015_zps77e94af9.jpg

Same:

017_zpsb5310b5c.jpg

Precioussss watching my sister playing computer games:

018_zpsd988da4e.jpg

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oooh!!!  I lurve the kittehs!!!  Mother they are freaking adorable and it makes me want more.  But poor Pickles (that is my cat) would be devastated if I brought another kitty in the house.

Give them a wee squish for me!! 

Dar, you should see my legs ... it looks like I kicked Ed Scissorhands :P

Rashi, they seem to be growing by the hour! They fitted in my hands easily on Friday, but now they're sort of spilling over.

They like to sleep on my boobs. Which is cool, except when I'm wearing something slippery ... *winces*

Also, there was a HUGE celebration yesterday when Tas did a poopoo all by himself without having to be "helped".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So the above was written this morning but I never got a chance to post it. I got up to make myself a cup of coffee, Precious ran up my leg and back to perch on my shoulder, watched the coffee making with interest but then I made the mistake of switching on our new washing machine. He went completely ape! Jumped off my shoulder and hurt his leg badly. I thought is was broken, and phoned my boss to come pick me up and take me to the vet. Traumatic day till the vet finally saw him in the afternoon. She did a very scientific test to see if his leg was broken or not: put him on one side of the examination table, and a bowl of food on the other side. He ran to it and gulped it up - leg not broken :P

Anyhoo, he's supposed to have "bed-rest" for 3 days. How the hell am I supposed to make a kitten take "bed-rest"?? He won't stop playing with his brother, and they both go berserk if I try to lock him away in my room - they want to be together.

Archived