DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Halloween mafia game

LilyElizabeth

If he is, then, I'm sorry to lose a townie.

If Darthe really is a townie then then you lose some credibility in my eyes, but after the Despo I'll go with it. As for the hammer (which I assume means that if the deciding vote is cast then the day ends even if time isn't up? can anyone clarify for me?) and not hitting the trigger I'm okay with not hitting the trigger.

Vote Darthe

I would think her credibility would go up

It proves that she definitely has some sort of investigative role whereas before she could potentially have been a mafia feeding one of her teammates to the town for credibility

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Club Leader

Darthe (8) – Nolder, Peace, Tina, Basel, Barm, JLM, Moon, Verb

Not voting – Darthe, Kat, TG, John, Player, Rand, Krak

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch

“I found another one,” Moon declared. “Darthe has a knife.”

“Yes I have a knife, but it was put there by mistake, “ Darthe responded.

“I don’t believe you,” Verbal said and he grabbed Darthe. A knife fell out of Darthe’s costume when he was grabbed.

“It’s not mine. I’m telling you.” Darthe kept saying. But none of you believed him and in the end, you chose to send him home. He vowed to track you down later in the night and take all your candy. “I’ll be back” he said in a deep, threatening voice.

pirate.jpg

Darthe, Pirate, mafia, was sent home

No event took place.

It is now night 3. Please send in your night actions. Deadline is Saturday 5PM MST.

lol

This must be a record. Well done, Moon.

Not yet - I've seen 4/4 on Cop findings before. I've been 3/3 as my personal best, but I've seen crazy streaks from Cops.

Either way, Moon is doing a GREAT job.

Archived