DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Member and Want to be Active!

Safia al-Maaz

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, Safia! Don't mind Mother. I think she's high on something tonight.

To become a member of the White Tower, you will need to e-mail Lor, the Mistress of Novices, at TheDMMoNster@comcast.net and tell her if you would like to be a novice or algai (Warder trainee).

Also, the instructions in my stickied thread at the top of this page (Ajah Boards are Already Up) will tell you how to see the private boards of this Org.

*grins* Hi, I'm Lor! :D Kath's recruiting, huh? that's kinda scary, actually... *smirks*

Welcome to the Tower! Dwyn was right, just send me an e-mail and I'll get you in the books. You don't have to wait on me to get active, though. I'll catch up. ;)

Sounds like me after I got my wisdom teeth out. I was stuck in the house for a week and nearly when insane. Especially since no one would let me do anything because they thought the painkillers would make me tipsy (which they didn't). :twisted:

Oh, Lor, I tried e-mailing you from this site, but I gave up because it's not working on my computer. So if you get an e-mail from peppermint71091, that would be me. :wink:

Hiya Safia

wow, recruited by mumsy. don't think i've seen that before.... But then im not all that far from newbieness myself.

Well anyway, I'm Myst(ica) from Belgium. I am here to officially welcome you and invite you to visit the wonderfull sisters and other nutts in the Yellow Ajah boards.

You'll be hugged, licked, snuggled and endure all sorts of tort.. I mean pleasures that can not be revealed at this time.

*hands Safia a plate* Keep with you at all times.

Welcome :)

Safia, the reason that people are expressing disbelief that I recruited you, is that I normally don't. I make a regular habit of welcoming new members and I'm perfectly friendly to anyone who approaches me, but I'm not a "OMG! YOU MUST JOIN MY ORG!" kind of person.

But I didn't do any of that. I just answered a few of your questions and you decided you loved me so much, you joined my Org. You are now my pet. *pets*

Thanks for the welcome! And ... help i think it is? Or maybe it's catagorized under threats... hahha. Just kidding! :D When can you join an ajah? Not until you're an Aes Sedai rank or something I thought? And I joined the WT because I looked at a lot of the posts and it sounded like fun. I joined the Band of the Red Hand too actually.

No threats. Not yet, anyways. *pets*

You can petition an Ajah for entrance when you are an Accepted. Until then, you should be getting to know people from all of them so you can make an informed choice when its time.

And you don't want to join the Band. Its a silly place, filled with silly people, like Corki, who is away right now and unable to defend himself from any slanderous statements.

Ahem....... *Looks at Kath*

favoritisilism huh? well well..... *eyes Safia in a whole new light, mentally rubbing hands* :twisted:

And I'll have you know, the Band is made out of more members than just Corki. And yes, we're all just as silly..... so there. *nods*

*coughs discreetly whilst polishing Lieutenant General badge*

Corki may not be here but others are, as Myst says ... the Band is a wonderful place an' takes pride in just how silly it can be *nods* in fact our silliness is limitless :lol:

*pokes Dany*

Yes ye are :P Don't try to hide it now :D

Welcome Safia :) Hope you enjoy your time in the WT, its a fun place with lovely people.

here here Tay!!! *hands Tay a Guinny*

Danya.... you delirious again? *pokes the silly archer*

:shock: KATHANA!!!! damnit, i wanna be petted too ..... *stamps feet* stupid favoritisalismisn.

*jumps on Tay and Danya's lap* Yeah, so I need two, sue me .... *purrrrrrrrrrrr*

Archived