DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Revenge of the Sith Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her voice changed. Fast and almost excited. You wondered what would happen next.

'The Jedi came rushing from their beds. This had gone far enough. As they reached the remains of the droid they quickly began to question one another as to what each had seen or heard, their minds racing, but no-one knew anything it seemed.

Then ... the sound of chimes filled the air. No one could avoid that summons. Everything stopped dead. Even with what they suspected, they were bound by the laws of the Republic and when the Chimes sounded everything else ceased.

Looking at each other warily, they gathered themselves together and left the Temple.

The Senate was convening and all were summoned.

It is now Night.

You have until 10pm BST Saturday 5th May to submit your Night Actions. Night can end early if I get all actions or Holsters before then.

...You assume too much. Why on earth people would think me scum is beyond me :(

But I agree, please reveal Wombat!

And wouldn't it be easy to find out if Ironeyes is what he says if he tells us the name of his character too? :)

There are new players......and then there are players who are just plain choosing not to follow the game.

The first statement is almost tongue in cheek. "Poutyface for anyone who thinks I'm scum!" Likely more of a joke than an honest statement, but it implies that if anyone accuses Nyanna of being scum, she's gonna pout and be cross with you. She can't see why anyone would think her scum, but isn't defending her actions.

She supports a Wombat reveal. Of course, if she is Mafia she would have to.

..but then she asks Ironeyes to reveal his character - implying that either she hasn't been following the game OR she knows that he fake revealed earlier.

I'm really starting to think Nyanna and Womby are scum together....but Samuel L Jackson wants to put a cap in Ironeyes Sith Arse, so thats who we take down!

Ok, day ends early AGAIN. Just after our cop outs a potential Sith Lord/other bad guy. Someone panicked. That seems like a duh observation, but who had reason to panic? Certainly Ironeyes, for getting called mafia by the cop. And if Sith had access to the force powers as well, it is quite possible that they can end the day early as well. Or was it one of his teammates?

Whoa, cannot wait to take Marsh out in the morning. That said, it would seem to me that there are at least two sith lords to match our jedi power for power. Probably were three until we killed Dookou. If we consider this game in those terms then a total of two days could be skipped right?

Archived