DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Despothera's House of the Undead Mafia! Game over! Town wins!!!!!

hazelkrs1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rereading early D1 really convinces me of Turin's scummitude. He garnered 4 votes extremely quickly and then he, Basel, and Maw all started pushing dubious arguments on Ley.

Maw used the 3rd party thing that ended up getting him lynched.

Turin and Basel used the "it's not a joke" reasoning. Basel's arguments along this line were extremely terrible. He made statements without any supporting evidence and when called on it, he supplied terrible "evidence." Ithi and I both called him on this.

Also, Turin used meta arguments and unsound logic to attack me. This looks like an attempt to weaken my case on him without actually looking like he is defending.

Penultimately, at one point, Ithi voiced suspicion of Turin, Maw, and Basel in the same post (along with myself and Ley I believe). Looking like that's why Ithi died N1.

Finally, shortly after I agreed with Ithi on her Basel, Turin, and Maw suspicions, Yates quoted a different post of mine and asked me if I was signaling. I responded with a cryptic LotR gif that, in retrospect, I think could very likely have been read by him as a confirmation. They also might have seen my weird "don't target me" thing as me telling them not to nightkill me. That might explain why the mafia waited 'til N5 to try to kill me :) If this is true, I'd like to say I planned all that but I totally didn't. Just fell into my lap ROFL.

Decent points there Wombat. I think I can go along with this.

2. Turin - ?
4. Tiinker - No Ability
6. Wombat - RoleCop
7. Berf - Mysterious Vote Restriction
11. Hallia - No Ability
15. Cloud - Werewolf Vig
18. BG - No Ability

Seems to check out. Berf's is the only claim here that seems to not fit. We had 4 role specific vigs for what looks like 4 roled mafia, plus a grand daddy that was a piece of all of them.

RTE seems to most likely have been the anti-Rockstar vig.

Cloud is/was the anti-werewolf vig.

Mish was the anti-Vampire vig.

Ithi must have been the vig for a zombie since that's the 4th monster character named so far in the mack daddy Despo's role.

The Rockstar had "distract with Bass Solo" - Roleblock?

The Werewolf had "enrage" - ???

The Vampire had "mesmerize" - Probably vote control.

The Zombie has ???

I originally thought they were suspicious,and thought Ithi was killed because she was getting too close to the scum team, and I was responded with "Really Hallia? It's not that easy. This might be exactly what the mafia want you to think. Every heard of a little thing called WIFOM?"

I hope I was right all along.

LOL that would be so awesome if it's true...

I hope it is.  Never been a fake symp before.

I originally thought they were suspicious,and thought Ithi was killed because she was getting too close to the scum team, and I was responded with "Really Hallia? It's not that easy. This might be exactly what the mafia want you to think. Every heard of a little thing called WIFOM?"

I hope I was right all along.

You may have been.  I like brazen kills as scum.  People are too willing to WIFOM themselves.  As scum, it's often preferable to deal with slightly incriinating WIFOM than a deathtunnel from a motivated townie.

Guys with Berf's claimed restriction, we're gonna need actual activity. We have 7 players and two of them are definitely not going to vote Turin today. That means we need to vote. Turin is at L - 3 atm and no one has argued against lynching him. What are you waiting for?

Oh. L - 1. I miscounted. Doesn't matter. Pretty sure Turin is mafia and even if he isn't, ninjahammering when you're down 4 teammates ain't exactly a great idea.

I'd like to hear from Turin before we lynch him, but I don't want to waste the opportunity of lynching him. Inactivity sucks.

Deadline is in 27 hours btw. Turin is the lynch today imo. Berf's claim may be a bit sketchy, but his play has been straightforward and he hasn't hampered the town while Turin's play has been a combination of running interference for Maw, making garbage cases on townies, and lurking. The lurking started well before Turin started his trip btw. I have no qualms about lynching Turin blind if we need to.

Official Vote Count:

With 7 players left, 4 are needed for a lynch

Turin: Wombat, Cloud, Tink (3)

Not Voting: Turin, Berf, Hallia, BG (4)

Day 7 deadline is here

Sorry about the wait for the VC, I'm finally back at work again however (was on my 5 day break), so I will be back to obsessively tracking this game :biggrin:

Turin is at L-1.

Hello all...

Sorry for not saying anything earlier. Had a bear of a day yesterday. On my phone and all so no fancy stuff...

I am the zombie. Beware of lynching me however. My ability is to infect. Meaning that a random person that is on my lynch will become a new zombie. There is no defense. Ithi was the only one safe from me as she had divine protection.

Okay. Carry on.

No wait... I'm really Ash. No not really... I'm Pikachu and I'm tired of that kid getting all the credit when I'm the one doing all the work.

Game NOT OVER.... MUAHAHAHA :laugh:

oh and. Braaaaiiiiiiinnmsssssss, arrrgh

Well I hope not. I guess I'll find out soon enough. My guess is if Turin's telling the truth then it was probably a 1-shot recruit sort of deal that probably was already used rather than some sort of infection bomb. Letting out right before hammer that someone on his lynch would be infected would just alert everyone and put the recruit at a higher risk of being discovered.

Archived