DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello folks!

Sure, welcome to the White Tower! *grins and waves* There's a bunch of helpful people who'll come around in a bit and show you all the ropes - I've been here so long I've forgotten where they all are, and am currently just ignoring them.

One quick note, though - we try to keep the avatar pictures small, to help with load-times and clutter, so you might want to shrink yours down a ways. It looks cool, though. *grins*

Anyway, you're always welcome to wander over by the Warders and say hello! We're a good bunch, really. *grins* Also, since you should stop by the Brown Ajah, since you look like you'd fit in well with them. (If you can't see the Brown Ajah or Warder board, go to 'Usergroups' in the upper right, and select the White Tower Org to join.)

Hiya Faery Glitter!! :waves

wow, great avatar!

but yeah, like Ben said, we are supposed to keep those small (80x80 I think is the size allowed).

However, you can put a bigger one on your signature :) (500x100 in size I think)

I'm Mystica (or Myst), currently bouncing about as the Yellow Ajah official Welcomer :D

While you're waiting to get a mentor and such, why not visit Nyneave and her group in the Yellow boards? They'd love to welcome you too.

Did you read all the books of WOT yet?

Anyway, welcome and I hope to see you on the Yellow boards soon! *snuggles*

*stares daggers at all the Aes Sedai, Accepted and Novices*

And no mention of the Guild??

*shakes head*

All sensible people know that swords and such weapons beat the OP any day!

*noddity nod nod*

lol is not my job to recruit, MG :p

besides...... *points at her siggie* that's advertisement enough, I should say ;)

Rasheta!! Welcome :) *snuggles*

(still drawing up my horoscope chart? lmao.... :p)

Check the Yellow boards, maybe you left it there lol

Archived