DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Trick-or-Treat II Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!!!

LilyElizabeth

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Club Leader

@Mod: I have a couple of questions about the design of the game. Can only members of a house hit it's trigger by doing something? And will a trigger that has been hit affect everyone in the game or only the members of it's house?

There are no members of houses. You are a group trick-or-treating a neighborhood. None of you live there. 

As for the triggers, PAFO

@Mod: I have a couple of questions about the design of the game. Can only members of a house hit it's trigger by doing something? And will a trigger that has been hit affect everyone in the game or only the members of it's house?

There are no members of houses. You are a group trick-or-treating a neighborhood. None of you live there. 

Ah, well in that case.

Unvote, Vote Dark Green

Let's get this over with so Day can start.

Ah, well in that case.

Unvote, Vote Dark Green

Let's get this over with so Day can start.

Agreed.

• Club Leader

@Lily - I'm assuming that the votes for houses count like the majority vote for a lynch? Also, is there a specific order for which house we'll visit after D1 or will we vote each time?

The houses don't need a majority vote. Once everyone has checked in, the house with the most votes is where you will go. Yes, you vote each night. On future nights, once all the night actions are in (or deadline is reached) the house with the most votes at that point is where you go next. 

Archived