DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TOWN WINS!]BG's Super Smash Bros. Mafia (now with more Ithi)!

bgrishinko

So, a complete noob question, but I haven't been able to find an answer anywhere online:

What happens if no one has the required number of votes at the end of the day?

8. If no majority is reached, unspecified bad things will happen. Don't make Master Hand and Crazy Hand angry.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darthe when did I ever defend Lily? So my focus moved to a new person, someone I think is scum more than Lily. Is that defending someone? If your referring to the last post by me in your response thats not me defending her thats me counter Razens post where he said basically said anyone who doesnt believe Lily right away is scummy.

Also because I forgot to last time.

Unvote vote Razen

Official Vote Count

Lily(5): Darthe, David, Basel, Rand, Andrew

Razen (1) Lenlo

David (1): John

Despo(1): Wombat

Ironeyes(1): Tress

Andrew(1): Lily

Not Voting (12): Arez, Alanna, Despo, Dice, Kathleen, Ironeyes, Nolder, Nyanna, Peace, Razen,Tiinker, Turin

With 22 alive and active it takes 12 to Lynch.

Deadline Friday @ Noon CT

http://www.timeandda...=Deadline&csz=1

Though I can say I should have said "supposed" partner in that last post of mine you quoted. Would have made it alot more clear what I was trying to get across. I still doubt Lilys claim I just think Razen is the better lynch today.

EP asked me to post his suspect list, as well.

Despo

Turin

Nya

Either Mynd or John in this spot

Looks to me like his list is a game old, well except for nya who wasn't even in the game.

Maybe it is lack of sleep or perhaps EP craziness has worn off. If those were his words is it possible that you were not masons but actually neighbors? That would be a very good reason to nk EP. Remove a powerful role. Plus use his confirmed townie cred to help vet lily.

It could well be EP's list since at least half of it is wrong.

I think it's obvious Lily C/P'd those quotes from somewhere and they don't sound like her.

I actually think she's telling the truth.

It's possible it was just a mafia partner that wrote that but I don't see the motive if so.

This seems like a town move and a town blunder.

see when you C/P something it retains the background color unless you paste as plain text

I think it's obvious Lily C/P'd those quotes from somewhere and they don't sound like her.

It's possible it was just a mafia partner that wrote that but I don't see the motive if so.

See how the words are sort of highlighted?

Official Vote Count

Lily(5): Darthe, David, Basel, Rand, Andrew

Razen (1) Lenlo

Not Voting (12): Arez, Alanna, Despo, Dice, Kathleen, Ironeyes, Nolder, Nyanna, Peace, Razen,Tiinker, Turin

Good morning :)

see when you C/P something it retains the background color unless you paste as plain text

That was a very good spot Nol. But does it prove anything?

I'm drunk but atm I consider lily innoicent

I fwn't imagine her c/p ing something fake

I'm drunk but atm I consider lily innoicent

I fwn't imagine her c/p ing something fake

Yeeeeah I can't take this post seriously. :tongue:

Official Vote Count

Lily(6): Darthe, David, Basel, Rand, Andrew, Dice

Razen (1) Lenlo

Not Voting (11): Arez, Alanna, Despo, Kathleen, Ironeyes, Nolder, Nyanna, Peace, Razen,Tiinker, Turin

Ended up being a lot busier than I thought tonight, and I'm still training someone, so unfortunately I don't have time to post much atm, but I don't think Lily is the best way to go today, not at all. Some of the people are only voting her because they doubt the existence of more than one mason team, when it seems pretty obvious at this point that there are DEF multiple mason teams. In fact, the ones that do not think there would be are now getting nice cozy places on my list. Either way, more to follow once I get home later

Ended up being a lot busier than I thought tonight, and I'm still training someone, so unfortunately I don't have time to post much atm, but I don't think Lily is the best way to go today, not at all. Some of the people are only voting her because they doubt the existence of more than one mason team, when it seems pretty obvious at this point that there are DEF multiple mason teams. In fact, the ones that do not think there would be are now getting nice cozy places on my list. Either way, more to follow once I get home later

Well, in my case, it's just that I don't feel that Lily and EP are a mason team. I'm hoping that scum don't start to smell blood in the water or something similar with all this claiming.

Turin and Nya haven't claimed and I do not yet buy their claim. It seems like something Turi would do as mafia. It was only implied and it will make them safer if we lynxh Lily and she is telling the truth, difficult as it is to believe.

I didn't claim anything. I stated that EP was wrong about two people on his list. Myself and one other. Frankly I think nya may be trying to attach to me.

On Lily, the big problem I have is that EP did jot have mason on his coroner report. If he was a mason it should have been there.

Off to see *deleted by unnamed government agency*

Archived