A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mother's Litter

Elgee

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

My Precious is in hospital at the moment :(

He's not eaten or drunk anything in almost 2 days, but he throws up every now and then. His bloods are normal, apart from low glucose. Vet gave him anti nausea stuff and anti-inflamatories, so now he's doing better, but he has to stay overnight for observation. Hopefully he can come home tomorrow.

There's nothing more terrible than having your baby look you in the eye with a mute plea for help.

I'll put up more pictures later, but here are a few of my Precious:

118.jpg

177.jpg

Precious and Tas (Tasmanian Devil):

093.jpg

Tas stalking my finger:

076.jpg

Aawww that's so cute, Ryrin! *snuggles*

Thankee, all - he's much better and I was able to bring him home yesterday afternoon. The vet isn't sure, but she thinks he caught a bug ... literally ... a flying insect :P

He'll eat absolutely ANYTHING, and my mother thinks she saw him catch and eat something that was flying around. He's still very listless (which is a blessing in disguise because I became sick yesterday too), but we're both sleeping it off. Hopefully. Poor Tas is bored.

How weird that he would get sick from eating a fly! Mine eat flies all the time, lol. But the time one of them caught a bee and got stung on the inside of her mouth... Whole different story. Poor kitty.

But it's great that he's feeling better!

• 3 weeks later...

Precious was naughty and got a shouting out from my mother. He's now all wurt and hounded and playing the pathetic card, with Tas protecting him:

097.jpg

Don't mess wif my bruwwer!:

099.jpg

They are adorable, cuddly and sweet. They seem to enjoy each other's company.

The black one looks like he has rabbit feet in that one picture. :-)

Beautiful eyes.

Archived