DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Despothera's House of the Undead Mafia! Game over! Town wins!!!!!

hazelkrs1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your claim is indeed terrible and you just confirmed to everyone that you are mafia.

First of all you claim to be Ash Williams. Did you already forget that Yates soft claimed to be Ash during the whole game, and hard claimed before he was ready to shoot Mish? I went back to find your response around the time Yates was explaining his soft claimes and this was your only response on those pages:

Yates...If you are a vig and kill Mish that's a bad bad move.  Everything about her claim makes sense.

You seem to accept the possibility of Yates being a Vig, but if you were the real Ash then you would have made him out to be a LLL which you didn't do. You even say that shooting Mish would be a bad move, but if Yates isn't a Vig then he couldn't have shot Mish making your warning null. 

Secondly after reading Ithi's death scene we saw how Ithi threw the bottle of holy water at Maw and it damaged him, this most likely means that he had lost his 1x Unkillable power then. I think it was also pretty obvious that Ithi would have went after Maw that Night. The point is that any of the four Vigs could have damaged Maw, because he is a combination of all four monster types, and it wouldn't make sense if Maw had his own Vig and a 1 x Unkillable power.

And lastly why didn't you sooner claim to be the Arrogant Bastard Slayer after Maw died? You became a Vanilla and the only thing you did was make the pool of potential mafia bigger. And now you even tell me and Wombat to investigate you tonight to prove your claim, wasting another whole Night of possible results. That is extremely anti-town. You are also pushing for Hallia's lynch while it wouldn't make sense for the mafia members to NOT have abilities otherwise the Vigs wouldn't have certain protections from the monsters they hunt.

Yeah it's clear that Peace is mafia. Now his post about me or Dice being Mafia at the start of the Day 4(?) also makes sense because that was just a scummy move and he didn't even bother to give any explanation for his reads.

Your claim is indeed terrible and you just confirmed to everyone that you are mafia.

First of all you claim to be Ash Williams. Did you already forget that Yates soft claimed to be Ash during the whole game, and hard claimed before he was ready to shoot Mish? I went back to find your response around the time Yates was explaining his soft claimes and this was your only response on those pages:

Yates...If you are a vig and kill Mish that's a bad bad move.  Everything about her claim makes sense.

You seem to accept the possibility of Yates being a Vig, but if you were the real Ash then you would have made him out to be a LLL which you didn't do. You even say that shooting Mish would be a bad move, but if Yates isn't a Vig then he couldn't have shot Mish making your warning null. 

Secondly after reading Ithi's death scene we saw how Ithi threw the bottle of holy water at Maw and it damaged him, this most likely means that he had lost his 1x Unkillable power then. I think it was also pretty obvious that Ithi would have went after Maw that Night. The point is that any of the four Vigs could have damaged Maw, because he is a combination of all four monster types, and it wouldn't make sense if Maw had his own Vig and a 1 x Unkillable power.

And lastly why didn't you sooner claim to be the Arrogant Bastard Slayer after Maw died? You became a Vanilla and the only thing you did was make the pool of potential mafia bigger. And now you even tell me and Wombat to investigate you tonight to prove your claim, wasting another whole Night of possible results. That is extremely anti-town. You are also pushing for Hallia's lynch while it wouldn't make sense for the mafia members to NOT have abilities otherwise the Vigs wouldn't have certain protections from the monsters they hunt.

Yeah it's clear that Peace is mafia. Now his post about me or Dice being Mafia at the start of the Day 4(?) also makes sense because that was just a scummy move and he didn't even bother to give any explanation for his reads.

You hit on everything.  Best post evar.

Hup Cloud Hup!

Official Vote Count:

With 9 players, it takes 5 to lynch

Hallia: Peace (1)
Peace: Wombat, Hallia, Cloud, Dice, Tink (5)

Not voting: Turin, Berf, BG (3)

Day 6 deadline is here

That's a lynch! Sorry about the wait, had to sleep then had a bunch of cleaning to do. Scene incoming...

There hadn't been much deliberation today. It started off with a simple accusation, and soon enough the bloodthirst had taken over the crowd. Members of the village were surrounding one of their own, a man named Peace. He had moved to the village not too long before, but had been a kindly enough citizen while he was there. He kept to himself mostly, and had never been the center of any drama in the town before, but that in and of itself was enough to make the other villagers wary in this circumstance.

As they gathered around him with evil intent in their collective eye, he finally stammered out a plea for mercy.

"Do not do this! I am one of you! Or rather, I am one of the Heroes who have come to help you! Let me show you my boomstick..."

"You dare invoke the same claim that the one known as Yates, the evil Rockstar who we have already vanquished, used himself before he died?" One of the group had stepped forward, a man known as Tiinker. He was wearing a very somber looking black frock, and had a severe countenance that also had an unsettling measure of calm to it. Short red hair cropped on his head, and thin framed glasses rested on his nose.

With a simple nod of his head, a few villagers rushed forth and grabbed a hold of Peace. He struggled instantly, and in fact shook a few of his captors away as he seemed to be filled with immense strength suddenly. More villagers came forward and helped to hold him in place, which became increasingly difficult as Peace started to... change. Growing in size, he also sprouted hair out at many places across his body, and his clothes ripped apart to reveal frighteningly powerful muscles underneath. His mouth started to slowly elongate out into a snout, and his teeth grew to immense proportions.

Throughout all of this Tiinker stood and watched, his expression unchanging. For some strange reason, the scenery had started to transform as well, and as lights unfolded from the ceiling and the ground turned into brightly lit tiles, a podium arose from the ground right before Tiinker. There was a solitary red button on the podium, and a studio audience collectively spawned in seats around the room as dramatic sound effects began to play.

Peace was now snarling and raving, spittle flying from his mouth as he addressed his attackers. "You fools! You know not what mistake you have made. I will tear every last one of you limb from limb! I will consecrate the ground with your blood, and make an altar out of your skins. My master will see that I carried forth his plan even after he left this realm, and he will smile down upon me as I feast upon your entrails!"

Tiinker took all of this in calmly, and as the dramatic sound effects suddenly stopped, and the audience came to an expectant hush, he opened his mouth.

"You are the weakest link. Goodbye." And with that, Tiinker pushed the red button, and the floor opened up beneath Peace. A hidden oubliette was far below the hole, and Peace howled his way down the long fall in almost comical fashion as the floor abruptly closed back up above him.

Peace: Werewolf, with the ability to Enrage, is now dead.

It is now Night. Get your actions in as quickly as you can, deadline is here

Lynching me is a waste.

I am liable for vote control and maybe something horrible if I vote scum, as far as I know. With vote control seemingly out of the mix with the Mesmerize sob out of here, I think I'm safe until endgame. Provided I don't place a vote.

That being said I'm obviously a very mysterious liability, and if you want to remove me then by all means, go ahead. I would understand as I am the unknown quantity right now.

But really, I'm a waste of action, because I will literally contribute nothing but thoughts to this game. No vote. No nada. 

*shrug*

Lynching me is a waste.

I am liable for vote control and maybe something horrible if I vote scum, as far as I know. With vote control seemingly out of the mix with the Mesmerize sob out of here, I think I'm safe until endgame. Provided I don't place a vote.

That being said I'm obviously a very mysterious liability, and if you want to remove me then by all means, go ahead. I would understand as I am the unknown quantity right now.

But really, I'm a waste of action, because I will literally contribute nothing but thoughts to this game. No vote. No nada. 

*shrug*

I wish you would be more specific about your restriction.  Not being able to be on any train that leads to a lynch seems rather implausible to me.

Dire consequences should happen for town if I become too curious toward the mafia. That's the pm, pretty much, or at least as detailed as the pm. Curious Villager.

If anyone has a different interpretation of that, feel free to speak up. As Town, I didn't want to trigger myself and suddenly be mafia.

Lynching me is a waste.

*shrug*

Dire consequences should happen for town if I become too curious toward the mafia. That's the pm, pretty much, or at least as detailed as the pm. Curious Villager.

If anyone has a different interpretation of that, feel free to speak up. As Town, I didn't want to trigger myself and suddenly be mafia.

That's really interesting Berf. I remember reading something about a curious looking villager in the opening scene who was paying more attention to the castle than the others. I think that you might become a Symp if you place a vote on a mafia but that is just speculation and the specifics aren't really important anyway. I have been reading Berf as town for the last couple of Days with his vote control being the only pingy thing about his play, but he seems to be quite open with sharing the little info he can with us which only makes him look more townie to me.

Dice once again checked on his target, making sure nothing was amiss. The villagers had fared better than he thought they would since they arrived in the castle, but Dice knew their were still plenty of threats left in this ominous locale. However, it was his sworn duty to protect his charge from any of those threats tonight, and he would be damned if he didn't hold himself to that oath. He once again stealthily crept passed his target's chambers, scanning the shadows for any enemies.

The threat of enemies potentially jumping out at him at any moment didn't have much effect on Dice, however he knew something else was taking its toll on him: lack of sleep. He had spent all his nights protecting those he felt worth needing of protection since he arrived at the castle, and although he was extremely resilient, the lack of sleep had made him very weary indeed. His lightning fast reflexes weren't quite as fast as normal, and his keen senses weren't as powerful as they usually could be.

Additionally, there was one other phenomenon which seemed to be happening which worried Dice as well. He seemed to be... seeing things lately. He didn't know if it was from lack of sleep or from prolonged exposure to this wretched abode, but it sometimes became difficult to truly discern whether or not something he saw was an actual enemy, or a figment of his overtaxed mind.

Just then however, Dice noticed a slight movement at the corner of his eye. Careful to not let anyone possibly notice that he had seen the movement, he kept walking forward as if he had seen nothing. He let the tension build up in his body however as he began counting down in his head, predicting when whatever it was that he saw might strike. Three, two... one.

Spinning around in a whirl of fury, Dice brandished his staff with a deadly grace, swinging it about him as he fended off his attackers. Spinning and jumping and twisting around, he avoided every one of their attacks, knowing that one moment of hesitation could not only cost him his own life, but also potentially that of his target as well.

He was a gyroscope of righteous fury, and it took every ounce of his effort to maintain his balance as he continued striking at his foes. Something started creeping into the back of his head however. Although he had swung many times and should have assuredly hit one of his attackers by now, he slowly started to realize that he had not heard a single grunt, or labored breathing of any kind to indicate when he had hit someone. Who, or what was he fighting?

In an even faster flurry of motion, Dice performed a series of flips and spins until he had landed up on an elaborate wall sconce located above the door to his target's chambers, and then froze. He looked down at where he had been fighting, and with a pained feeling realized he had been jumping at shadows all along. Steeling himself, he was about to breath a small sigh of relief when he instead first caught a whiff of an awful stench, one that overpowered his powerful sense of smell.

Suddenly feeling slightly dizzy, Dice did the best he could to fight off the feelings of revulsion coming from within, and then started to look around to see where the smell could have come from. A drop fell on his head. Dice knew he would be in a bad spot before he even raised his head to look up. He tried to quickly go through his mind to prepare for his next move, however something fell down on him then, hard.

Something else went through his mind soon after. It was his attacker's teeth.

Dice: Healer, ability to Protect, is now dead.

It is now Day 7. Deadline is here

Archived