DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Revenge of the Sith Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So who do you all want me to view? Mynd, I'm pretty much asking you this, since I trust you. Still interested in what everyone else has to say, tho.

I'd say Nyanna or Womby at this point. I'm pretty sure our healer has your back.

...You assume too much. Why on earth people would think me scum is beyond me :(

But I agree, please reveal Wombat!

And wouldn't it be easy to find out if Ironeyes is what he says if he tells us the name of his character too? :)

There are new players......and then there are players who are just plain choosing not to follow the game.

The first statement is almost tongue in cheek. "Poutyface for anyone who thinks I'm scum!" Likely more of a joke than an honest statement, but it implies that if anyone accuses Nyanna of being scum, she's gonna pout and be cross with you. She can't see why anyone would think her scum, but isn't defending her actions.

Mk…I can’t defend my actions because I did not carry them out in subterfuge.

She supports a Wombat reveal. Of course, if she is Mafia she would have to.

..but then she asks Ironeyes to reveal his character - implying that either she hasn't been following the game OR she knows that he fake revealed earlier.

I'm really starting to think Nyanna and Womby are scum together....but Samuel L Jackson wants to put a cap in Ironeyes Sith Arse, so thats who we take down!

Ok my bad – I remembered Ironeyes had revealed his ‘role/powers’, but couldn’t remember he had stated his name :( I’m on mobile version so I didn’t bother clicking waaaay back to find that :blush:

*throws ickle tantrum* Ok Darthe I am beginning to see how hard crumming is :laugh:

The crowd gathered on the steps outside the Senate, slowly moving towards the entrance. It would take a while for everyone to arrive and take their places and no one seemed to be in that great a hurry.

Such is the way of the machinery of power. Slow and lumbering, discussion upon discussion. Committee after committee. We were right to want to streamline it, make it more efficient. We were there already, waiting for the rest to arrive.

One of those waiting to enter saw something that perhaps should not have been there and went to investigate. Turning a corner he saw a figure there, speaking into a comms unit. Listening in silence, he was horrified by what was being discussed. He acted on instinct, stepping out of the shadows and facing the other.

They both stood there for a moment, frozen in time, and then the sound of blasters firing. We never managed to find out who fired first, but the end result was clear.

Ironeyes - Commander Cody - Mafia Goon has been Killed

It is still night. Night 4 Deadline is Saturday 5th May at 10pm BST unless all actions or holsters are received before then. That is 48 hours from now. I will add a countdown in a bit.

Handy countdown timer

http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?msg=Night+4+Deadline&day=5&month=5&year=2012&hour=22&min=0&sec=0&p0=136

Archived