DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Despothera's House of the Undead Mafia! Game over! Town wins!!!!!

hazelkrs1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dont pretend you dont love playing the Emo bit Des lol

DM seems to be losing my posts.

I can agree with wombats thought

vote Basel

So is this a delayed OMGUS for when I voted you back on D1?

my bad   mixing up games

And then you say that your vote on me is based on something from another game, yet you leave the vote where it is. So you're now openly and deliberately voting someone based on their actions in another active game? Nice. Vote Dice.

actually I thought I was voting Thorum in this game and thought that was the post i lost. I didn't unvote because the VC was showing me as not voting  therefore I did not need to unvote.

I thought Wombat made a good point so i voted Basel. thats it really  and that was http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/83718-despotheras-house-of-the-undead-mafia-day-4/page-56?do=findComment&comment=2999791  in THIS game Basel and had very little to do with you voting me. It was actually in agreement to the bottom paragraph about your actions regarding Maw

Official Vote Count:

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Basel: Wombat, Mish, Dice (3)
Dice: Tiinker, Basel, Peace, Rorschach (Pral), Cloud (5)

Not voting: Turin, Berf, Hallia, BG (4)

Day 4 deadline is here

Edit: Cause I'm a goober. "Post" button =/= "More reply options" button

How did you get delayed OMGUS from that Basel?  It's clearly a sheep vote, not any kind of OMGUS vote.

It might be that as well, but the very first thing that came to mind for me was a connection to when I originally voted him on the first day.

Cloud: Baaaaah baaah ;)

This makes me even more interested in the Basel-train.

I have explained a few times that I found Dice's voting pattern to be scummy so it shouldn't come as a surprise to you that I'm voting for him. I'm no sheep ;)

fine I will claim seeing as you seem intent on lynching me.

Im the Healer.

Now we should take a look at those pushing my lynch/s

What is your character name?

Tiink, Peace why are you voting for me? I can't remember either of you posting any kind of reasoning why you find me suspicious.

Also Dice, your argument that we should take a look at the people pushing for your lynch is bs imo. I mean you have played pretty scummy so far and people have also pointed that out. Even if the mafia was on your train they couldn't know that you are the healer (if you are speaking the truth) so your last post sounds like you just want to focus on a very specific group for almost no reason and that is pinging.

Archived