DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[ADVANCED] World War II Mafia: JAPAN WINS!

Basel Gill

Final vote count:

Ithi (1): Iron

Thorum (1): Len

RTE (1): Rand

Rand (11): Ithi, Maw, Thorum, RTE, Turin, BG, Kaylee, Time, Ley, Womby, Starry

Not voting (5): BB, Chuckles, Snow, Tina, Random

Iron's vote change came after the hammer. Scene incoming.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Somewhere in the western Soviet Union:

The command tent for the Red Army was tense. Tina and Rand had been poring over maps of the Eastern Front for hours. The rest of the Allies were wavering on their support of the USSR. Some of the imperialists seemed to think the Soviets were not fully committed to the Allied cause, despite being invaded. Aides kept bringing dire news in dispatches. This town had fallen. That town had fallen. Rand suddenly had an idea. "We should send these tank divisions here, and concentrate our forces on retaking..." He trailed off. "Do you hear that?"

A droning hum could be heard overhead, and it was getting closer. "Get down!" Tina yelled, but it was too late. A bomb dropped from a plane landed directly on the command tent and detonated. Not a trace would ever be found of Rand's remains. Tina crawled out of the wreckage, coughing from the smoke and bleeding from several shrapnel wounds. The smoke and dust made seeing much of anything impossible for everyone, and there were calls about enemy troops moving in to capitalize on the hit. So it was no great surprise when the distant sound of a rifle was heard. It was the last thing that Tina would hear.

Rand, Georgy Zhukov, Allied Mason, has been lynched.

Tina, Vasily Chuikov, Vanilla Ally, has been killed.

(So nice of you lot to kill two characters from the same country at once. Makes scene writing so much easier. :wink:)

It is now Night 2. This is going to be an interesting DL, since 48 hours would place it on Saturday night for me, and extending it past the weekend would make for a four-day night. So I'll make it halfway, and give you an extra 24 hours.

Deadline for sending in night actions is Sunday, Dec. 16th, at 9 PM EST.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20121216T21&p0=422

ughh... not good... at least we know what Random meant.

Yup :(

Oh well. We have a vetted day Vig, but we're going to have to be careful with those shots. It can help, but if mafia are playing a good game it can just double how quickly we lose townies. 

@Rand: I know you can't reply to me anymore, but I do wonder, why didn't you reply earlier? You've been on when there were like 9 votes on you.

PS I won't use a night action, as that'd most likely get roleblocked again.

Why wouldn't you use a night action?

I'd still try Ley... just in case...

So the Russians are Allies? Good to know. I thought they'd be on the German side since this is set sort of in the early part of the war. 

I'm pretty sure the Russians were our allies in World War I, too...

There's a version on youtube that's a mashup of Gangnam Style and Bill Nye the Science Guy, for anyone who enjoyed that show growing up... hilarious!

@Ley I definitely recommend using your NA. If you're town, using your NA forces mafia to RB you (if that's indeed what's happening). If we know they're RBing you, they won't have that move available for anyone else. And if they decide to go another route regardless, then your NA goes through. It's win-win ultimately.

Archived