DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Revenge of the Sith Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!

Ithillian Turambar

Do you really believe I’d try that ‘again’ if I were on the sum team? People were suspecting Ironeyes right from the moment he said that.

Sorry, but that’s all I can say for now. Unless you all WANT me to reveal? If Mynd, Ishy, Kae all agree that I should reveal – fine.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People with obscure characters such as my own Turin? Youve been pushing for me for awhile.

I'm suspcious of you too, it's not just him. Chewie was fairly minor in III.

Len, yes you are in that group. The fact that you were on the block when D1 got ended early adds to my suspicion. It has been assumed that Basel did the ending but that is not confirmed as far as I know. A cop view could clear you just as easily as condemn you provided you are town.

Good to know that Mynd has been viewed.

Well ive done my part, so now im vanilla townie. I had a two shot insta-vig as Chewy. I used it first on Sakaea 1.0 and second on Darthe. Ive got no more shots so hope they are out of day stoppers or close to it.

Well ive done my part, so now im vanilla townie. I had a two shot insta-vig as Chewy. I used it first on Sakaea 1.0 and second on Darthe. Ive got no more shots so hope they are out of day stoppers or close to it.

Come again?

Me, Chewy, shot two people. Kae 1.0 and Ironeyes. I only had two shots. I am now vanilla townie. Thats the summary. I just wanted to stay alive long enough to use up the last shot on a guaranteed scum. With it used I am now just a vote, though one who is suspect on most everyone list.

Do you really believe I’d try that ‘again’ if I were on the sum team? People were suspecting Ironeyes right from the moment he said that. Sorry, but that’s all I can say for now. Unless you all WANT me to reveal? If Mynd, Ishy, Kae all agree that I should reveal – fine.

I don't think you need to reveal anything else, personally.

Me, Chewy, shot two people. Kae 1.0 and Ironeyes. I only had two shots. I am now vanilla townie. Thats the summary. I just wanted to stay alive long enough to use up the last shot on a guaranteed scum. With it used I am now just a vote, though one who is suspect on most everyone list.

Why did you shoot me? :sad: Tho this role is much more fun than my first, I must say.

No idea. But Kae I shooted you cause people were of the thinkin that you be scum at the time. Also I thought someone would notice that her kill took place on Kashyyyk, the home world of the wookie and that I was claiming Chewy. Just thought it would have been brought up by now but guess it was in a scene so it wasnt considered much.

Good job shooter, Len or no.

Excellent shot.

So Cody and Dooku were both on the Mafia team. It would seem that the idea that the mafia were given some fake claims is looking more and more likely. So far they have both been obscure characters at least in episode III. I think that it follows that any obscure non-jedi need further investigation.

This post strikes me as odd because really it's all obvious aka "duh" when read. Could be scum trying to look like he's contributing to the game. Otherwise why necessary?

Yes Key, Kae has it right. I saw her mention that the mafia might have been given a list of fake claims to use. The two dead mafia both claimed obscure characters. It seemed logical. It may have been obvious to some but there are some fairly new players in this game. So since there was no harm why not make sure everyone sees it?

Vet = Investigate right?

Anyone, I'd say you should investigate Lenlo. I'm pretty sure Wombat is scum without having to vet him.

I'm going to investigate Roo I believe. He been inactive of late, or am I wrong?

If correct, it feels as if he dodget a bullet earlier and is now lying low to avoid any investigation of why he has been "Cleared" of the scum tag.

Vet = Investigate right?

Anyone, I'd say you should investigate Lenlo. I'm pretty sure Wombat is scum without having to vet him.

I'm going to investigate Roo I believe. He been inactive of late, or am I wrong?

If correct, it feels as if he dodget a bullet earlier and is now lying low to avoid any investigation of why he has been "Cleared" of the scum tag.

I tend to post in bursts :laugh:

If someone could vet me that would be very nice, because confirming me as jedi would also confirm who ever did the viewing

I'm quite tempted to believe Nya. If she was really scum surely someone would be coaching her and not allow her to claim the same thing Ironeyes did? On the other hand, maybe we're meant to think that. I think she's third party, she seems to be, for want of a better word, flailing about, how I'd imagine a new player would react to being given a fairly complex role in terms of alignment. I don't think I've articulated that very well, but oh well

WIFOM, that's one thing I love in this game.. It can either be used as a valid statement, or disregarded for being WIFOM.

It all depends on if the scum wants you dead or not.

Anyone, back to the question at hand. I'm a little sucpicious that you (Roo) is kinda hinting at defending Nya. But that solves my problem, I won't have to view both of you, I only need to view one to confirm the other.

Well it depends if saying someone's third party is considered defending them. I'm really just speculating, when you find out I'm telling the truth about being jedi, don't assume Nya isn't in fact scum. I could very much be wrong

I'm quite tempted to believe Nya. If she was really scum surely someone would be coaching her and not allow her to claim the same thing Ironeyes did? On the other hand, maybe we're meant to think that. I think she's third party, she seems to be, for want of a better word, flailing about, how I'd imagine a new player would react to being given a fairly complex role in terms of alignment. I don't think I've articulated that very well, but oh well

First you say you're tempted to believe Nya. Which in simple terms mean you think she's town. Because that was what she said she was,

"I AM Town-oriented. And I protect a significant player on the Town team."

- Nya

But then you write that you think she's a third party member.. Contradicting yourself in the same post xD?

Archived