DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Despothera's House of the Undead Mafia! Game over! Town wins!!!!!

hazelkrs1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The villagers all wake the next morning, and after doing a quick count, realize none have fallen this night. There is a brief sense of relief, followed by a renewed dedication by those still standing to hunt down the remaining vermin.

It is now day. Day 6 deadline here

Dice did you self protect?  If not, who ever you protected is most likely confirmed town.  Unless scum chose not to kill.  I doubt that is the case.

I'm still of the opinion that Hallia is scum and we got side tracked yesterday. I know some of yall were saying you'd be willing to lynch her but never placed a vote or stated that opinion til it was too late to do something about it.  I'm betting those were some bussing statements.

VOTE HALLIA

Hard Claim: Seer (Rolecop)

Results:

N1: NO RESULT

N2: Unable to finish action

N3: Basel has the ability to Mesmerize

N4: BG has no abilities

N5: Hallia has no abilities

Given these results, I think we should focus our attention on the following pool: Turin, Tiinker, Peace, Berf as I think the remaining scum will have abilities.  It is possible that one or both of them don't but that is unlikely imo.

As for who I would like to look at first, that would be Peace.  His voting record is terrible.  The only scum he's voted is Basel and that was after he had already tried to go for Dice and Cloud and I had finally claimed a guilty on Basel.

Also, his defense of Mish's claim was rather overdone imo.  He said Mish's role made perfect sense or something like that when at the time the only vig to have flipped was Ithi.  At the time I thought it was because Peace was a type-specific vig but now that Cloud is uncc'd Werewolf Slayer, Peace's defense of Mish is back to looking like scum buddying for town cred.

Vote: Peace

That's a fair plan.

I need to re-read a bit then because I haven't really been paying a lot of attention to Turin, Tiink, and Peace. Berf's got his weird vote role thing, but Hallia suggested it might be a cover story. I don't necessarily believe that right now, but its worth re-reading to check out.

Good job Womby!  And I think you're right.  He's pushing for an easy lynch and hoping it'll just help him stay under the radar, that way when I flipped vt he could just reason that everyone wanted to lynch me, because I was one of the quieter ones.

Vote Peace

FYI. I am out on the road thru Monday so will be able to read but not post much.

Wombat makes pretty good sense about the pool. But why is hallia not on the list? It is on a different page so can't check right.now.

Funny that hallia calls peace out for jumping on an easy lynch and trying to remain under the radar and does exactly that in the same post. Let.me see if there is a good reason not to vote her today...

She has no abilities. Doesn't necessarily mean she isn't scum but given what we've seen of the setup so far, I'd like to look elsewhere as I think the last two scum will have abilities.

Although I wasn't really a huge fan of lynching Hallia in the first place. Pralaya was playing scummy imo. Hallia is just not playing much imo.

Okay. She was viewed as having no abilities. It would.make sense all the mafia being parts of Despo would have roles. It is making me wonder some about berf and his role. He has come out with the can't vote thing or something dire may happen. I don't know if I believe that. Dunno. Gotta get rolling again soon.

I could go with that. 

Vote Peace

I also think that the last two mafia have abilities, and it's nice that we now have a pool of potential mafia. I shot BG last Night btw. I will do a quick reread tonight and try to get a better read on those players, I don't have much time right now. I'm also interested if Berf was the first one to have claimed to have post restrictions, or the second one, because he could have just used the same excuse as Ed to gain town cred. It's just an idea.

Also, his defense of Mish's claim was rather overdone imo.  He said Mish's role made perfect sense or something like that when at the time the only vig to have flipped was Ithi.  At the time I thought it was because Peace was a type-specific vig but now that Cloud is uncc'd Werewolf Slayer, Peace's defense of Mish is back to looking like scum buddying for town cred.

Vote: Peace

That's because I am a Vig. I'm the granddaddy of vigs.  I am Ash Williams- Arrogant Bastard Slayer and Heroic Town Vig.   My kill would work against Despothera (Maw.)  That's why I was trying to push the lynch away from Mish early in the game.

Good job Womby!  And I think you're right.  He's pushing for an easy lynch and hoping it'll just help him stay under the radar, that way when I flipped vt he could just reason that everyone wanted to lynch me, because I was one of the quieter ones.

Vote Peace

This is just keen.  Accusing me of pushing an easy lynch when this is exactly what Hallia is doing.  The one difference?  Hallia has been scummy all game long. 

I'm keeping my vote on Hallia.  She's the best lynch today.  If you don't trust me, then check me out tonight.  Both Wombat and Cloud can do so. 

Archived