A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Masema to the BT!

Basel Gill

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I nod at myself all the time.

Someone has to agree with me, spammit.

I generally just have Lews Therin agree with me. Way easier.

*agrees with Tress, cause she is adorable regardless of her faction*

... never mind that I did wipe the floor with her.

The rollers, they hate me.

*sob*

I think that they love me, somehow, i have beaten both ithi and turin in tourney battles.

Just that it's under the bed.

Ah I see. I only ask because we had a strange aquiantance get Niki and I a bottle of red wine for our wedding, and it was labeled "Menage a trois"

:ohmy:

Edit cause I forgot how to spell "menage a trois", which isn't that surprising since I'll prob never get to experience one rofl :tongue:

Also ... Would you care for a lesson in OP battles using our real Levels Rand? I can arrange that for you.

:darkone:

Nonononononononono, that's why I said tourney, the only way I could beat you is with a little choedan kal by my side. :)

Also ... Would you care for a lesson in OP battles using our real Levels Rand? I can arrange that for you.

:darkone:

Nonononononononono, that's why I said tourney, the only way I could beat you is with a little choedan kal by my side. :)

You could do it pretty easily with a Tiger sa'angreal as well :wink:

Welcome to the Black Tower, Masema! Great to see you here. Tell me, why did you choose that name?

I tried a couple of WoT names that were already taken. But I read a bit in one of the books earlier that day where Masema was mentioned and I tried it. Oh, and yeah, cause I am a bit crazy. Iz is the officials nutjobs phrophet of ze dragon!

Welcome Masema to the BT! Yeah I am a little late. first day of the month means more worky stuffs to be done. Good news for you is that you have official points on the points page and once you get access you can start learning about the fun that is battling with the One Power.

I see you have gotten some brownies so your TaintTM quotient is rising.

Have you finished all the books? spoilers are not so common now but every once in a while a doozy pops up.

Archived