DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lord of the Rings Mafia [Advanced Mafia] Town Wins!!!!

RandA lThor

I'd have killed you [Tigs] next night if I wasn't lynched.

I still can't believe you guys have killed an uncountered Vig. I called all of Tina's shots and all that. They even made sense for a Vig. I actually sent in a Symp check that night for Dice, he looked like scum.

Also I think I understand why Wombat defended me so much, he must have thought I was his son!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First I was quite sure I wa Faramir too (I mean that there was a Faramir doing these exact kills) and expected to go down on a cc, but then I became pragmatic and started hoping for an SK and some teamplay.

Congrats, town! This was one of the funniest games in a long time. Great scenes, Rand!

So I was Gollum (yay!). I would win if all town was dead or if I was one of the last three. It sucked having to kill mafia after mafia but I didn´t know how to avoid it. And people would of course have killed them without me anyway. In the beginning I was odd night sk but after the last mafia died I got a nk every night. I was also a ninja. That is of course why I didn´t want to kill Tigs. I think Rand forgot about my ninja skills and that is why he told Tigs that I had killed the last night and then had to take it back.

The only thing that I didn´t like was the fact that the roles was so tied to the characters that even though you couldn´t claim a character people would see who you were anyway. It was hard with a lot of confirmed townies and two mason teams. I (and the mafia) had to kill confirmed people all the time. It was good that we didn´t kille the same people though. :) This is of course from a sk point of view, it was obviously good from a town perspective. 

I was enjoying this but also found it frustrating. Everybody thought i was scum   which i figured was ok as it might stop mafia killing me but the first 2 nights all i did was find townies. The next 2 i found scum but didnt have to claim cause they got lynched all on their own   as soon as i said ANYTHING someone could construe as cop i got killed.

BTW tina  your lucky i died cause you were my view that last night.

so i found 3 non town but cant really claim responsibility for getting them lynched lol

I didn't count on you being able to win with being the last 3 alive

I was deliberately saying things that might get me lynched so my flip would basically prove you mafia

And I don't know if I mentioned it in the case but I had you pegged as odd night kills then full night. Mafia claiming that was far too precise for my likening

Going with what was said on the dead thread

It was unbalanced, but not as much as people seem to think IMO. Not being allowed to character reveal effected the balance IMO

Cos the roles were so tied to characters mafia should of been able to counter character claim

Or character revels should of been allowed but no role reveals

I'm quite proud of myself...I always suck at investigative roles lol

You were great in this game. You were great in the game where I replaced you too. So I don't think you're entitled to say that anymore.

I self targeted in the event there was a tracker I wanted to look like the Doc, I don't like Vote controlling, I used my own role as a way to make me look town, the fact that I was viewed night one by a cop like role was just bad luck, I had played very carefully day 1 and purposely played the same way I played in the ghost game, I rendered old meta arguements useless, so I was going to use them against the people that brought up that I was off my meta. Like I said it was bad luck that I was viewed night one, I could have probably coasted til near endgame

Archived