DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Member and Want to be Active!

Safia al-Maaz

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aww poor Steel feels left out. You need to get off your dial-up and then you can be beat up on msn again :D

okay differences between ajahs...hmm I'd say the best way to find that out would be to actually visit each of them :wink:

*nods* band is awesome, so is the WT though, especially the Greens..although I'm not biased at all....*halo* lol

lol I'm also an Asha'man in the Black Tower. Basically what we are is a spam org lol. You get points for spamming, OP fights, and reviews.

The Aiel is actually one org i'm not a part of lol so I can't help ya there.

*shakes head at silly Myst*

*uses OP to clean Red paint off, but leaves her Red stripe*

the black tower = scary.... though strangely appealing too. Only thing keeping me from joining there is that I KNOW they'll torture me from dawn till dusk. (know too many of them brats there lol)

the Aiel, ah, you need to talk to Tessandra of the Red Ajah and Alarmie from the Yellow :) They can tell you perfectly what that org is about.

Eh, Leane.... that's special paint, hon. Unremovable by any means. ;) Sorry but you're stuck with it *angelsmile*

*After reading the summons K'Jar and Wilson enter the Tower. Seeing all the lovely ladies Wilson starts to get excited and a little bouncy. K'Jar does his best to calm him down but to no avail.*

Wilson get back here...!

*OH NO... to many ladies around.... and off he goes bouncing, spinning, wiggling, and snuggling every lady he sees. Seeing myst he bounces to her. Hello beautiful...and snuggles into her arms...you called?*

Ok...who said the Band is silly?????

Yes we are at times and that is one of the things that makes us special. But we also are Brothers and Sisters in arms. No where else will you find such support and friendship. *nods*

*Suddenly myst is gently picked up from the floor. She glides across the room and stops in front of K'Jar who gives her a kiss on the cheek*

I see you still have a way with Wilson there lol

*giggles*

oh can't wait till wilson meets mumsy...

and you havn't even asked about the Kin yet..*grins*

We are an org of friendship and spam too...points out of nowhere....and an open door...*looks around*

umm lots of these people are also in the Kin...

*tucks points in various pockets*

Now....the white ajah..well come to the Winter Carnivale and witness the wonder!!!!

*double twaps steel* I know..withdrawl...

WILSYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

*snugglesmooches with her silly ball* Hello gorgeous! how you been? where you been bouncing about? huh? so all out there without me.... *rubs over the smooth surface with her knuckles lovinglylike*

hehe, K'Jar, I'll àlways have (my) a way with Wilson ;) *smooches K'Jar on the cheek*

*looks at her pet* Hmmm... You smell like silliness. How could THAT have happened? No one in MY Org is silly. Oh well, off with you.

*releases Safia back into the wild*

*returns to studiously ignoring all novices, except for the ones that need beatings, which is all of them*

*bounces around, smooching everyone in sight, including MUMSY!*

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Safia, you get a mentor assigned by the Mistress of Novices (Loraine). Check out the stickies in the White Tower boards, in one of them there's the 'what to do' for new members.

*grins* yep, what they said. ;) Sunday is my update day, so you won't get a reply 'til then.

*shakes her head at the totally spammed welcome thread and takes Kath's temp*

I think you're coming down with something, Mum, you might need a Yellow for this...

Archived