DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week] Quidditch Match - Gryffindor vs. Hufflepuff!!

Leala Sedai

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was actually at the World Cup and it was Victor that caught the snitch, but the Irish still won the cup.  :biggrin:

*hopes that wasn't one of the question topics slated for this game*

A whistle is blown.  Time for some logic.  The Hufflepuff Chaser answered the question correctly which sent the quaffle toward the Gryffindor goal post for the second time.  The Hufflepuff Beater also answered a question correctly, and then chose the Gryffindor Keeper as his victim, THEREFORE...

10 POINTS TO HUFFLEPUFF!!

At the same time, an interception question was answered after all this by a Gryffindor Chaser, but since a second set of questions was not posed, I will say the quaffle is not on its way to the Hufflepuff goal post.

**And as far as the Parselmouth/parseltongue discussion is going, I had decided earlier that both answers were answered correctly.  You are both right.  Now hug.**

Chasers:

To hit the quaffle toward the Hufflepuff goal post again, answer this question:

How was the Mirror of Erised utilized in the end of Philosopher's/Sorcerer's Stone?

To intercept the quaffle and hit it toward the Gryffindor goal post, answer this question:

Name one centaur found in the Forbidden Forest.

I'm here, I'm here...my phone died on me at work today and then I had to go meet "real life" friends...so inconsiderate when I have a quidditch match  :laugh: 

On the plus/negative side...I didn't know the answer to that question anyways  :tongue: 

Hufflepuff's chaser has answered a question meant for n interception, so Gryffindor gets a foul shot at Hufflepuff's goal post without any chance for interception.

Gryffindor Chasers only:  To hit the quaffle at Hufflepuff's goal post for 10 points to Gryffindor, answer this question:

What is the powerful yet harmful spell found in The Half-Blood Prince?

My ruling for the snitch question is this:  Only Red may answer the next snitch question, then the one after may only be answered by Mish.

Archived