia are dead. I don't know about you, but I'm gonna look at all the options today. Because this is MYLO, if there's 3 remaining mafia. We lynch a town today, mafia gets a successfull NK, it's game over and the mafia have won.

Also, your OMGUS on turning on me after I got suspicious of you, isn't making me feel much better.

And honestly, that's just how I talk.

I don't beleive for a second that neither TG or Cloud connected the dots on the lovers-thing... Especially TG. And I agree with Leelou that him not acknowledging it after getting it explained, is very worrisome. I'm really struggling with choosing wich of them I think is the best lynch today. And we have a deadline today too. Crap.

Aaaand I just refreshed my other tab while writing this and TG is hammered.

Yes it is. We are 8 players alive, and I would guess 3 of those are mafia. If we lynch a town today, we're 4 townies, 3 mafia. Mafia kill a townie during the night, we're down to 3 town, 3 mafia. Most games where I've been mafia, mafia win when they are equal to town.

Yes it is. We are 8 players alive, and I would guess 3 of those are mafia. If we lynch a town today, we're 4 townies, 3 mafia. Mafia kill a townie during the night, we're down to 3 town, 3 mafia. Most games where I've been mafia, mafia win when they are equal to town.

************** Aemon still isn't written off as dead in the OP... I thought that we had 9 players left >.>

I've thought about those options and others. I don't like that TGlems didn't mention the lovers thing at all in his two posts before going off to travel.

Very good point.

Today is my mom's birthday and I need to call her before work since I get home too late, and I can't guarantee I will be back before deadline. It doesn't look like Csarmi is going anywhere today.

Unvote, vote TG

I find that TG having another derp stretches credulity.

I also find TG's vote weird.

unvote vote TG

So Tress, Csarmi and NotBob huh?

Very good point.

Unvote, vote TG

I find that TG having another derp stretches credulity.

I also find TG's vote weird.

unvote vote TG

So Tress, Csarmi and NotBob huh?

Even if that's true, the game isn't up yet. Pro Doc has done pretty well so far, and there's a mirror out there. I think the timing there was just a coincidence and that we hit scum. 

• Club Leader

Vote Count:

TGlems (5) – Leelou, NB2, Snow, Tress, Salami

Tress (2) – TGlems, Cloud

Cloud (1) – Mish

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch

Deadline – Thursday 2 PM MST/5PM EST

As you turned from the Light Blue house, you discussed among you who might still have a knife. If you sent home one more person who didn’t have one, it would be bad. But you had to try. Nearly everyone was under suspicion by someone. It came down to TGlems and Tress, but finally TGlems was decided on. Salami ripped his bag of candy from his hands and sent him on his way. You quickly divided up his candy. No knife was found.

grimreaper.jpg

TGlems, Grim Reaper, roleless town, has been sent home

It is now night 7. Please get night actions in by Friday 10AM MST/1PM EST

And vote for a house. There are Tan, Brown, and White left to choose from. 

• Club Leader

As you walked to the Brown house, John Snow suddenly let out a cry. You looked over and his candy was on the ground at his feet. He scooped up what he could and set off for home.

You turn to look at the faces of the group and see big smiles spread over the faces of Salami, Tress, and Mish. They each advance on one of you and you see the knives in their hands. You try to get away, but your bags are cut open, all the same.

Congratulations, Mafia!

• Club Leader

Set up:

Mafia –

• 3-shot Roleblocker – Spiderman - Moon/Krak
  • 3-shot Role cop – Mario - Salami
  • Goon – Woody - Tress
  • Goon – Cleopatra – Lenlo
  • Goon – Angel - Mish

Town –

• Cop – Mermaid - Verb
  • Doc – Popeye - Leelou
  • 3-shot tracker – Little Bo Peep - RTE
  • 2-shot vig – Bee - Ishy/ John Snow

Vanillas –

• Vanilla – Elvis - Aemon
  • Vanilla – Cheeseburger – Not Bob
  • Vanilla – Toad - Cloud
  • Vanilla – Wonder Woman - Pralaya
  • Vanilla – Nurse - Darthe
  • Vanilla – Cop - Dap
  • Vanilla – Leprechaun - Andrej
  • Vanilla – Jaws - Yates
  • Vanilla – Grim Reaper - Hallia/TGlems
  • Vanilla – Dorothy - Kat/Not Bob 2

Vanilla – Fairy - Despothera

Bleargh, I be dedded.  Go town.

Also, now that I'm dead and it doesn't matter, I would never lie about IRL stuff.  It is against the spirit of mafia and ruins the game, IMO.  Shame on those who do.

I'm 100% with you on that. Also not everybody is a freako (I mean this in the bestg possible way!) as John Snow to be able to catchup in no time and be there with reads too.

I knew there was something odd about Mish :laugh: That sudden turn around was waaay too opportunistic. I didn't think that Csarmi was mafia though, and I was way too focused on Not Bob ever since he replaced Kat. 

Good game mafia! It was a lot of fun :D

Archived