DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mother's Litter

Elgee

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah... pretty much impossible with a wee kitteh Mother! Only possible way would be to put him in a cat carrier, which would probably drive him nuts. If he doesn't seem painful, I wouldn't worry. *nods sagely*

• 2 weeks later...

Some new pics!

They are NOT allowed on the table! *sighs*

Also, I type too much ... there's almost no markings left on my keys :P

002-2_zps860cadd1.jpg

Precioussss likes to sleep on his back, and Tas likes to sleep head down (yes he's in the picture too, but he's Ninja kitty!):

(This picture was taken from above, over the back of the armchair. Sorry about the quality - my phone camera sucks, especially at night)

006-1_zps2617c741.jpg

Precioussss was stretched out on his side like a horsey, sleeping. Unfortunately the first pic didn't come out and the noise woke him up so he moved. But he's cute, regardless :P

010_zps93a7ad48.jpg

012_zpseb3e5c0b.jpg

Oh and I knitted that blanket myself :P

Cats aren't allowed on the table?  Bwah-hah-hah-hah!

*thinks about it for another minute*

Bwah-hah-hah-hah-hah!

Sorry . . . the thought of trying to keep cats off a table is hilarious to me . . .  Then again, we have a Pomeranian that I'm convinced is half cat.  We can't keep him off the table, either . . . :laugh:

Great pictures! Love the blanket.

I have a Chihuahua that's not allowed either but sometimes I find her there. Ditto for the giant yellow lab but he can just cruise by the table and take what he wants. Bad dogs.

Rofl Ryrin! Perfect pic, that *grins*

Davrick, you know that's a Darkcat, right? :P

Someone remind me to send a Yellow to fix him. Later.

Yeah Dar, we've never had any success keeping cats of the table. But we shall keep trying!

Archived