DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lord of the Rings Mafia [Advanced Mafia] Town Wins!!!!

RandA lThor

That slightly confused me, but ok.. XD

Agree;

Tigs - Gimli

Talya - Treebeard

*leaves out self* ;P

Debatable;

Hally - JoaT.... Aragorn makes sense, ok. But if all the others make sense too...ah I dunno.

Dap - Eowyn ... I think he made that claim quite early on, before the Witchking was lynched? Correct me if I'm wrong. But I got a towny vibe from him since then, because the role is like my own in phrasing and effect etc, and I dont think many people had claimed that then.

Which leaves Tina. Gollum could be third party...but then again... Seems more like a mafia character to me. Maybe was recruited..??

Anyhoo, have to work now but Unvote.

Good idea Talya, that kinda cleared my head a bit :P

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ill go do a case tomorrow on Tina and hally if day isn't over

Ill hammer Tina if people want (cos of the bomb stuff)

I have already said that I´m a night bomb. You know that as you questioned me why I didn´t claim day bomb. Trying to get town credit?

Sorry for the double and triple posting :D

Anyway, if wombat was viewed as town why are we considering him as a possibility?

Wasn't there only one person with the recruiting ability so far? Does the recruit not count if its used on the symp?

Wombat isn´t even alive, Tigs.

I'm thinking its either dap or hallia because of their proximity to Tina in the listing. Could explain how easily it got mixed up on who had the NA WHEN I viewed her.

I don´t think we should base a vote on that. Rand could have had any kind of list. 

I also see what you are trying to do Talya and I understand why. But since someone (one or two?) is lying I think we need to look at the game play instead. The only person that I trust because of character guesses is Treebeard and that is only because Rand sort of confirmed that. Of course, if mafia has had more recruits then Talya could have become mafia. We have no evidence so far that mafia could recruit "good" characters so far so I will put Talya aside. 

Do you trust Tigs? Because if you do, then Nya and I am cleared. I believe her since she has given us two mafia already. Why would scum do that, especially since it hasn´t been a good game for the mafia. 

Left is Player and Hallia.

Player: He claimed late. (I´m the only one who claimed after.) Claiming late makes it easier to find a character that no one has claimed before. Of course he didn´t claim a character but claimed a role that implies a character. He has claimed the same role as others have had. If he is mafia then this is a safe claim to do. It´s pretty big chance that I´m not that character. I have not gone back to look at his votes. Will do that if I get the time. I also don´t look the "I will lynch Tina even if she might be a bomb" comment. Really looks like trying to get town cred. 

Hallia. We can´t know that she is actually a JoaT. She claimed that AH was town but scum would know that. We have no proof of who she protected or role blocked. The only thing we have seen is her killing Cloud. Add that to the way she claimed. First she said that two out of Talya, Player and Dice were town. When pressured about it she says that she mixed up games and that she only knew Talya is town. Then she says she had a 1 shot cop view and that she did watch someone else. After a while she then says that she can vet herself by naming the person and then dying. After that she tells us that it´s AH. And after that she tells us that she is a JoaT. If you want to I can go back and quote it all because I wrote up every single post of her yesterday when I looked for her claim. She has also had a lot of spam posts and has generally followed others leads. 

If I get the time I will go back and look at Player´s votes today. Our oldest girl is graduating on Friday and we have a lot to do (I´m actually going to cook!) and we have three summer ceremonies in our other schools tomorrow. 

Thanks Nya. you can see what I'm trying to do Tina, but you won't help with it. I agree at still looking at what people have said, but I want to hear what people say about the others, we can talk about that. There are a few characters that have to be in this...Aragorn being one. So who you might think someone is or just as importantly isn't can be helpful and used along side the other stuff. 

Dap what do you think of the list?

And I wait to here from Tigs and Hally. 

I do wonder about Tigs not being killed yet, which could mean she is Mafia (she would know the info she has given out...she could be a mafia follower), but then who is Gimli (another important character). But then the Rand business about the mix up after last night does make her look town (unless she is a follower as mafia, in which case it still could have all happened). 

It also goes with Hally...a JOAT could be either town or mafia, She has made a few claims. But then if she isn't Aragorn who is? Dap has already said that he thought hally was Aragorn, which means he isn't. (I thought Dap was him at one point, because of the Witch King being the destroyer of the kingdoms of the north (Aragorns ancestors). 

At the moment the best choice is Tina as I think she is Gollum, however she maybe Third party and not mafia, hence no night kill. 

I'm not sure how much time we have left. 

I viewed Heart, who turned into Wombat; I killed Cloud; I protected Tigs one night, and roleblocked Nya the night Tigs said she did nothing.  O.o  Ohmigosh.  I missed that.

Unvote

Vote Nya

so what did you do last night? 

I found out after my post that wombat was dead...for some reason I was getting him and dap mixed up *shrugs*. It's time to lay off the rum ;)

My only guess as to why I'm still alive is to make it look like I AM in fact the remaining mafia member...again it goes back to whether you believe my claim or not.

What do you guys think about the chances of a recruit? Because if that's the case then EVERYONE'S claim could be true and that would explain why we can assign characters to everyone.

Went back to check how Player has voted. While I did that I realised that it´s not easy to find much information by just looking at the final vote counts, since a lot of players have been viewed in one way or another. Everyone jumps on their lynches of course. Anyway, Player doesn´t look like mafia judging by those vote counts but if he is third party then that means nothing. 

Vote Player

As I have said, it´s between him and Hally. Player claimed late and thus could have an easy time to find a fake claim. I didn´t like his post where he said that he could hammer me if people are afraid of a bomb. He already knew I´m a night bomb so I take it as he tried to look townie.  He obviously hints Eowyn but I can see everyone of you as good characters so that doesn´t means much to me. Someone is obviously lying.

If you rather vote Hally I can join that train too. (See reasons in my lasts posts.) It´s either Player or her. 

Not sure about the recruit Tigs, I would think in this game the only ones that can be recruited are those that are not nice in the films. Grima was recruited, he was on their side anyway...through Saruman. So I think certain people could be recruited if they were found. 

tigs and Hally still haven't answered my question. 

As Tina sees every player left as good, I can't see any characters I have mentioned not being in the game...the only one less likely is Eowyn. At present i'm willing to believe she would be. 

I'm going with gut here, plus her bomb role, which i can only see as Gollum, and she didn't really answer my question about who could be who..in fact she said she wouldn't, and i think it is because it might give her away. 

sorry Hally I forgot you had said that, I thought you meant for tonight...not having any left. 

So VOTE TINA

I´m not sure but I think I agreed with your list, Talya. It´s just that I know that I´m town and thus someone is lying. So I can´t base any votes on that list anyway. I find it odd that you just voted me who was viewed innocent last night just because you can´t remember a likely character. 

Before I go to bed, let me correct my last post. I said that Player hinted Eowyn. With hinted I mean that he has claimed a role that fits for that character. He hasn´t hinted in any other way as far as I know. 

3. Nya - Theoden No NA on N6

7. Hally - JOAT - Aragorn

8. Tina - bomb - Gollum No NA on N7

9. Dap - Eowyn

19. Talya - Treebeard

My role lets me check a person each night and tell what/if any NA they performed.

Are any of our masons still living or is It down to us 6? I had checked the OP and thought there were more living.

If you are referring to the list.... I done this yesterday. I agreed with all the characters you had for each person. I can't figure out who should not be here or should be a different character

Ah...so you did Tigs, I forgot that. I feel like I'm going round in circles! 

I know Tigs didn't see you do the kill...I'm sure you are Gollum. And now I have had another thought. Out of all the characters that have been said, I'm not sure Eowyn would be in it, Eomer isn't so why should she be. You were mentioning game play, Tina. Dap hasn't been on his game and he hasn't helped too much these last few days, not like him. 

UNVOTE

VOTE DAP

Right Tina

Starts with a joke vote on Noli. Boring stuff

sticks his head in looks around sees cloud causing chaos again.

Cloud there would be 2 reasons why you got jumjped on. 1 is as Turin stated that you put in some casing. the second is that you put a multiple vote on someone in joke phase. I have seen that very action cause a lynch.

Cloud was clearly joking. People who tries to make a case out of it is on my scummy list. Dice is one of the first.

you know who pushed really hard on this? EP....

Why wasn't he on your list? (And just cos he didnt vote doesn't mean he wasn't pushing for it)

You know who was actually voting cloud and you didn't mention? RTE

Mostly just at work. Has been hectic and my coworker had a little outburst the other day, just had 5 million things going wrong at once a bit ago.

Other than work, everything's pretty kosher. The Spurs stomped the Grizzlies in gae 1 of the western conference finals, so that made me pretty happy.

*puts on game hat*

Vote Cloud

It definitely didn't read like a joke vote AT ALL, and even in retrospect after he claimed it was a joke vote I just don't see any way that can be construed as lighthearted or silly, seems more opportunistic than anything. Furthermore, instead of ever trying to explain the "joke" behind the vote, he just posts some pseudo-emo posts questioning the validity of the "questioning joke votes" strategy, which is actually a pretty good strategy tbh, and it's also one of the best ways to kickstart a game.

I also REALLY didn't like this specific post:

except that it has worked in the past making your statement invalid

Sure, it may have worked in the past, but that doesn't mean that it's a good and consistent strategy to start a game with every time (@ finding scum by analyzing joke votes). I can't speak for everyone, but I doubt most people put much thought let alone strategy in to their joke votes, I certainly don't.

This is the aforementioned "joke" vote copied from the Darthe game. Guess what Cloud? you were mafia then.

I know I was mafia that game, but the funny thing is that you were actually casing Mish because of her use of the joke vote, and she was Town. I have a fairly good memory and I can bring up the quotes if you don't believe me, but I would prefer to just focus on this game instead.

To the first part: The entire point of the attention on you right now has to do with others questioning the "jokiness" of your vote, as in they don't think it was a joke vote at all, so you saying you don't put much thought or strategy into joke votes is completely irrelevant.

The second looks like a subtle plea at removing meta from the game.

So so far you have decried the usefulness of questioning joke votes, and suggested focusing on this game only, which would pretty much exclude any meta arguments from the equation. Those are two tried and true bread and butter methods of catching scum buddy.

I'm also slightly wary of AH and Tina. AH's vote could be seen as a subtle attempt at distracting from Cloud's train picking up momentum, and Tina's first post of the game just seemed scummy to me. Explaining her "joke vote" in the same post, as well as providing an excuse for possible future inactivity? I know she'll say I always find her scummy but I think she might be worth looking into as well.

You always find me scummy! :p

Fos Despo for the "case" against Cloud.

quickly brushes off despos read and FOSs him. Ignores all the EP stuff she just quoted within despos post

Okay, so nobody bit on that.

I'm a miller.

If you are then it´s a good thing to claim right away.

Not much to say on this. But whatever

AH why Basel, because I can't see how his comment is pinging for you. Nor why it is the best way to go.

Cloud's businees looks like people trying to jump on something and nothing and then we bring in other games. Probably mafia amongst all those involved.

I don´t know why the Basel quote disappeared but he is one of my suspects because of the weak case on Cloud.

Ok but where is EP or RTE?

I totally agreed with AH´s post. Talya thinks there are probably mafia among those voting for Cloud but yet she questions AH´s vote on Basel. Hm...

and you FOSS everyone voting cloud except RTE but is completely ignoring EP who is conveniently not voting Cloud but pushing that train anyway...

Hmm....

Vote Basel

Then RTE has his "reads" post

My thoughts:

Cloud: My vote was the first on him and was a joke vote. how convenient for Tina. She never called you out and now you appear absolving her of that my saying it wasn't a real vote. Wonderful :)

I am torn between believing he was just making a joke vote and that he got caught, only due to his reactions. That being said, he has had to spend so much time defending his joke vote that haven't heard much more from him. Although, as someone said I think that we would get more information from all the posting surrounding his casing at this point than anything else.

but now you have a real reason for voting him and wanting him lynched so you don't move your vote in the end

Basel: Opportunistic. But then again I may agree with him so it's hard to say. His interactions have been interesting, enough so that even his lynch would be quite informative.

strange that Tina is pushing that angle too and yet both of you dislike the RTE lynch idea

Tina: Playing carefully but with intent. Interesitng.

make sure you say something about you teammate right? ;)

WBK: Did not look good right now, but not convinced he's scum either. Wouldn't be a very informative lynch IMO.

i believe I've mentioned this previously in the game. See he deflects this lynch. And so does Tina

EP: Stoking the flames. Not much of a read as a result.

Mentions his other buddy but says little

The only one of the mafia he fails to mention is Thorkin who I'm pretty sure had hardly spoken at this point

We can't let this go to random... Most comfortable with a Cloud or Basel vote right now as they would provide the most information. I don't feel I have enough info to paint anyone as a firm scum read though.

And he finishes by encouraging fast votes with the threat of random

Even though there is no deadline

I agree with Kronos Funny that that Dice looks scummy and I don´t understand why everyone agrees with Player that it was a scummy vote. Cos it was and I was right, he was mafia A lot of people has called out Dice for his scummy play but when Kronos votes him people gets suspicious of him instead. Fos all of you. Lol be a little subtle about your defence of a teammate will you Especially RTE who is fencesitting and just following others.

I smell distancing!

Plus he was trying to stop WKB getting lynched just like you. You should be agreeing with him

Unvote. Vote Dice

Because of the same reason as has been stated before - trying to make Cloud look scummy without saying it and linking Darthe-Basel.

this plan would of been so eloquent once cloud was lynched right? Suddenly you look much better and dice looks much worse

Pity Darthe ruined it for you lol

You ended up having to NK all three of them instead

AH confuses me. I thought I understood her vote for Basel (that´s one of the reasons I agreed with her) but appearantly she had some other reason for voting Basel.

strange that she explained this a day before you touch on it. And you posted about 5 times in the gap. Even arguing with Turin

Why did it take you so long to realise you didn't agree with her anymore?

I don´t understand what that reason was. And now she keeps the vote because it will be an informative lynch and connects him with Cloud, me, Turin and Talya. Talk about linking people.

I did not understand Lessa´s post. And I mean that literally.

Then RTE and Tina have this weird interaction

BG - Yeh, and you are just focused on him. Can you give us any more thoughts about other players. I feel like you are just floating around right now.

A tad hypocritical in light of your recent casings but fair.

If someone wanted to they could consider your last posts as a bit of tunneling. It's the most related/connected posts you've made thus far this game and seem to be very interested in Lessa.

(Click the links to go read the rest)

I completely missed my PM! I've been moving and doing my final exams and what not so excuse my lateness. Sorry!

Welp, I'm here now. Mafia watch out!

Quoted for the irony lol

@Turin I answered it already. I'd quote it but my Mobile DM is broken. I included EP because his posts drew my attention enough to warrant his inclusion, even if I'm not sure about him.

I'm also not sure of Tig and Nyn right now, and that makes me a little wary. I think lynching Darthe right now, especially how he has been playing, gives us 0 information.

@Leelou, I couldn't read that post at all. Broken Mobile DM does not help that.

Then this weird thing starts to happen, the mafia try to stall the Darthe lynch cos of the lack of info

Tina did it too

Haven´t seen the film and don´t remember it from the books. Been too long since I read them.

Since we won´t get a Dice lynch I´m going back to Basel.

Unvote. Vote Basel

I´m not interested in lynching Darthe right now. Yes, he is not very helpful but that can be said about all of the inactive people as well. Vote someone that you think is mafia or someone that we can get some information from.

I'm just a miller guys. However..

@Despo, here is your info. The first 4 to vote me did so for a long time before the scramble to a lynch. Since it would be counterproductive, it is likely that there are no mafia or only one among them (3 and myself) thus you now can have 3 pseudo confirmed town to work with. Past this there should be at least 2 mafia on me in the rest of the train and likely more. However we can also safely assume that at least 1 mafia will stay off the lynch completely.

And there you go, train analysis based on archetypes in mafia play, plus some strong town reads. My contribution

So those are darthes reads

I didn't think it was a good idea because of his eagerness. I have been a bomb in a game in which the only way I won was if a townie was the hammer and therefore went out with me.

My honest opinion would've been to ignore him.

I know I haven't been around and have helped AT ALL. But neither had he. Being a killer he would've won with the town. Therefore I didn't understand him tying the noose and trying to force it over his own head.

He did give us his thoughts on who he think is scum, unfortunately, we don't know his reasons why.

There seem to be reasons attached to me...

I hope his reasons was to help town. What other reasons would there be?

Then Tina comes in with a but if nudging to get RTE to explain himself more and look less scummy

I hope his reasons was to help town. What other reasons would there be?

I mean the reasons why he thinks those people are scum. I think it would be good to take a look as those people. Darthe's rather good and I would trust his judgement.

Lovely little exchange

Talya hinted Treebeard yesterday. I thought it was odd since we can´t reviel characters. I can see that Treebeard could have a role like that. But I have to say that if it´s true you were really lucky to get him the first nigh. (Or you saw some signaling that I missed.)

Tina seems a little disappointed at the end lol

I guess I will wait and see what EP is up to.

she makes sure people are going to be looking at what EP is doing rather than policy lynching him for self votes. Doesn't want to suggest VC

To you that seem to doubt people being blocked by Cloudflare - you can be really lucky if you never get blocked. Many of us gets blocked every day, sometimes it last 10 minutes and sometimes a day or more.

Aha, you think he is being vote controlled.

then realises someone else has said it but still has to distance herself with the you

Great scene, Rand.

Hope she gets better, Dice!

I realise that I won´t get time to re-read the Basel-Cloud thing until tomorrow.

I´m most interested in hearing AH´s analysis now that Basel is dead. Early she said that a Basel lynch would give information of Cloud, Turin, Talya and me. What information have you got for us?

Tina starts milking this Basel death (maybe that's why they NKed him)

Then EP is outed

I have only time to check in sporadically today. I'm doing a full reread when I get home.

Doesn't read the thread and misses it so doesn't vote

Obviously the QT would be going nuts at this point

Then look what happens

Good job, Turin. Vote EP.

Finally something we can agree on Turin.

Vote EP

I have only time to check in sporadically today. I'm doing a full reread when I get home.

all you have to do is vote EP.

I checked in and posted that message without catching up and hadn't seen Turins view yet.vote EP

Look what 3 appear all at once, as soon as they can to vote EP

Likely after nudging the QT for WKBs benefit

Lets take a moment here, EP was playing the VC card. Why would he do that this early on in the game? Seems to soon IMO

Worth considering

You know what? I haven´t been Cloudflared in three days now. :smile: Although for some reason I can´t read page 32 on my phone. Only the first post. Weird.

I´m reading along but is mostly waiting for a new day. Will contribute more then.

To whoever asked, I can find the post where Talya hinted Treebeard but if you check out her posts you will find it.

I don't think she ever did this and she took ages dance the day started

Yes that was the other thing, how did despo know I was town?

And did I get viewed or something?

(Tonight I shall case and read, this is why skimming is bad kids )

I was asking hally how you knew I was town, cos she said that 2 out of the 3 were town.

Also you are not the droid I am looking for, hence the less suspicious

Btw that's one of my more obvious hints that I was looking for someone (trying to draw the NK as my person was dead)

Turin did a great job yesterday and I´ll follow his lead. I didn´t find Kronos´s vote yesterday scummy, like many of you did. But the way EP fos´d him without intention to actually lynch him looks like mafia trying to distance from another mafia.

Tiinker´s list is interesting - EP, RTE and Kronos. We don´t know if Tiinker could see the mafia qt or not. If he could then maybe he wrote their names to signal. Nothing to base a vote on but if Kronos is mafia then we should take a look at RTE.

Chuckles is voting me because I´m lurking? Well, I usually do during the night but I have been active before that and, as has been pointed out already, there are a lot of people that have less posts than me. BTW. I´m not a pro. :laugh: I have been playing for some time though.

Des - you don´t know if they tried to kill you.

This post bugs me

It's the one post that I can't understand for Tina to be mafia

Why would she highlight this and give up her teams most important people?

It's almost enough to say that she is misguided town

However she would have to be Aragon then. But she never countered Hally

Either way lynching Tina would show her character and if it was Aragon we would know who to lynch regardless

I don´t know what to think about Hallia.

I agree that Chuckles reason for voting me was odd and also the way he unvoted me.

Still I think that Kronos is the way to go today. I think Turin made a good case and I´m wondering why not more people consider it as an alternative.

In the latest vc I show up as not voting. To be sure Unvote. Vote Kronos

The bus bus bus

I´ve just skimmed the last pages before going to work. I can go with RTE as well as Kronos.

Unvote. Vote RTE

Quick U turn!

I think Despo's post shows how unlikely it is that RTE would protect Turin.

After the lynch. Might as well do some justifying

My intention was to vote Kronos today so

vote Kronos.

His selfvote didn´t make me change my mind.

Welp. Looks like I'm vanilla now.

The flaw in your logic miss Nya...BG wouldn't have gotten anything by viewing me as shelob (rte) the one he was looking for was dead. Sounds like you are setting me up to me.unvote, vote nya

Yeh, that was really bad logic.

Still think you are scum though, Kronos.

She kinda nudges the Nya thing but keeps her FOS on Kronos

Tigs has a point that there are so many roles especially in this game. I just hope instincts were right in this case and we got scum.

BTW, The story write ups are really good, Rand. :happy:

You think 9 people voted him because of instincts? There are a lot of reasons for voting him. Why didn´t you vote anyone?

This is a strange post. Another im not sure how to justify? If she is mafia it's a gamble

Yay!

Poor Tiinker. The mafia team can´t be very happy with him.

I bet you aren't

I was trying to decide if I wanted to vote Thorkin, Nolirion or Dice but that makes it easy.

Vote Thorkin

Bandwagon

Simple and adds in the extra stuff to make sure we knew she was suspicious of him from the start

So if I get this right:

Tigraine saw Thorkin using a strong kill.

Thorkin says that he protected Turin. (Claiming doc?)

Hallia protected Tigraine.

Chuckles says that Hallia tells the truth.

It's a little weird how she digs this hole for him but town credit I guess

What does raise an eyebrow is that Chuckles isn´t voting you right now.

Then she pushes chuckles to be next

That was to Thorkin of course.

Of course

5 mafia in 5 days? Amazing!

I bet you hate it lol

Hello. Didn´t BB replace someone already?

I had a theory about that too

asking for replacement twice felt like team pressurevote csarmmi

I feel a little justified lol

For me it was obviously that Dice was cop after his comment yesterday. And now people want to keep the one who killed him?

I don´t believe you Csarmi.

Vote Csarmi

Has to distance on this

Ha, ha. This must be some kind of record. 6 mafia in 6 days!

forced

What do you say, Tigraine?

Strange thing to ask at this point. A very town thing to do

I´m a bomb. If someone kills me during the night I will kill him/her too. Tigs, did you see anything last night?

What a strange thing to reveal and a strange time. Firstly that role is called a granny

(Bilbo hint?)

Secondly no mafia team would NK one of the last few remaining unknowns

Seems like you are telling the truth and you are gollum

You are 3 rd party serial killer or something

Strange that rand never said the mafia was defeated but I think I can guess why if you are 3rd party

Nw here is where it gets weird

But I have a theory

Rand got back to me he had lost his Internet connection. Tina used a killVOTE TINA

I didn´t even get here in time to defend myself. :(

Just so you know - Tigraine is a LLL.

Not much to share. I guess I should have shut up about being a bomb. She obviously needed to get rid of me during the day.

Yeh, but I would have gotten lynched if I hadn´t claimed. But of course, I got lynched anyway.

Seems really honest doesn't it. But if you knew there was no way you would be viewed. You would be spewing at the mod via PM

I think she has the ring

And with the ring one would be invisible to all tracking or watching type roles? Correct?

Such a thing would be called a ninja, or a disguiser after rand talked it over with me and Darthe

Cos that's the role he came up with for the adventure time game to help me balance it.

Heavily gaming the mod in that regard but it really fits the use of the ring as a role.

That´s okay. It´s not your fault. Can you give us a list of who you have watched?

Then she goes for info to try start the casing and plan her NKs

Is Hally confirmed? I know that she claimed JoaT but has it been proven that she really is what she says she is? I can´t remember.

Setting up for when I flip town

I´m town. Sure you are....

Talya must be town. I agree. She knew too much about the 25% role not to have it. (And if you doubt I have it. D1 I pushed Talya hard. She claimed that and I dropped it completely. Yea that's why)

Tigs have given us mafia names so she should be town. There is a little voice asking me why she hasn´t been killed yet but I can´t see how she could be mafia giving up her own.

Tonight she's my guess of target if you lynch me

Left is:

Player - hasn´t been followed by Tigs. His claim makes sense from a character point of view. But he was late to claim and since I was the only one who claimed after him he could easily have made it up. I make up far cooler roles He is claiming the same role as others have had already = safe claim. and a claim that fits. Yours doesn't make sense for a town character. Even bilbo doesn't fit the cannon for a bomb only at night (which is why I offered to Hammer cos I think as a last resort you'll say you go boom during the day too)

Nya - Her role doesn´t make sense. Who would her role be? But - she is cleared by Tigs as far as I can see. I kinda agree. Shakey cannon but less so than yours

Hallia - I went back and looked through 69 pages to find her claims! Is there really no easier way to do that? She claims JoaT. And Aragon. With no counter claim on character

Yea I believe that unless I see a dead Aragon

N1 or N2 - View AH = town

N3 - Killed Cloud

N4 - Protected Tigs

She has also claimed a rb that I don´t think she has told us about.

Hallia has mostly followed others. She has made a lot of joke posts, hi posts and I will be more active posts. Her claims came at very convinient times.

I don´t know who to vote. Player or Hallia.

You mean you want the others to go one way first before you put your neck out

@ Talya - No, I´m here but I´m going to sleep now. This is a strange game where we can´t reveal characters and yet our roles seems to be connected to our characters. I really wish I could give you a hint of my character. It would make sense to you. So think a bit about it.

I have thought long and hard. No one fits a bomb that I can think of.

Someone else?

I'm thinking we need a character that gets attacked at night and either sounds the alarm that their own expense or kills the attacker but dies in the process

I can't think of one?

I like your list but at least one of them has to be wrong.

well I doubt it Aragon....

@ Tigs - So you think we have both third party and mafia? Or just mafia left?

I am leaning only 3rd tbh

I´m hesitating who to vote but it will be Hallia or Player.

And whoever doesn't get lynches today you do the other

Ill go do a case tomorrow on Tina and hally if day isn't over

Ill hammer Tina if people want (cos of the bomb stuff)

I have already said that I´m a night bomb. You know that as you questioned me why I didn´t claim day bomb. Trying to get town credit? Yes offering to hammer a bomb is my desperate attempt for town cred

No I offer cos now it prevents you from a last ditch attempt to save yourself by saying you are a day bomb as well. It also means that if you were town you would have to let you biggest mafia read hammer you as a bomb so I've got you in a bind where you cannot get out of a lynch by claiming bomb now :)

Sorry for the double and triple posting :D

Anyway, if wombat was viewed as town why are we considering him as a possibility?

Wasn't there only one person with the recruiting ability so far? Does the recruit not count if its used on the symp?

Wombat isn´t even alive, Tigs.

I'm thinking its either dap or hallia because of their proximity to Tina in the listing. Could explain how easily it got mixed up on who had the NA WHEN I viewed her.

I think it's cos he forgot to not tell you she was killing

I don´t think we should base a vote on that. Rand could have had any kind of list. i agree. There is so much more to go on. But that's what I think happened

I also see what you are trying to do Talya and I understand why. But since someone (one or two?) is lying I think we need to look at the game play instead. Here is your game play,

Look at it! The only person that I trust because of character guesses is Treebeard and that is only because Rand sort of confirmed that. but not Aragon. The most important character aside from frodo? Like I said earlier, counter claim or hally is him Of course, if mafia has had more recruits then Talya could have become mafia. Possible. But you are more likely the threat facing town We have no evidence so far that mafia could recruit "good" characters so far so I will put Talya aside.

i concur

But notice how Tina sets Talya up for when hally is town :)

Do you trust Tigs? Because if you do, then Nya and I am cleared. not if you are gollum or she is gollum. And tbh her claim makes more sense than your role + claim I believe her since she has given us two mafia already. Why would scum do that, especially since it hasn´t been a good game for the mafia. Poor dears

Left is Player and Hallia.

indeed. But not hally just me cos her character makes sense

Player: He claimed late. (I´m the only one who claimed after.) Claiming late makes it easier to find a character that no one has claimed before. so does a giant story with heaps of characters. How is it that I can't think of one for you? Of course he didn´t claim a character but claimed a role that implies a character. He has claimed the same role as others have had. I also backed off my strongest read as mafia when they claimed the mirror of my role... If he is mafia then this is a safe claim to do. It´s pretty big chance that I´m not that character. It's even bigger that you are IMO....I have not gone back to look at his votes. Will do that if I get the time. I also don´t look the "I will lynch Tina even if she might be a bomb" comment. Really looks like trying to get town cred.

sure thing

Hallia. We can´t know that she is actually a JoaT. She claimed that AH was town but scum would know that. We have no proof of who she protected or role blocked. The only thing we have seen is her killing Cloud. Add that to the way she claimed. First she said that two out of Talya, Player and Dice were town. When pressured about it she says that she mixed up games and that she only knew Talya is town. Then she says she had a 1 shot cop view and that she did watch someone else. After a while she then says that she can vet herself by naming the person and then dying. After that she tells us that it´s AH. And after that she tells us that she is a JoaT. If you want to I can go back and quote it all because I wrote up every single post of her yesterday when I looked for her claim. She has also had a lot of spam posts and has generally followed others leads.

you continuously ignore her character claim

Why? Cos it means she has to be town

If I get the time I will go back and look at Player´s votes today. Our oldest girl is graduating on Friday and we have a lot to do (I´m actually going to cook!) and we have three summer ceremonies in our other schools tomorrow.

Went back to check how Player has voted. While I did that I realised that it´s not easy to find much information by just looking at the final vote counts I see this as a challenge that I will attempt next , since a lot of players have been viewed in one way or another. Everyone jumps on their lynches of course. Anyway, Player doesn´t look like mafia judging by those vote counts but if he is third party then that means nothing. but recruits

Vote Player

As I have said, it´s between him and Hally. Player claimed late and thus could have an easy time to find a fake claim. I didn´t like his post where he said that he could hammer me if people are afraid of a bomb. He already knew I´m a night bomb so I take it as he tried to look townie. He obviously hints Eowyn but I can see everyone of you as good characters so that doesn´t means much to me. Someone is obviously lying. notice how she tries to validate her vote and suspicious every single time.

She's terrified to put a toe out of line

If you rather vote Hally I can join that train too. (See reasons in my lasts posts.) It´s either Player or her. comment on her character claim

Specifically

Why don't you believe it ?

Why is there no counter claim?

Where is Aragon?

I´m not sure but I think I agreed with your list, Talya. It´s just that I know that I´m town and thus someone is lying. So I can´t base any votes on that list anyway. I find it odd that you just voted me who was viewed innocent last night just because you can´t remember a likely character.

I am sorry. Viewed innocent? You were no such thing

You were viewed not to submit a kill, and there are many ways to avoid getting seen doing murder

Before I go to bed, let me correct my last post. I said that Player hinted Eowyn. With hinted I mean that he has claimed a role that fits for that character. He hasn´t hinted in any other way as far as I know. Cos that would mod kill me. I have hinted at my character in no way shape or form. My role is what it is

You should of NKed me or got me lynched while I was still too busy to be active or case

I've said my piece

I believe hally

I believe Tigs

I believe Talya

Are who they say they are

Nya I'm pretty ok with

Tina I think is our man

vote tina

So come on Tina. Lynch me if you can

But my flip will make this case so so so much more damming

:)

Sure it will. :rolleyes: I will answer your accusations later today because I´m on my way to pick up my daughter from school. For the moment I will point out that you have twice told me to cc Aragon if I´m him. Really? You want me to get modkilled? 

I dont want you to CC. Its far too late for anyone to believe you

I want anyone who knowd hally is lying about him to come forward. Thats not a character claim (though good as one)

if ypou had done ut the moment she was pinned as it there might of been a hope

the best you can hope for is your coroner to show aragon

Now lynch me or accept your loss. Cos i am right and lynching me will dam you

Archived