DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*deep breath* Day one...

KITTY?  WHERE'S A KITTY?!

Oh.  It was an Initiate using a similie.  That's cool, too.

*brings Jaimie a fresh slice of pound cake and some tea*  Don't worry about being locked out, dear.  There are plenty of Initiates to keep you company, and you'll be let in soon enough.  :)

I have a little something for you, if you want to wear either one . . .   :biggrin:

JaimieKrycho2_zps213e45d4.gif

JaimieKrycho_zpsb5296f3d.gif

Although . . . now that I think about it, maybe I should have used an image of a kitten in the rain!  LOL!

Right click on the image and select "copy image url" then go to your profile-> edit profile->edit signature. There it would be an icon with a tree sort of thing on it. Click on it and in the text box, right click and select paste. Click ok. You now have an image in your siggy :biggrin:

if you want to make a rotation you can go to make-animation.com

Your sig's looking good!

Have you tried round the front?

*walks with Jaimie to the main gate*

Let's try some door handles!

I'm sure you'll be in soon, 'the wheel weaves as the wheel wills' and all that.

We have a welcome all set up ready for you!

Sometimes it does take a few days for staff to notice that someone is knocking . . . :laugh:

You have filled out the form so they have heard you knocking.  It's just that they're old and it takes them a long time to get to the door.   :blink: *looks innocent and keeps an eye out for any staff that may have overheard and subsequently swat her for insolence*

It shouldn't be too much longer now, hopefully.  Unfortunately, real life (called RL here) sometimes prevents staff from acting as quickly as they'd like to wrt adding people.  Darn that RL anyway! 

I'm glad you like the siggie!

• 2 weeks later...

Indeed they haven't, sir! I'm still waiting to get in. :) I had actually given up checking - this is the first time I've peeked in in awhile. 

I'm doing well! Enjoying the rain in RL (HA, check out my fancy forum lingo) whilst taking care of a sick baby daughter. :(

Best thread I've read in a long time. Reminds me of my own entry into the Tower, except I was naked. Either Dar or MsDanya gave me a dress. They're awesome that way.

*steals the cookies*

Oh yes ... Jaimie, you were added to the usergroup 11 days ago (14th of March). You need to maybe refresh your browser and check your emails :)

Archived