DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Trick-or-Treat II Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!!!

LilyElizabeth

#Mish - I wanted to post my case on you this last day, but then I was stopped at D2. Remember when she promised she would vote Krak after the event then she conveniently forgot?

She played just great btw, but there was no way I would be able to post my views and not mention that.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL @Dap's /m33 post - I honestly forgot that he was dead.

Also we bussed Krak cause we couldn't find a way not to bus him. After the day was up, I realized I should have found a way to bus Lenlo hard, but I had my hopes that he'll start contributing and fly under the radar.

Snow's LD usage was the best that could happen to us btw, Lenlo was totally going down and no new info gained. Was he to use it anywhere else and it'd have been more useful.

#Mish - I wanted to post my case on you this last day, but then I was stopped at D2. Remember when she promised she would vote Krak after the event then she conveniently forgot?

She played just great btw, but there was no way I would be able to post my views and not mention that.

You didn't case Mish, and she didn't say what she thought about you or Tress during the last two Days or something which was also pinging. I should have picked it up, but I started getting tunnel vision on Not Bob.

I really was quite lost in the game on the last few days. Completely busy RL (swamped with work) and I managed to get into three games again, why does that keep happening to me when I hate to play even two :(

I didn't know what to say most of the time so I posted less, but that made me look scum I think.

I believe my D1-D3/D4 was quite decent.

Csarmi, I didn't conveniently forget, I actually really forgot, I AM a scatterbrain, lol.

YAAAY we won! *does a victory dance*

I'm ok with our QT being released!

Cloud, I played a bit more scummy today on purpose. You'll see it in the QT; Lily gave me a +1 to lynch after she forgot to post the LD-trigger that outed Lenlo, as a consolation prize. I was setting up play for a potential D8; If the NK failed, and we started getting outted, I'd try to make town lynch me, and hope for a good random.

Csarmi, I didn't conveniently forget, I actually really forgot, I AM a scatterbrain, lol.

YAAAY we won! *does a victory dance*

I'm ok with our QT being released!

Cloud, I played a bit more scummy today on purpose. You'll see it in the QT; Lily gave me a +1 to lynch after she forgot to post the LD-trigger that outed Lenlo, as a consolation prize. I was setting up play for a potential D8; If the NK failed, and we started getting outted, I'd try to make town lynch me, and hope for a good random.

I shouldn't just dismiss people when I think I have a strong town read on them. I swear I always keep swinging from town to mafia and then back again with you.

GG scum. 

This game was far more involved than I could handle right now. I've got a lot going on in my personal life and I really shouldn't have been trying to lead the town.

Leelou, you been doing just great. Nice saves, nice play and good scumhunting.

You were leading the town well too.

Some town players could have played a better game (or some scum players for that matter - Krak, Len, Csarmi D4-D7), more involved, etc.

I believe NB played very well too. Was very ironic then when we finally got aroudn to killing him to shut him up, he'd be replacing in (but I know Lily had no choice there).

Cloud, I did have a honest (well as honest as it could get for a maffia player) town view on you btw, I think you were doing nicely. Apart from some *headdesk* material like insisting that we should vote the same house all of us.

• Club Leader

I'm going to go ahead and release it - mafia QT - http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/PHTeKufUFBB

Also, I gave plenty of warning that I was going to sub in the next dead player. The mafia had a choice as to who I was bringing back. Sorry I had to bring anyone back at all. 

I'm going to go ahead and release it - mafia QT - http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/PHTeKufUFBB

Also, I gave plenty of warning that I was going to sub in the next dead player. The mafia had a choice as to who I was bringing back. Sorry I had to bring anyone back at all.

Yea that's totally cool Lily. I hope I didn't sound as if I was blaming you for that or anything.

Tress and Mish are dead to me now. :dry:

We wanted you on team too! Somehow you got your costume mixed up with someone. Totally had your knife and all that, see.

Archived