DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lord of the Rings Mafia [Advanced Mafia] Town Wins!!!!

RandA lThor

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahh.... ok.

I'm torn. I mean, Aragorn is a main character and all, and it does make sense if he's looking to kill the Witchking.

A Jack Of All Trades on the other hand.... sounds a lot like it could be a Gollum type role to me? There has to be a Smeagol!! O.o

So I'm gonna leave my vote on Hally... for now. *nod*

I was thinking Tina as the bomb might be more likely to be Gollum. my only trouble with this is, if Gollum isn't on the mafia team, then which character is the mafia, I can only assume an orc, there was a nasty one in RotK. 

I´m town. 

Talya must be town.

Tigs have given us mafia names so she should be town. There is a little voice asking me why she hasn´t been killed yet but I can´t see how she could be mafia giving up her own.

Left is:

Player - hasn´t been followed by Tigs. His claim makes sense from a character point of view. But he was late to claim and since I was the only one who claimed after him he could easily have made it up. He is claiming the same role as others have had already = safe claim.

Nya  - Her role doesn´t make sense. Who would her role be? But - she is cleared by Tigs as far as I can see.

Hallia - I went back and looked through 69 pages to find her claims! Is there really no easier way to do that? She claims JoaT.

N1 or N2 - View AH = town

N3 - Killed Cloud

N4 - Protected Tigs

She has also claimed a rb that I don´t think she has told us about.

Hallia has mostly followed others. She has made a lot of joke posts, hi posts and I will be more active posts. Her claims came at very convinient times. 

I don´t know who to vote. Player or Hallia. 

Dap it was the same claim as mine but to find wormtongue, which I think makes her Theoden. 

Hang on, I've just worked who you are Dap...Eowyn, of course. I should have guessed that before. 

UNVOTE 

VOTE TINA

We started out with 24, we have got 6 of the mafia. The only reason the game hasn't finished is that there is still Gollum...3rd party, though that doesn't explain who did the kill the night before. argghhhh! 

Okay, as we can't say we are someone or not, but can comment on others, we can do this by elimination. 

Do we all agree that Tigs is Gimli? (Tigs do not respond obviously)

1. Turin - Mason - Merry

2. Arez Peace Frodo, 1-shot BPV, Mason, Town Godfather, killed Night 4

4. AH Wombat - Viewed as town by Hallia - Denathor

5. Nolirion -  Faramir

6. RTE Shelob, 1-shot mirror mafia, lynched Day 3

10. Basel Boromir, Even night Vig, killed Night 1

11. Cloud Galadriel, Absorber, killed Night 3

12. Leyrann BB Csarmi Wormtongue, Recruited Mafia Symp with 1-shot Roleblock

13. Darthe King of the Dead, Miller, lynched Day 1

14. Tiinker Saruman, Mafia Sympathizer with 1-shot recruit and godfather potential, killed Night 1

15. BG Sam, Mason, Shelob Hunter, killed Night 3

16. Lessa Chuckles Legolas, Tracker, killed Night 5

18. Pank  - Mason - Pippin...not sure if dead at this stage? 

20.WBK Sauron, Mafia Role Cop, lynched Day 4

21. Dice Gandalf, Cop, killed Night 5

22. EP Witch King of Angmar, Mafia Vote Controller, lynched Day 2

23. Despo Elrond, Doctor, killed Night 3

24. Thorkin Balrog, Mafia Strongman, lynched Day 5

3. Nya - Theoden

7. Hally - JOAT - Aragorn

8. Tina - bomb - Gollum

9. Dap - Eowyn

17. Tigraine - Follower - Gimli

19. Talya - can't possibly say

I have separated out. This is how I see the ones left. 

We have had 6 mafia already, although 2 of those needed to be found by the looks of things (Saruman and Grima - Grima was found and recruited). There still could be a mafia left, but then it makes you wonder who out of those are not a good claim - Aragorn, Gimli, Eowyn, Theoden, and me (can't possible say who I am :p)To me, Aragorn and Gimli have to be in it, they are one of the nine. Everyone else makes sense. 

Now what I propose is for everyone to go through that list and say whether you agree with who I think is who (except yourself - so delete that one). 

I am also confused as to why I haven't been killed yet! I don't want anyone to confess but someone has GOT to be protecting me.

On a side note, 3rd party roles only have to survive until one side wins right?

We are getting down to the nitty gritty so does anyone have an idea of how to go about figuring this out?

I had started getting all the posts where someone claimed and my phone went all stupid...I HATE playing from a phone.

We are going to have to start questioning all of these claims. It's hard to do without revealing characters but you guys have done awesome on the lists of trying to guess ;)

@ Talya - No, I´m here but I´m going to sleep now. This is a strange game where we can´t reveal characters and yet our roles seems to be connected to our characters. I really wish I could give you a hint of my character. It would make sense to you. So think a bit about it. 

I like your list but at least one of them has to be wrong. 

@ Tigs - So you think we have both third party and mafia? Or just mafia left?

I´m hesitating who to vote but it will be Hallia or Player. 

3. Nya - Theoden No NA on N6

7. Hally - JOAT - Aragorn

8. Tina - bomb - Gollum No NA on N7

9. Dap - Eowyn

19. Talya - Treebeard

My role lets me check a person each night and tell what/if any NA they performed.

Are any of our masons still living or is It down to us 6? I had checked the OP and thought there were more living.

I'm not sure if there is a 3rd party but in a game where everyone is SOMETHING I wouldn't doubt it. I'm not really concerned about them at the moment.

As Long as they stay alive they win, IIRC! I'm thinking there is one mafia member left and its among us 6 unless any of the masons are still living

Archived