DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lord of the Rings Mafia [Advanced Mafia] Town Wins!!!!

RandA lThor

Player - the whole case on me is based on lies and things you have made up. 

* First - as soon as I mention or votes a mafia player you say that I´m distancing, bussing or trying to get town credit. So however I vote you will find me scummy. If I don´t vote mafia then I´m trying to save someone on my team and if I do vote mafia then it´s bussing. Seriously? I have been on the mafia lynches and you hold that against me? 

* Second - you even say that there are posts that you can´t understand from a mafia perspective. One of them you are even not sure how to justify if I was mafia. Still you don´t take these post in account. Because you are making up a case and you want me to look scummy

* I´m not a day bomb and I would not claim so either simply because I´m not one. You make it sound like you prevented me from fake claiming. Again, that is just something you make up. 

* You talk about cc Hally. How could I do that without getting mod killed. If I understand Rand right I can´t even say that there are characters that I´m not. I think you are trying to get me into a trap where I claim without thinking. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thank you Dap...that's the Dap I know...and the Ring! I couldn't think how she could have got round the viewing from Tigs, and totally forgot about it. The penny has dropped.

I've been back and forth like I'm in a tug of war..

So UNVOTE VOTE TINA

Exactly...that was my points about getting people to agree or not to that list...haha. 

And now we know why Tigs is still alive, hoping that she would at some point follow the person who had the ring, so their action wouldn't show up. 

Legolas and Aragorn had reached Gondor.  Finally they had combined the strength of Rohan and Gondor to make an army ready to march on Mordor itself.  Only, there were no strong enemies remaining.  There was no Sauron nor Saruman to bind the orcs and goblins together, and the only thing left were small tribes of them running around Middle Earth.  There was still evil in Mordor though, they could feel it.  Legolas and Aragorn left the army behind and continued into Mordor to seek whatever evil lay within.  They searched for half of a day and were about to go back when they heard calls of "PRECIOUS!!!!!!  I HAVE FOUND YOU AT LAST!"

They quickly headed that way only to find nothing.  They were confused until they knew what they were dealing with.  Gollum.  He must have put on the ring though, so he would be ... invisible.  Suddenly, a rock flew into Legolas's head making him fall towards the cliff nearest to him.  Legolas would have died except for Aragorn's hand which caught him.  Legolas quickly fired an arrow right where the rock had been thrown from.  Suddenly a shriek came as Gollum's hand had been punctured with the arrow.  The Ring slipped from his fingers and Aragorn ended it with a slash of his sword.  The forces of evil on Middle-Earth had finally been defeated at last.

Tina, Gollum, Odd-night SK turned full night has been lynched.

Dap, Eowain, Witch-King Hunter has survived.

Tigs, Gimli, Follower has survived.

Talya, Treebeard, Saruman Hunter has survived.

Nya, Theoden, Wormtongue Hunter has survived.

Hally, Aragorn, JOAT has survived.

Town has won!

I will post all QTs as soon as possible.  Mafia team and mason teams I need your permission to post QTs.

Archived