DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Despothera's House of the Undead Mafia! Game over! Town wins!!!!!

hazelkrs1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That argument makes no sense, Cloud. You think there is no cop because of all the vigs but you also think the mafia would have gone fishing for power roles (with Dice and me outed) instead of killing a confirmed innocent. You can't have it both ways.

Basel was in the spotlight because I put him there.

Also, I have two results:

N1 I didn't get a result (I believe I was blocked).

N2 I submitted my action but was still unable to get a result due to the phase skip thingamajig.

N3 I found out Basel was a Vampire.

N4 I got a result that I have not yet revealed (and won't reveal today).

Well, if you are a mafia who is fake claiming his role then it would make sense for you to submit a kill on Mish to make it seem as if you guys believe the two current claims out there. It's also very odd that the mafia didn't shoot you last Night. Granted, you told everyone (including Dice) to not target you so it seems like you didn't have any fear of dying last Night which is very odd because you claimed to have an investigative role and I have never seen such a role also have a self-protect. What strikes me even less likely is that the mafia team also believed you and didn't target you. They can't possibly believe that we have four Vigs in the game who are immune to the powers of the monsters they hunt, a full Doc who can protect himself and others and also has his own immunities against certain powers, AND a Cop who apparently is unkillable :rolleyes: If I were mafia I would have taken the risk and just tried shooting you, but they went for Mish instead, and with it confirming that they believe the current revealed power roles in the game. Yeah, the more I think about it the less I think there is a Cop in the game because it would sway the game way too much in town's favor. There were most likely 5 mafia's out there; one of each type and Maw who was their overlord and a mix of all types. I think Despo build the game around the four Vigs helping each other out with their reads and immunities to try and figure out who is the mafia, and it would be way too easy if we also had a Cop who could do the job of all the four Vigs on his own AND is immune to NK's...

But for what it's worth I actually believe you

Why do you believe his claim?

That was oddly coherant for a Cloud rant of late, too :wink:

Hah I can be very coherant if I put my mind to it :tongue: I usually think that nobody has an issue with following allong my cases though.

Hey. Sorry I've been gone. It has been a strange group if stuff. I have to admit the Eddie modkill put me off the game. I will be back to at least more active as work allows.

My thoughts are that it looks odd that cloud is so after wombat. Wombat did snag Basel who turned out to be exactly what wombat said he was. I don't get the doubt there.

Pralaya I have seen giving thoughts and I see has just claimed vt. Meh.

Hallia, not much to go on (pot meet kettle, ironic)

Wombat, claim makes some sense. I would say he isn't a regular cop but our best investigation role I'm any case. The proof to.me is Basel flipping vamp.

vote cloud

Voting a person that has produced results is anti town IMO.

I mean Mish was supposed to catch Vampires, and then Wombat comes out of nowhere saying that he caught a Vampire himself. It just seems like a way too big of an advantage for town to also have a Cop who is basically more effective than all the Vigs together.

Only the thing with Basel doesn't make much sense. I will have to read back and check his interactions with the rest of the players before Wombat caught him.

Yeah Wombat was basically the one who first started the train on Basel and put attention on him. It could have been a super bus move, or he is speaking the truth and we have an OP town. I hate experimental games >.>

We can win this game without the Cop. I seriously think that the smartest move right now is to lynch him. We still have a full doc and a werewolf hunter somewhere out there and we can manage lynching two mafias ourselves.

So you believe that Wombat IS THE COP (of sorts) and you think it is the town's best move to lynch him?

Why in the world would you wish to lynch the cop? First I would guess that he isn't a full cop based on what he has been saying. Second, if he is a finder of some sort, then he must be town. Why would you want to waste any lynches on town?  

No I don't believe that he is the Cop. The only thing that is still making me doubt is the train he started on Basel. And yes I think it's wise to lynch him because everything about his claim doesn't make sense as I have explained in my previous posts and even if he ends up being some sort of investigative role we can still easily win this game without him. I could also be wrong though, and I'm also kinda afraid that I have started to get too paranoid of fake claims in this game. I don't know. I'm willing to switch to Hallia because I also have a scum read on her and there is still a second mafia player out there, and to be honest I don't like the idea of an inactive player lasting till endgame.

Turin, I understand that you are against lynching the Cop but do you believe I'm mafia?

Why yes. I'm voting you right? lol

************ Emergency Broadcast Message *****************

KEEP CALM

AND

VOTE CLOUD

**** This has been an Emergency Broadcast Message *****

Carry on

Oh Hi Turin. Forgot you were in this game a bit.

So Yesterday Cloud said that the best thing would be to just go ahead and lynch Dice as claimed Healer cause he doesn't trust any claims.

Today again  Cloud says that the best thing would be to just go ahead and lynch Wombat as claimed investigative role because *blah blah I'm-gaming-the-mod blah blah* and we can win without him even if he is. 

Well shoot Cloud. Dice I can understand you continuing to push because had a case on him before his claim. Wombat on the other hand, I'm not getting. If you have a case against Wombat that doesn't have anything to do with his role, let me know.

cloud you convinced me

convinced me you are mafia  unvote vote cloud

I'm sorry to break your dream but believe it or not I'm actually town. Even if you don't believe it, I would suggest to you that you start looking for the second mafia member out there because this Day will be a huge waste if everyone just focuses on calling me mafia because of my vote on Wombat. 

Oh Hi Turin. Forgot you were in this game a bit.

So Yesterday Cloud said that the best thing would be to just go ahead and lynch Dice as claimed Healer cause he doesn't trust any claims.

Today again  Cloud says that the best thing would be to just go ahead and lynch Wombat as claimed investigative role because *blah blah I'm-gaming-the-mod blah blah* and we can win without him even if he is. 

Well shoot Cloud. Dice I can understand you continuing to push because had a case on him before his claim. Wombat on the other hand, I'm not getting. If you have a case against Wombat that doesn't have anything to do with his role, let me know.

Let me summarize: We have an investigative role which can also protect itself at Night and the mafia team is apparently buying it. Yeah no wonder I'm suspicious as hell about his claim. You are right though that I don't have anything about his gameplay, and his train on Basel is making me doubt that I'm not just making a fool out of myself, but I have already explained my thought process in my previous posts. I'm also willing to switch to Hallia because I know that nobody here will end up following me anyway.

I'm trying to wrap my head around the fact that Cloud tried to get the claim doc lynched yesterday and are now trying to lynch a claimed cop type role today.  Does he believe two players are faking claims? 

The fact that he is interested in Hallia is making me doubt my thoughts on her now.

His constant vote switching also looks like he is throwing darts to see which one will stick. 

UNVOTE  VOTE CLOUD.

Cloud I think a lot of your troubles would go away if you just shut up.

FOS @ Halli - for normal Halli reasons we cannot have this still around at the end

FOS @ Praya - Basically not mentioned by scum. trying to slip past.

The above two need to die. Cloud is merely derping out loud.

With the whole vote control thing, I'm unsure if that was the extent of my role, or if I can still set off bombs with my own bumbling detective work.

If I could do it without destroying these pants, I'd be voting Praya right now. Lynch was looking possible until someone swooped in and distracted and pushed onto Cloud...

And what is the reason for destabilizing a lynch on a quiet player, if you are town? Nil - unless you have a whole tonne of proof onto someone else.

Reason for destabilizing a lynch on a quiet player if you are SCUM? - Easy. Keep the camo players around, keep the WIFOM high.

Major FOS @ Halli for being derp enough to claim that casting the hammer vote on Basel clears her name (Post 1219, Pg 61)

And then post #1229 (Pg 62) - completely misses the point of Mish's line of questioning - we've seen in the few posts that have some content that Halli is smarter than these two plays would give her credit for.

Archived