DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Party!!![BotRH invasion thread, NO GODMODDING]

Niniel

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jea, the owner of the MG Brew, comes storming in. Foxhead medallion dangling on her neck, and on the neck of every band member behind her. She feared some might lose those, but it was a good start. She surveyed the room, seeing members of the Black Tower simply lounging with cups of MG Brew in their hands. And mixing it with coke! Coke? Seriously? Do you know that the fizz just ruins the taste of the MG brew? She was glad to see, however, that her secret stash of sangria, disguised as MG Brew, had not been opened yet. At least she would be able to salvage part of it. Now as far as that mix tape went.....that had to be put under lock and key as soon as possible.

Alright, where do I begin? I'm guessing there's no easy version since you all are enjoying this MG Brew soooo much - however, I would like it back :biggrin: What'd ya say?

Balefire solves most problems :myrddraal:

*balefire weaves dissolve upon contact with medallion* 

I guess this is an exception.

This was a gift to the tower from the Lady Dragon herself. It be ours to do with as we choose. But we have lots of other drinks if you would like.

And Brownies, loads and loads of brownies.

*crashes the party*

My, oh my, how this place has changed. Haven't spent the night here since my room in the offsite BT boards still existed. Love what you've done with the place!

pssssssst... can I have a drink from that, there, keg? I won't try to steal the keg, if you let me have a flagon worth! 

*looks at Jea*

You expect me to give it back? Ha, ha. Then you don't know me well.

Asha'mans, I think we need to show this band the best way out of here. *notices the medalions*

Civies, you might want to look for your weapons. They will surely not be needed though.

*Standing just behind her MG, Brid fingers the medallion at her throat and breathes a small sigh of relief*  At least they can't channel against us...until someone loses their medallion.  *looks around for Dice and makes sure he still has his*

Now, now, now.  We don't want things to get ugly and red.  We just want our brew back and that mixed tape and we'll leave you in peace.  Doesn't that sound soo much better than unecessary bloodshed?

*Brid crosses her fingers and really hopes they choose the ugly way*

Archived