DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Despothera's House of the Undead Mafia! Game over! Town wins!!!!!

hazelkrs1

Cloud, you seem like you are scrambling ever since Wombat came out against Basel yesterday and ended Dice's train. Your votes are all over the place and you don't seem real committed to your ideas or opinions. 

Vote Cloud

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not understanding the Cloud votes right now when Hallia is sticking out like a sore thumb.

Cloud has done a few things that appear scummy...but Hallia is 4 bars higher on the scumdar imo.  Do you guys have no opinion on Hallia?

I'm reading Hallia as null right now.  Her hammer was probably in response to me asking what we were waiting for.  I found it pro-town actually.

As for Mish, I think she was more killed because a lot of people had strong town reads on her than because of any suspicions she had.  Dice claimed Healer and I had told everyoine not to target me which must have looked to them like I was baiting them to target me.  So they didn't try to kill either of us and instead went for Mish (who was basically confirmed town after RTE's flip).  At least, that's how I think it happened.

As for Cloud, I was mainly voting him to look for reactions.  I didn't get what I was looking for though.

My top scum read right now is actually Pralaya.  He has done nothing but camp votes on Dice for most of the game.

Vote: Pralaya

Day 1 Final Vote Count:

Official Final Vote Count:

With 19 alive, 10 votes are needed for a lynch

Ley: Maw, Turin, Basel, Dice, RTE, Mish, Wombat, Yates, Tink, Ed (10)

Maw: Ithi, Cloud, Ley (3)

Ed: Darthe (1)

Darthe: Hallia (1)

Cloud: Peace (1)

Dice: Rorschach (Pralaya) (1)

Not Voting: Berf, BG (2)

That's a Lynch!

Scene incoming...

Day 2 Final Vote Count:

Official Final Vote Count:

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Maw: Hallia, Cloud, BG, Wombat, Turin, Tiinker, Dice, Yates, Mish (9)

Wombat: Darthe (1)

Dice: Basel (1)

Not voting: Peace, Berf, Rorschach (Pralaya), Maw, Ed, RTE, (6)

That's a lynch! Scene incoming (be forewarned, I'm on a date night with the missus, so the scene might be a bit lazy)

Day 3 Final Vote Count:

Official Vote Count:

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch

Maw: Wombat, BG, Turin, Cloud, Tiinker, Mish, Dice, Yates (8)

Dice: Rorschach (Pralaya) (1)

Not voting: Berf, Hallia, Basel, Maw, Peace, RTE (6)

That's a lynch. Scene incoming.

Day 4 Final Vote Count:

Official Vote Count:

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Basel: Wombat, Mish, Dice, Cloud, Tink, Peace, Hallia (7)

Dice: Basel, Rorschach (Pral), Berf (3)

Not voting: Turin, BG (2)

That's a lynch! Scene incoming...

Excellent post by Des btw.  Added some color for easy parsing.

Ok, I guess I am dead.

I'm assuming you mean this role:

"The Faith Healer is a Doctor with a 50% chance of success."

Fos @ Tiink for putting suspicion on a claimed, uncountered doc.

vote dice

Even bigger FoS on Baron Berf von Berfingham for voting Dice AFTER the doc claim!

I'm reading Cloud as town. He seems to find a legitimate reason to doubt Dice, and argues it well. If Dice is scum, I'm betting it's just as Cloud suspects.

My current scum reads are biggest on Berf and Tiink. I think Berf might have lied about his crazy role the whole time.

This post is somewhat interesting.  I normally ignore death WIFOM posts, but I think this one is rather telling.  Moreso because of what it doesn't say than what it does.

First, he puts an "FoS" on Tiink for terrible reasoning.

Then, he puts another on Berf for voting Dice after the claim when it is pretty obvious that the mafia had a vote control.  In fact, given the name of Basel's ability, that may even have been Basel's vote control.  As Berf rightly points out later, his sheeping the Dice train when it was looking like it would lead to a lynch makes no sense given Berf's claim and voting history.  I'm thinking that the mafia were trying to get bad things to happen to Berf just like they got Eddie killed by making him vote Maw before the hammer.

So, Basdel has put an FoS on two people who he claims were putting suspicion on Dice.  But you know who he doesn't FoS?  Pralaya.  And Pralaya had just made a post saying that he didn't think Basel flipping scum would clear Dice.  He also didn't move his vote from Dice to Basel.  If that's not putting suspicion on Dice, then I don't know what is.

Looks to me like Basel didn't want to draw attention to Pralaya.

Dead town roles:

Holy Avenger (presumed Zombie vig)

Vampire Hunter (Vampire vig)

Conservative Parent (presumed Rockstar vig)

Dead Undead types:

Vampire Zombie Werewolf Rockstar

Rockstar

Vampire

This leads me to believe that there are two mafia remaining, a Zombie, and a Werewolf.  I also believe it is pretty obvious that we still have a Werewolf Slayer alive.  I wouldn't normally post that last bit but I think the mafia would have to be thick not to have picked up on that by now and I don't think the mafia are thick.

We have 10 players left, probably 2 mafia and 8 town.

My top 3 are Pralaya, Hallia, and Tiink, in that order.  I think we should lynch from that pool.  Should the person we lynch not flip Werewolf, I think our Werewolf Slayer should shoot one of the other too.

There's probably a lot that I've missed. I have no training or gigs or football or sexy parties on tonight so can dig through the survivors and catch whomever has been telling us fibs. Scum - You have 6 hours left on the rocket clock.

Also Wombat since we can't talk in Roll Call thread - You aren't the first to mention that Nike's are too narrow for your feet - do you generally go Adidas? A lot of peeps I know go them cause they are apprently made wider.

Well I don't play soccer anymore.  I used to buy Adidas, but I never played on a high level, so I never got anything on the Total 90/Vapor/Predator tier.  I usually spent like $50 or less on my cleats lol.

My brother still plays though and his feet are also kinda wide.  His last two pairs of cleats have been Kelmes and he likes them a lot.

Official Vote Count:

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

Hallia: Peace, Cloud (2)

Cloud: BG (1)

Pralaya: Wombat (1)

Not voting: Turin, Tiinker, Berf, Rory B.D. Pralaya, Hallia, Dice (6)

Day 5 deadline is here

It is day btw, in case anyone missed that.

We have 10 players left, probably 2 mafia and 8 town.

My top 3 are Pralaya, Hallia, and Tiink, in that order.  I think we should lynch from that pool.  Should the person we lynch not flip Werewolf, I think our Werewolf Slayer should shoot one of the other too.

And if the Werewolf vig targets Hallia and Hallia is a zombie? This sounds like "lynch them all" regardless. I'll take the hit though, because I agree with the reads.

For balance, I assume there is no cop in the game.

Vote Pralaya

As for Hallia, I echo BG's statement. However, I'd like the eliminate her from the game because end game inactives are no fun. 

Cloud, you seem like you are scrambling ever since Wombat came out against Basel yesterday and ended Dice's train. Your votes are all over the place and you don't seem real committed to your ideas or opinions. 

Vote Cloud

I'm just a little lost right now but I can also tell that I'm not the only one and that the rest of you also are having troubles with getting any solid reads. The game has been quite messed up so far and so it would also be logical that we are struggling right now. The good thing is that we are ahead of the mafia team right now so we can afford to make a mistake or two. You are saying that my votes have been all over the place recently and I have to disagree. The previous Day I voted for Dice because I have found him to be suspicious which I have also pointed out a few times and I kept my vote on him because I had my doubts about his claim, then after Wombat came out with the whole "Basel is a vampire" thing I switched my vote to him because I ended up believing in Wombat and I thought it was worth a shot. After Basel got lynched Dice came back in the game and explained his role in detail and that made me trust him a bit more, although the extra protection against certain mafia attacks seems like overkill to me next to his standard doc protect. I'm still wary of him. This Day I voted for Hallia and provided a solid explanation, but after Peace also voted for her I become suspicious of him because he seemed to firmly believe I was mafia yesterday and now he is sort of buddying up to me and that seems off to me. I liked the explanation from his last post thought but I'm still a suspicious of him.

Hallia seems like typical Hallia with behind the times info/no explanation for actions. To me that gives me a null read right now. 

That's why I'm also having troubles with reading her in recent games and I always end up not being sure about allignment. However, we can't just ignore scummy play when we see it and allow a lurker to survive till endgame.

I'm reading Hallia as null right now.  Her hammer was probably in response to me asking what we were waiting for.  I found it pro-town actually.

As for Mish, I think she was more killed because a lot of people had strong town reads on her than because of any suspicions she had.  Dice claimed Healer and I had told everyoine not to target me which must have looked to them like I was baiting them to target me.  So they didn't try to kill either of us and instead went for Mish (who was basically confirmed town after RTE's flip).  At least, that's how I think it happened.

As for Cloud, I was mainly voting him to look for reactions.  I didn't get what I was looking for though.

My top scum read right now is actually Pralaya.  He has done nothing but camp votes on Dice for most of the game.

Vote: Pralaya

I have a question for you: Why would the mafia have shot Mish? After Yates got killed by RTE everyone thought she was as close to confirmed town as one could be without a coroner's report. Her role also made sense and her defense seemed very townie to me from the start. After Basel, who was a vampire, got lynched she wasn't a direct threat to the mafia anymore and she became a VT. It would have made more sense to me if the mafia kept searching for the other PR's in this game instead of just killing a confirmed townie.

Ok, I guess I am dead.

I'm assuming you mean this role:

"The Faith Healer is a Doctor with a 50% chance of success."

Fos @ Tiink for putting suspicion on a claimed, uncountered doc.

vote dice

Even bigger FoS on Baron Berf von Berfingham for voting Dice AFTER the doc claim!

I'm reading Cloud as town. He seems to find a legitimate reason to doubt Dice, and argues it well. If Dice is scum, I'm betting it's just as Cloud suspects.

My current scum reads are biggest on Berf and Tiink. I think Berf might have lied about his crazy role the whole time.

This post is somewhat interesting.  I normally ignore death WIFOM posts, but I think this one is rather telling.  Moreso because of what it doesn't say than what it does.

First, he puts an "FoS" on Tiink for terrible reasoning.

Then, he puts another on Berf for voting Dice after the claim when it is pretty obvious that the mafia had a vote control.  In fact, given the name of Basel's ability, that may even have been Basel's vote control.  As Berf rightly points out later, his sheeping the Dice train when it was looking like it would lead to a lynch makes no sense given Berf's claim and voting history.  I'm thinking that the mafia were trying to get bad things to happen to Berf just like they got Eddie killed by making him vote Maw before the hammer.

So, Basdel has put an FoS on two people who he claims were putting suspicion on Dice.  But you know who he doesn't FoS?  Pralaya.  And Pralaya had just made a post saying that he didn't think Basel flipping scum would clear Dice.  He also didn't move his vote from Dice to Basel.  If that's not putting suspicion on Dice, then I don't know what is.

Looks to me like Basel didn't want to draw attention to Pralaya.

So you are voting for Pralaya because he kept placing votes on Dice, who a lot of people found scummy, and because Basel didn't mention him in his dying WIFOM post? Pralaya hasn't been that active this game and I didn't notice him that much myself during the last couple of phases. It could just be that Basel simply forgot about him. Following this logic you could as well go after other players who Basel didn't mention and voted against someone that has now claimed a role.

Also, I would like to repeat my request that no one target me at night.

Of course you will... Your claim sure is convenient isn't it? It seems like it works like a Cop role, but as I have already mentioned I don't think there is a Cop in this game because there is a Vig for every monster type (with protections against the attacks of that type) who is also able to clear people. Granted, you "caught" Basel, but he was already in the spotlight and it could also be a elaborate bussing move that would result in you gaining tons of town cred. You don't seem to have any kind of result today, and neither did you post your previous results whatever they may be, and you keep saying that you don't want to be targeted tonight because of some shaman thing. You have made a list of Pralaya, Hallia and Tiink and that the scum must be between them, and couple that with the way you have been playing makes me think that you are mafia. The mafia team is behind right now, and they need some risky plan to have any chance of winning this game and I think that your claim is part of that plan. The town can afford losing you even if by any chance you end up being an investigative role because we are ahead, but right now there is so much WIFOM surrounding you that I would rather see you lynched.

Unvote, Vote Wombat

That argument makes no sense, Cloud. You think there is no cop because of all the vigs but you also think the mafia would have gone fishing for power roles (with Dice and me outed) instead of killing a confirmed innocent. You can't have it both ways.

Basel was in the spotlight because I put him there.

Also, I have two results:

N1 I didn't get a result (I believe I was blocked).

N2 I submitted my action but was still unable to get a result due to the phase skip thingamajig.

N3 I found out Basel was a Vampire.

N4 I got a result that I have not yet revealed (and won't reveal today).

That argument makes no sense, Cloud. You think there is no cop because of all the vigs but you also think the mafia would have gone fishing for power roles (with Dice and me outed) instead of killing a confirmed innocent. You can't have it both ways.

Basel was in the spotlight because I put him there.

Also, I have two results:

N1 I didn't get a result (I believe I was blocked).

N2 I submitted my action but was still unable to get a result due to the phase skip thingamajig.

N3 I found out Basel was a Vampire.

N4 I got a result that I have not yet revealed (and won't reveal today).

That's actually 1 result and empty, empty words.

Archived