DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Despothera's House of the Undead Mafia! Game over! Town wins!!!!!

hazelkrs1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Official Vote Count:

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

Cloud: BG, Turin, Peace (3)
Pralaya: Wombat, Tink (2)

Hallia: Cloud (1)

Berf: Hallia (1)

Not voting: Berf, Rory B.D. Pralaya, Dice (3)

Day 5 deadline is here

12 and a half hours till deadline

Ok I didn't want to do this but it seems like I have screwed this Day up and there are currently three votes on me with about 12 hours left on the clock. I am Solomon, The Werewolf Hunter. My ability is Slay With Silver and the rest of my role also works just the same as the other Vigs.

Unvote, Vote Pralaya for consolidation.

I will go to bed now but I will make sure to be back a couple of hours before the deadline to switch my vote if need be.

Alright, welp, I don't know if I trust the claim yet since Cloud has been so keen on not trusting any other claims, I think that's fair turnaround. Yates already faked a Vig role so who knows.

But I'm okay with Unvote: Vote Hallia

I don't fully see the case on Pral or his scummy nature as much as others.

I really don't want to vote but will drop a Big V if I need to.

Consolidation votes should be on Praya, not Halli.

MAJOR FoS BG.

Also, if you, Basel, Wombat and Turin could stop playing in games I am involved in that would be great. Keep blending my reads.

And nobody wants that. Reads should be served whole with a side of mash or something. Not as a soup, or chunky style dip.

Waited to see if there would be a cc on Cloud. It sounds reasonable that there was a hunter for each portion of the awful creature that was Despothera (really is a girl's name) . Since the werewolf and the werewolf vig are the only matched set left if Ithi really was the zombie vig( I didn't follow the logic that holy water was in any way effective against zombies), it makes sense to give him another attempt. SO I will switch.

Between Palaya and Hallia I think Hallia has posted worse. Pralaya has not always been active (yes I know) but when he talked he seemed to be putting real effort into actually looking for mafia. Of the two I would really prefer a Hallia lynch but I think that Palaya is closer to lynch and I do not want this to end up in a random kill.

Unvote. Vote Pralaya 

I will probably not be awake at deadline. I should be asleep now but got awakened by a teenager, Bleurgh

I really don't want to vote but will drop a Big V if I need to.

Consolidation votes should be on Praya, not Halli.

MAJOR FoS BG.

Also, if you, Basel, Wombat and Turin could stop playing in games I am involved in that would be great. Keep blending my reads.

And nobody wants that. Reads should be served whole with a side of mash or something. Not as a soup, or chunky style dip.

Well excuse me, thought I should be voting for who I thought was most likely mafia. I had plenty of time to get back online for consolidation purposes if it had been necessary.

Halli can die tomorrow. Half Inactive/Half Scum = All Dead.

Really? Town is at present 8-2 and since I am lynched and NK, it will be 6-2 tomorrow. You mis-lynch tomorrow and it will be 4-2 and then scum have all the advantage. So, you need to be looking at scum reads rather than inactive reads tomorrow.

Anyway, of the remaining, cloud has claimed and it seems fine unless there is a counter claim. That takes out berf, peace, Turin, tinker and bg as unclaimed. My suspicion is on berf and peace and slightly on bg. Tinker seems town and my opinion on Turin has improved towards town.

Whereas some of the previous days had been filled with drama and quick decisions and decisive actions, there was a noticable drag to this day. The house itself was taking its toll on the temporary tenants; the stresses of not knowing who would be the next body found definitely weighed upon the shoulders of everyone left. And yet, they knew that not reaching a decision at all by twilight would likely result in worse consequences, knowing the game that Despothera had setup before he was vanquished.

The villagers had thought that after making such quick work of the Lord of the castle, that his minions would easily crumble afterwards, but they were finding the task of weeding out the final threats to the town a little more difficult than they imagined. And so, with town morale low, the villagers sat back throughout the day, no one really venturing forth with any arguments or accusations filled with conviction.

And so they were caught somewhat unawares as one of them looked out the window and noticed the sun was beginning to set. And with it, there seemed to be a... presence growing in the woods beyond the castle. Leaves rustled and soft moans seemed to be carried forth on the winds. Whatever was out there, it seemed predatory, and somehow eager... what was it waiting for? For daylight to end perhaps?

With that Peace knew he would have to act quickly. Others seemed to notice what he had as well, and there was a sudden rush as they encircled one man who had not spoken up much throughout the game. The mob growing around him knew that there wasn't that much of a case against this one, but they also knew they could not afford to wait any longer. The one known as Rory B.D. Pralaya grew visibly uncomfortable as he saw the group forming around him, but he did not protest in his own defense. He knew it was futile, he had seen that look in their eyes on days past.

He wanted to help the rest of his villagers rid the threat to the town as much as anyone, but he had found himself unable to help as much as he would have liked since he arrived. He had always lived his life a certain way; he could catch others in lies, but often found it difficult to lie as easily himself. And in this wretched game the beast had set up, fortune seemed to favor those who were quicker with the tongue than he.

And so Peace nodded, and the rest of the group rushed forward and grabbed Rory B.D. Pralaya, keeping him from being able to fend off any attacks. Peace saw a nice ornamental dagger sitting atop a porcelain stand, and picked it up and moved towards Pralaya. With one final glance outside to make sure he was making the correct decision, he plunged the dagger deep within Rorschach's throat, and severed his windpipe with a flick of his wrist. He turned towards the windows as the gurgling sounds began to fill the room, everyone quiet as they waited to see if they had waited too long.

Drawing the curtain open, he saw darkness coming fast, but the presence seemed to be retreating. Peace knew this should have made him feel better, but when he looked down and saw the blood on his hands, he felt no comfort.

Rory B.D. Pralaya, Villager with no abilities (Vanilla Town) is now dead.

It is now night. Night deadline is a quick one again, so get NA's in asap. Deadline is here

Halli can die tomorrow. Half Inactive/Half Scum = All Dead.

Really? Town is at present 8-2 and since I am lynched and NK, it will be 6-2 tomorrow. You mis-lynch tomorrow and it will be 4-2 and then scum have all the advantage. So, you need to be looking at scum reads rather than inactive reads tomorrow.

We have a full un-cc's and werewolf proof Doc who can self-protect and last till endgame so that should tilt the adds in our favor. We also have Wombat's... investigative Oracle shaman thing that shouldn't cause any problems right? :tongue:

Archived