DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Despothera's House of the Undead Mafia! Game over! Town wins!!!!!

hazelkrs1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Official Vote Count:

With 7 players left, 4 are needed for a lynch

Turin: Wombat, Cloud, Tink, BG (4)

Not Voting: Turin, Berf, Hallia (3)

Day 7 deadline is here

That's a lynch! Scene incoming...

Judging by the scenes, I'd say your ability is smelly poops.

LAWLS! 5 points to Wombat for that hehe :laugh:

The sun was not even high in the sky yet when the villagers had seemingly come to a consensus. They had once again reached their conclusion without much deliberation, and now seemed to be guided by gut feeling after having had a week of time to judge those few left for any strange behavior. The target of their accusations still took his time however, before he finally replied.

"Brainsssss....." was all that came out, somewhat anticlimactic considering how long some had waited for Turin's reply. The others waited a bit more, to see if he would add anything else. "Brainsss.... wifomy brainssss...." Turin concluded. He began to slowly shamble towards the others, and let his disguise crumble away as he did. What was moments before a normal looking villager was now a wretched abomination with rotted and putrescent flesh all over. The thing sported many wounds from previous altercations, and the lower jaw was missing.

It still had claws and a powerful grip however, and it's slow speed masked the suddenly quick swipes he would occasionally take at anyone who stayed within reach. The crowd wasn't so much afraid of him as they were wary, and they still seemed intent on ending the creature's life.

One amongst them felt he had waited long enough, however. Boris Grishinko had been in this house for far too long, and he wasn't about to let one rickety looking old corpse stand between him and freedom from the clutches of the evil abode. He glanced around quickly, and his eyes rested upon an interesting looking weapon leaning upon a nearby wall. A Shaolin spade it was, resembling a halberd somewhat but even deadlier. Boris knew that the best way to deal with this fiend was most likely decapitation, and he knew this weapon would do the trick.

Even better, the weapon's reach would allow him to deal the fatal blow without getting too close, and considering the terrible stench coming from Turin, Boris thought that might be a good idea. Who knew how long it would take to get a smell like that out of your clothes? Not to mention the chance that Turin might still be able to infect someone...

And so he hefted the Shaolin spade, giving it a few test whirls and stabs, and then grunted and started to move forward. He started bellowing a war cry as he picked up speed, and others quickly moved out of his way. There was already a fairly large space around the zombie as everyone wanted to stay clear of the deceptively quick swipes from Turin's claws, so Boris found it easy to step forward, perform a quick pirouette, and then in one smooth motion he flashed the blade around at the end of the staff and separated Turin's head from its shoulders.

The head flew through the air, and headed for the one known as Wombat. Thinking quickly, he grabbed a nearby cricket bat and swung away, connecting solidly with the zombie's head and sending it flinging far away. "Pikaaaaaaaaa...." the head cried as it sailed off in the distance. Wombat wiped away the filthy remains of the creature that had splattered on him. Looking towards the others for a few moments, he finally shrugged and headed towards the castle doors.

He got there and pulled with all his strength, but unfortunately the doors were just as obstinate as before. Looks like they still had more scum to kill. The villagers prepared for night, hoping it would be their last in the ghastly mansion.

Turin: Zombie, ability to Infect, is now dead.

It is now Night. Get your NA's in. Deadline is here

Solomon finished shaving and set the hand mirror down along with the razor. He sighed as he considered who he might try and visit tonight. He had seen many of the other Heroes that had hailed the call to arms already fall before him, but at least a couple of them had been able to go down fighting, going down in a blazy of glory like a true Hero should. But alas, it seemed he would not be able to achieve the same fate. He had seen the werewolf slain by Tiinker, and judging from the other monsters he had seen die, he actually was doubting that there even was another werewolf out there for him to slay.

And so he instead turned to the bed in his chamber. He now had the most comfortable bed, since the other Heroes passing allowed him the pick of the litter. He considered the warmth and comfort of the bed, and weighed it against the remote possibility of being able to find whatever remaining scum were left in the castle for him to slay. Surprising even himself, he finally decided to remain in his chambers this night. He had had many sleepless nights already, and there couldn't be many vermin left for the townspeople to slay. There would assuredly be plenty of time to wrap up this little "game" that the madman Despothera had set up for them, and why not take care of that business in the day, after a full night's rest?

Solomon grunted as he slipped his boots off, and set them beside the bed. This was also somewhat unusual for him; he liked being as ready for action as possible at all times. But why bother? He had already decided to stay in the nice comfortable bed tonight, why not try to get as comfortable as possible? There was a strange feeling in the back of his head that these type of thoughts were very unusual for him, that something might be wrong, but a deep satisfying yawn soon stifled that thought. In moments Solomon had forgotten about that notion entirely.

He continued getting ready for bed, taking his various weaponry off of his person and setting it down gently on the desk near his bed. He admired the blades as he did so. Every one of them, made completely from silver. They had tasted lycan blood before, but it had been so long since they had fed. Maybe the next village that cried out for help would give him the opportunity to satisfy their appetite once more.

Crossing back over towards the bed, he considered whether he should move the desk closer to him, just in case he needed to get to his weapons much quicker. Standing for a few moments while he debated internally, his weariness finally won out as he instead just plopped down on the bed. He blew out the candles on the nightstand, then settled into the bed, drawing the thick covers over him. He couldn't believe how comfortable they were! Murmuring in satisfaction, Solomon drifted off into a deeper sleep than he had had in quite some time.

Hours later, the house itself seemed to groan in satisfaction. The werewolf hunter would never rise again.

Cloud: Solomon, Werewolf Hunter and Town Heroic Vig, is now dead.

That's my guess. 

Wombat is unlikely as he was the main driving force on Turin's lynch, seems a bit late in the game for a such a distancing move as that.

Berf's weird voting restriction thing might be made up to protect him from scrutiny. Could have been recruited early? 

Other than myself, Tiinker and Hallia. Tiinker hasn't set any bells of in my head all game, though Hallia did so earlier until we trusted her from Wombat's no ability viewing.

So my main suspect right now is Hallia. Berf being next primarily for his odd role that doesn't seem to fit so far the rest of the game.  

Nope, I wasn't bitten.  I would think he would've not wanted to bite me anyways, because people still wanted to lynch me even after.

That's a fair point, but that's under the assumption the infect took place more recently when it could have happened near the beginning of the game.

Berf has no abilities.  Everyone is now either claimed or seen as having no abilities.

If I had to guess, I'd say the conversion occured early rather than late.  If Turin could only convert after being lynched, why didn't the mafia just let us lynch him D1?  Instead, they went practically all-in to prevent his lynch.  I'm guessing the infection was a one-shot night action.

Right now, my top suspect is BG, but I think we have to lynch Berf today.  If we don't lynch Berf today and mislynch, then we could be left with 3 people and no way to achieve a lynch without Berf voting.  So unless Berf can tell us more about the anti-town consequences of him voting, I think we have to lynch him.

I was under the impression that Berf's restriction was part of his role. If that was the case I'd have thought that would have shown up on your Rolecopping, wouldn't it? Berf, have you had your restriction since the game started?

The way I see it, if Berf's lying, then he's likely scum. If he's telling the truth, then he's not someone we want around at 3-way LyLo. I just want some clarification from him before I vote. He's been rather vague about his restriction so far. Even Eddie gave us more on his.

FYI: I'm leaving for China around midnight tonight. I've got a 20 hr. trip ahead of me. There will probably be wifi on the plane, but just an FYI it might be a bit more sparse over the next week or so.

I'm going to Vote Berf right now too. If he comes on and says something in the next few hours I still have time to change my vote. Wombat, what you say about Berf is probably true about having him around on the final day is a liability if he's town. If he's mafia, then great. I wish I had more time I'd go back and research Hallia and Tiinker's play this game but I have to go on memory right now, and I remember Hallia having some weird play. Tiinker, to be frank, I don't remember too much about because my attention has been on others most the game. 

*pinches bridge of nose* .... I can vote. The Mod decided that now is the time to let me know that voting is not my trigger. 

I have appointments over the next few hours but will be back after. If it helps remove a distraction, lynch away. But I flip town and we don't know if we can afford that at this time.

I know for a fact I am town, and I think I can trust Wombat.

If all three remaining players have been scanned by Wombat and show no ability, then I think we are dealing with the last mafia being a recruit. There is also the chance of a 3rd party floating around as always.

I think it's Hallia - Quiet, but actually more vociferous than normal, despite that not saying all that much. Posted a horrible case on me that looks like going for the easy option.

I pick up little pingy outbursts on BG's posts and Tiinks I get no handle on.

Archived