DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Member and Want to be Active!

Safia al-Maaz

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This organisation is illogical and structures are lax. I think all Aies Sedai here should be taken by the scruff of the neck, shaken and shown who's Amyrlin.

I went through the twisted doorway and requested 3 things, which i presume i have received. 2 are private and need not be divulged here, but the 3rd was to become the strongest Aies Sedai living.

I presume I must sign my name up as a novice first, then work my way up to becoming Green Ajah.

I have emailed the appropriate authority mentioned in a previous posting (with too much smiling added, as far as i'm concerned).

hmf !

:roll:

Thank you, Ms Danya.

I am presently waiting patiently for the Mistress of Novices to collect me. I must just state that standing here naked is starting to become just a tad uncomfortable.

(I had no idea that coming through from another world would be this painful, and leave me naked besides. Very inefficient.)

I see no reason why i should concider joining any Ajah other than the Green. Logically speaking that is where my strength will be needed most, com Tarmon Gaidin.

Please excuse any spelling mistakes. I do not normally make those, but i am starting to shiver.

*laughs and hands Elgee a dress*

here you go hun! no need to freeze!

and if you follow your logic, shouldnt the Whites be the place for you? :wink: I would recommend the Blues myself 8)

and don't worry about spelling.. ^_^

I am Danya and I spanked Corki. I am a very bad girl and I request your forgiveness!

"bobs a curtsy and puts on the dress"

Thank you, Ms Danya.

Logically speaking, having a logical mind should not preclude me from joining any Ajah other than the white.

I have concidered the Blue, as i am chiefly concerned with preserving nature, which i am sure would qualify as a "cause". However, should i not put my personal preferences aside for the good of the tower ?

I am, however, interested to hear why you would advise me to join the Blues.

"bobs a curtsy"

*grins*

why join the Blues? well, because we are the best of course! you are interested in causes? I would say that save us all from ourselfs is the ultimate cause :wink:

I am Danya and I spanked Corki. I am a very bad girl and I request your forgiveness!

Edit: spelling :P

*almost faints at actually being patted on the head and called a good novice by an Aies Sedai*

Logically this must mean that i actually AM a novice, even though my name has not been written in the book yet ?

*longs for a white dress and lessons !*

*starting to become mildly perturbed ... have sent a message to the Mistress of Novices at "TheDMMoNster@comcast.net", but was informed by a harassed looking Accepted that the message should have been sent to "thedmmonster@tiffanyfranklin.net".

Wondering which was the correct route to follow.

hopes she's not going to be upbraided by an Aies Sedai for not being in Novice white, lovely though the dress kindly lent her by Ms Danya is*

Elgee, the MoNster recently changed service providers due to her previous provider not meeting the high standard required by Aes Sedai. She also tends to do most of her updates on Sundays so it may be a few days before you hear back from her. In the meantime, here, borrow one of my novice dresses (I shouldn’t need them much longer) and make yourself at home!

Thank you for your warm welcome, Accepted Amavia.

*wonders if that is the correct form of address*

*curtsies for good messure*

I have been sitting here quietly, which is most likely why you have not noticed me before. I have heard that a novice should not address an Aes Sedai before being addressed by her. Does that count for Accepted too ?

Of course, i am not a novice yet, but i aim to become one.

*quite certain novices are NOT supposed to have fun, but REALLY wants to pet the moat monster and tickle him under his chin .... *

*nervously siddles off after Ata*

are you sure it's ok for me to do this ?

*curtsy*

I'm pretty sure that if your Amyrlin threatens to murder Accepted, beat novices senseless and locked a Red sister in a cage for a week, that it's quite alright to have fun. Do it now before she sees you.

Archived