DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Revenge of the Sith Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!

Ithillian Turambar

I do enjoy night spam =) I once won a chess match with nothing left but pawns. It can be done.

You could sell them at a Pawn Shop!

But then most of the players of this game would have to go =p

JK JK =) omg day get here plz

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do enjoy night spam =) I once won a chess match with nothing left but pawns.  It can be done.

You could sell them at a Pawn Shop!

But then most of the players of this game would have to go =p

JK JK =) omg day get here plz

He sounds like a Dark Lord, treating people as tools like that...

‘This was different. To have killed another Jedi with their own hands, right in front of them. They stood around in shock, questioning each other. Why had he not spoken up? Why had he been so ... elusive? They were surprised that they had made such an error in judgement. They had been so sure that they had found one of us. Their fear drove them to kill. They should have been more careful, fear leads to the Dark Side after all.’

She laughed at this, her whole face suddenly lit up and you were struck by how … normal she seemed. It would be so easy to forget what and who she actually was if you were not careful. To be drawn into her world. She sighed a little, her finger wiping the corner of her eye, before leaning back again in her chair and continuing.

'It was time for them to adjourn once more, but this time they took precautions. A security protocol was initiated. No-one would be able to enter or leave the Temple without being seen. Trusted and reliable, a constant patrol commenced, checking the corridors and hallways at random intervals. Dedicated to ensuring the safety of those who now slept.

'But someone was not sleeping.

'Sensors indicated movement near one of sleeping chambers. Moving quickly to intercept, the patroller was surprised to see no-one there. Moving slowly around, surveying the area, again finding nothing. Possibly just a glitch then and time to return to the job at hand.

'The sound as the bolt of raw electrical power hit was heard throughout the Temple. The screaming becoming higher and higher, louder and louder. Shaking. Smoke rising as the unrelenting surge continued. The poor sentry held on for as long as possible before succumbing. A popping sound signaling the end. The smell of burning in the air as footsteps walked quickly away. This one would not be able to report back what it had seen.

Songstress – R2D2 – Town: Odd Night Tracker has been Killed.

It is now Day

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Day 4 Deadline is 10pm BST 5th May 2012

http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?msg=Day+4+Deadline&day=5&month=5&year=2012&hour=22&min=0&sec=0&p0=136

Hmmm, interesting choice for the mafia unless this was our assassin friend. Reading the story, it looks like maybe the mafia chose no kill in lieu of protection.

No worries, I'm pretty confident in this one....

vote Wwwwombat

Hmmm, interesting choice for the mafia unless this was our assassin friend. Reading the story, it looks like maybe the mafia chose no kill in lieu of protection.

vote Wwwwombat

Heh, I was wondering how you were gonna spin it when I saw who died. I see nothing in the scene to indicate a no kill. I think it's much more likely Songstress was on to something and this was a brazen attempt to silence her and eliminate her ideas.

Vote: Mynd

vote Wwwwombat

Heh, I was wondering how you were gonna spin it when I saw who died. I see nothing in the scene to indicate a no kill. I think it's much more likely Songstress was on to something and this was a brazen attempt to silence her and eliminate her ideas.

Vote: Mynd

She was on to shyte, and she admitted as much. You were the one most frustrated when she backed down, but the one most eager to push for it. The fact that my Jedi friends didn't buy her case but YOU did further locks in that you are scum. Your OMGUS vote on me instead of trying to case anything else clinches it for me.

Wombat is scum because:

1) He was one of the latter voters on the Kate lynch

2) He voted with Songstress

3) He is not aware of how each of us Jedi are vetted

4) Ithi was waiting for night to end, someone was holding us up, Wombat shows up, Ithi gets a night action, night ends

5) As good a player as Womby is, he chooses to go the OMGUS route instead of actual casing

We lynch a Sith today.

1) I fully admit to being hesitant on the Kate lynch. I think it was a blind luck lynch up until Ishy came in with his thing. She could just as easily have been a non-Jedi townie as a Sith.

2) And Songstress was town it seems.

3) I am pretty sure I know how you think you are vetted.

4) Coincidence. Shows how weak your case is that you have to use this as a point against me.

5) Songstress and I laid out the case on your yesterday.

1) I fully admit to being hesitant on the Kate lynch. I think it was a blind luck lynch up until Ishy came in with his thing. She could just as easily have been a non-Jedi townie as a Sith.

2) And Songstress was town it seems.

3) I am pretty sure I know how you think you are vetted.

4) Coincidence. Shows how weak your case is that you have to use this as a point against me.

5) Songstress and I laid out the case on your yesterday.

Songstress laid out the case, you jumped on the bandwagon AFTER Basel did and a couple other players acted like they might join in. You voted me because you figured it would be a good way to get rid of me and then blame it on Songstress when I flipped Jedi.

I did not vet myself, I am vetted by other Jedi who still vouch for me.

You only voted Kate when it was inevitable that she would be lynched.

Everyone can makes misstakes.

I agree that everyone can make mistakes, as we have seen with Basel and Songstress. Wombat's actions have been not oriented in scum-hunting but rather in hiding on other people's bandwagons. When you eliminate those of us who are Jedi, who among those who is left is most likely scum to you?

Arez almost seems to be defending Womby here.

Wow, Yeah, Classic. I state that everyone can make misstakes and you immidatly take it as me protecting Womby.. I was actually referring to you when I said that. If I didn't know you were town, that post would have pinged me hard.

That sounded .. pegi 13 xD

Archived