DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Despothera's House of the Undead Mafia! Game over! Town wins!!!!!

hazelkrs1

*pinches bridge of nose* .... I can vote. The Mod decided that now is the time to let me know that voting is not my trigger.

I have appointments over the next few hours but will be back after. If it helps remove a distraction, lynch away. But I flip town and we don't know if we can afford that at this time.

So you asked him before what your trigger was and he PAFO'd you but now he's letting you know it's not voting?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wombat why are you sus of BG?

He's been rather slippery this game. Hasn't been taking firm stands on controversial players and his voting record is pretty meh. He also seemed kind of frustrated when Hallia hammered Basel after he had posted intent. Hallia got a lot of heat for that hammer, but I think it's the most pro-town thing she's done. I didn't know if mafia could use their vote control to mess things up or not and I knew Basel was scum so the hammer was legit imo.

*pinches bridge of nose* .... I can vote. The Mod decided that now is the time to let me know that voting is not my trigger.

I have appointments over the next few hours but will be back after. If it helps remove a distraction, lynch away. But I flip town and we don't know if we can afford that at this time.

So you asked him before what your trigger was and he PAFO'd you but now he's letting you know it's not voting?

Correct.

Wombat why are you sus of BG?

He's been rather slippery this game. Hasn't been taking firm stands on controversial players and his voting record is pretty meh. He also seemed kind of frustrated when Hallia hammered Basel after he had posted intent. Hallia got a lot of heat for that hammer, but I think it's the most pro-town thing she's done. I didn't know if mafia could use their vote control to mess things up or not and I knew Basel was scum so the hammer was legit imo.

True enough. Not firm or sold on it though.

And I think I might see what you're doing, Berf.

Also, do you know what would happen if you were triggered?

I still have no idea, apart from the fact that it is detrimental to town. And as to the first, then lord have mercy on us all because I'm just driving blind at this stage. Might work though.

We've only got about 18 hours left. BG is probably incommunicado and god knows when Hallia or Tiink will show up. Might be worth prodding them. If we don't get a good lead, I'm still favoring lynching you over BG. You'll still be too risky to have at LyLo imo.

Archived