DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Revenge of the Sith Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!

Ithillian Turambar

Wow, Yeah, Classic. I state that everyone can make misstakes and you immidatly take it as me protecting Womby.. I was actually referring to you when I said that. If I didn't know you were town, that post would have pinged me hard.

That sounded .. pegi 13 xD

How else could your statement be directed? What mistake did I make?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone can makes misstakes.

The more and more I think about this, what a completely useless statement. The only rationale purpose I can see for this statement is in relation to defending Womby. Otherwise, what town-oriented purpose does this statement serve at this point in the game. "OOOh everyone makes mistakes" What mistake was made?

And we have yet to get a Jedi reveal from Arez.

Dude -.- I was trying to defend you .. The last thing we need is another Jedi to die. I can't make myself go back a few pages to check, but haven't you been encouraging lynches on people, who, in some cases, turned out to be townies?

Isn't that why you've been getting heat for the past 10-15 pages? In any case, that was what I refered to in answer to Wombat's accusement on you being scum.

Rest assured, I'm a townie.

Myndrunner: "Wombat is scum for the following reasons: (listed)"

Wombat: "Myndrunner is scum because I knew he would come after me."

Arez: "Anyone can make mistakes"

In what galaxy does that statement serve any purpose? How does telling Wombat "anyone can make mistakes?" defend me at all? Wombat didn't say anything of the sort and yet you read into it with your own assumption. Show me where Wombat says I lead a lynch on a townie. In fact, the only lynch I lead this entire game was on the only scum we have gotten....Kate.

I am not resting assured. By now, the mafia know how the Jedi have vetted each other, so simply naming our powers is not enough.

Mynd to me it seemed like you and Ishy led the lynch on Basel, who popped up townie. I wouldnt say that the slate is as clean as you think. I still trust you as Jedi for now and I am rather glad your slate isnt completely clean. If it didnt have some dirt on it I would be worried.

Mynd was actually not wanting a Basel lynch if you read his early posts of that day he wanted Songstie, but as the Basel lynch was all people wanted and he was on our radar for his trying to validate Kate's claim we took over the case wrongfully

Ouch.

Useful? Useful??? …ohhh yes, I’m quite sure my lynching would be most useful for the Sith.

Wombat, in the beginning there I was interestedly following what you had to say but now – why are you flipping from one vote to the next? Without offering a convincing argument? That looks pretty sloppy to me, unless you want me to think you’re a very very desperate townie trying everything to find a baddie such as spinning in a circle and pointing at a random player?

Is teh mafia taking advantage of our current confusion by creating MOAR confusion?

Ouch.

Useful? Useful??? …ohhh yes, I’m quite sure my lynching would be most useful for the Sith.

Wombat, in the beginning there I was interestedly following what you had to say but now – why are you flipping from one vote to the next? Without offering a convincing argument? That looks pretty sloppy to me, unless you want me to think you’re a very very desperate townie trying everything to find a baddie such as spinning in a circle and pointing at a random player?

Is teh mafia taking advantage of our current confusion by creating MOAR confusion?

What current confusion do we have right now? And why haven't you voted Wombat?

...I'm confused. :laugh:

And because I thought about it, then dismissed OMGUS voting him because I want to hear why exactly he suspects me of being anything else than town. I think he's being quite scummy with all that flailing, but I'm not just gonna do the whole 'eye for an eye' thing on no grounds. :(

My ruse wasn't working so I'm going with a more useful vote on someone who hasn't contributed much.

Nyanna, he says you haven't contributed much. Do you think that is a valid reason to vote you?

Who are your top suspects as mafia at this point?

Ouch.

If he is at all interested in lynching scum, I'd like to see him vote for Ironeyes. I seriously think that's the way to go today, and anyone serious about scumhunting should be interested in lynching him.

Ouch.

If he is at all interested in lynching scum, I'd like to see him vote for Ironeyes. I seriously think that's the way to go today, and anyone serious about scumhunting should be interested in lynching him.

Not saying that I doubt Ironeyes as a lynch candidate, but he did claim Typho. Aside from Ironeyes, who else do you suspect as scum?

Ironeyes is my only concrete read right now. Darthe and dice also ping me, and I'm just unsure about Wombat. Dice has only posted 9 times, so he's mostly pinging me for inactivity. Darthe is pinging me for post 615, he seemed to be distancing from Kate to me.

Archived