DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week] Quidditch Match - Gryffindor vs. Hufflepuff!!

Leala Sedai

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate to side with the other team, here, but (in the interest of fairness) everyone knows that spelling is not Red's strong point . . . :rueful:  *kicks herself for pulling a Cedric-like maneuver*

Still, it's up to the refs!

Foul! Foul!  A Hufflepuff player is admittedly trying to sabotage Gryffindor!  Those are antics worthy of Slytherin!  I'd never have believed it of Cedric's own House!  :ohmy:

A whistle is blown.  Both Seekers have answered correctly.  Both Chasers have answered theirs correctly as well, but Gryffindor answered first.  The snitch has been caught twice and...

50 TO HUFFLEPUFF AND 50 POINTS TO GRYFFINDOR!

The quaffle is hit toward the Hufflepuff goal post again.

Also, I'll ask again for no booing or hexing of the other team.  I'll use this as a warning.  If I see it again, whoever it was will be down for a round.

Hufflepuff Keeper:  to hit the quaffle away from your goal post, answer this question:

What is the name of the Weasley household?

^ lmao

bloody JKR and putting y's in a chaps name when an I does just fine  :laugh:

<-- is in a good mood cause I just finished College Algebra and squeaked by with a 96 *does a jig*

didn't get the extra credit though, which was to name the new kiddo in England.  instead I gave a paragraph long about how I pay attention to actual news and proceeded to list a handful of things that are 10 times more important to pay attention to than the name of some kid over in a country that my country won its independence from in 1771.  and how I totally don't understand the royalty and celebrity worship American society prefers to pay attention to. 

then I drew her a turtle and TMNT.  :laugh:

CORRECT!  The quaffle is on its way to the Gryffindor goal post.  Kronos, you are no longer bludgered.

To hit the quaffle toward the Gryffindor goal post again, answer this question:

Why was the house elf Winky fired in The Goblet of Fire?

To intercept and hit the quaffle to the Hufflepuff goal post, answer this question:

Where did Harry, Ron, and Hermione brew their Polyjuice Potion in The Chamber of Secrets?

A bludger is put into play.

To hit the bludger at the player of your choice, answer this question:

Name one Chaser from the Gryffindor team in Harry's first year at Hogwarts.

Archived