DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Party!!![BotRH invasion thread, NO GODMODDING]

Niniel

The drink had a strange taste...she held the cup without drinking...what...no...forkroot. Her doubt answered she weaved a simple weave to take out forkroot.

She sees dice on horse. Hmm...twaps him with a weave of air...weave dissolves. What? Ah...the medallion. She directs the weave to a tree which fells on dice

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forkroot you say?

:notthatoldchestnut:

*Attempts to reach the Source and succeeds*

Amazing, it appears Brew'n'Coke completely neutralises it. Who would have thought it :laugh:

But now we have guests. I must tidy up and make the place a little more presentable for them.

*Channels Air and lifts a House up, to make more space for the party - but 'accidently' touches Dice with the Weave just as the House is passing above him*

Oh No. Oh My Great Lord - it's going to fall right on top of him. If only there was something I could do to save him.

Wicked_Witch_of_the_East_is_dead_zps1cd0

Oh well, nevermind. I'm sure he's ok. Hmmmmm red sparkly shoes and stripey stockings. Cavalry?

:thatexplainsalot:

tries to dodge the tree but is only partiqally successful get spun around

he feels the medallion go cold and looks up seeing the looming house  he jumps frantically off Bunyan just manageing to avoid the house. Bunyan had gone the other way and seemed unharmed.

Dice notices the red slippers sticking out  they look  familiar    then  he realizes   He grins at the evil BTers "looks like Rand made it to the party after all lol"

causally kicks a baby trolloc in the head as he draws his ashandarei

Tina foolishly comes within arms reach of dice and gets whacked with an Ashandarei  for her troubles

Watches as Panchi gets bitten by bunyan "panch    you little traitor    youve been around the cav  you should know better then to try and feed bunyan!

*gets up from her comfy seat, puts down the brownie and the Brew*

Well Dice is here, time to get to work.

*whistles for Aragorn and he trots over leaving the sugar cubes behind.  Mounting up, she turns to face the multitude of minions, baby trollocs, trollocs and the weird looking one in the corner*

Now my friend, lets not dissapoint me this time.  We run them down no matter how many sugar cubes they may have.

*Brid spurs Aragorn on and charges to meet Dice*

Unless, of course, my superior officer ordered me to abandon this life of luxury...

I do believe that time would be now Horn....let's get our life of luxury back to where it belongs.

Hmmm I do recall putty tons of forkroot in some barrel somewhere. I mean, this MG has to stop newbie Band members from channeling somehow right? So why isn't it working on them? Oh, that's right, I remember.... :baalzamon:

*sits down with a large mug of sangria, waiting for the others to finish the initial attack before she steps in - it is the general's job after all*

*rides up a bit late on Fury* What have I missed... *looks around at the chaos* :rolleyes: This is what happens when Dice leads the charge :wink: *goes and grabs a seat by Jea and offers her some popcorn* We should let the youngins battle it out for a while.. it'll be good for them :wink:

*ouff* Dice, darling. Put that stick away, you might hurt someone. 

War cows!!! I want one! 

*channels a whirlwind and throws in a looooot of brownies* You can´t say we´re not hospital. 

Archived