DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*deep breath* Day one...

Heh.

Well, here I am, technically an initiate of the WT, all dressed up and ready to take on the world...or at least the trek across the bridge into Tar Valon. Except now I'm sitting outside the Dormitories in the rain, locked out, feeling a bit like a kitten that got kicked out for dragging one too many dead mice into the house. That is - full of good intentions, but mostly cold, wet and shivery, and adopting my best look of sweet long-suffering so that someone might give me the permission to enter.

Until then, I'll just scribble in this little book. Light, but I'll be happy to get inside and warm again!

Welcome, Jaimie!

*scoots up next to Jaimie under the umbrella*

I brought you a nice hot cup of tea and a rain coat. Here, let me hold the umbrella while you put the rain coat on.

:biggrin:

*brings out a few fold out camping chairs*

These aren't the most comfortable, but have a seat if you want, at least you won't have to stand out here in the rain.

Want a hot chcolate?

Only one set of keys for the Tower? That's a lot of locks to change if they get lost!

You're welcome Jaimie! :)

Fnorril is sometimes known as Snarly, for no reason, no reason at all

<.< >.>. <.<

Seriously though, everyone here is lovely. There will be another warm (and hopefully drier!) welcome when you get your access!

Heart took the keys with her when she left. She was afraid to leave them since Volke was sure to break into the liquor cabinet.

Welcome to the Tower Jamie. Watch out for Fnorril, he bites and isn't current with his shots.

Pfft. Like I need the keys to do that Ishy.

Wraps a great big fuzzy warm blanket around Jaimie Welcome to the White Tower. We are all nice people, though be careful of Snarly. He can be snarly sometimes Nods head quickly several times

Well, as long as we're all out here...

indian-party-tent.jpg

This should keep us nice and dry!

*passes around tea, coffee and hot chocolate*

You can't see it in the picture, but there's a fire pit in the middle, so we can roast marshmallows!

*passes around marshmallows and sticks*

There! All good.

Welcome to the WT Jaimie!

Hullo. Im really very nice really.

But im not a pet :mad:

Oh! Hahahaha! I mean...uh. *ahem* So nice to meet you, Snar...eh...Fnorrill. I don't suppose I can justify my ignorance by saying I'm just a simple farm girl from the outskirts of Baerlon? No? Well, I have this fuzzy white blanket Volke gave me, would you like it? *mutters* This is why I need to not talk so much. I'm going to go check the door to the Dormitories again... *hides behind umbrella and runs like the Dark One's on her heels*

Archived