DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Revenge of the Sith Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

unless organa is a droid?

Of course, if we were going to PRETEND he was Organa so that Palpatine didn't know that he was a droid, we would say he was Organa in the thread publicly so that they didn't see him as said droid, even if you and I have communicated alternatively via jedi powers.

Remember for future games, padwan, that sometimes lying to the mafia helps the town.

Then we obviously cant kill you so you survive to be murdered by a giant laser. Dont want to ruin the timeline or anything!

Oh wait, we've already done that... crap.

You would have no way of knowing this, so I can't really hold this against you, but let me put your mind at ease a little. I've already insured that I can't be recruited. The conditions have been met to ensure my remaining a good Jedi for the remaining duration of the game. No, I can't tell you how on pain of modkill so don't ask. Just rest assured, Lord Vader will NOT be rising this game.

And you had better bet that the scum know this already, hence their not pursuing me after I all but named my character role. Further attempts to look at my recruiting are just an exercise in futility.

I have no idea how much more blatant I can be. I did what I needed to do to save myself from recruitment and it worked. If you need validation, have Master Windu check me out. I'm still Anakin, and will be Anakin until the end of the game.

You would have no way of knowing this, so I can't really hold this against you, but let me put your mind at ease a little. I've already insured that I can't be recruited. The conditions have been met to ensure my remaining a good Jedi for the remaining duration of the game. No, I can't tell you how on pain of modkill so don't ask. Just rest assured, Lord Vader will NOT be rising this game.

And you had better bet that the scum know this already, hence their not pursuing me after I all but named my character role. Further attempts to look at my recruiting are just an exercise in futility.

I have no idea how much more blatant I can be. I did what I needed to do to save myself from recruitment and it worked. If you need validation, have Master Windu check me out. I'm still Anakin, and will be Anakin until the end of the game.

Post the following in a separate post:

"I win when all threats to the town are eliminated from the game."

Hey guys. Turin is lying fyi. Cin Drallig was my safe claim. No idea why he didn't use his. Maybe he felt claiming an obscure Jedi was safer. At the very least, Turin is 3rd party and not the good kind.

Night 5 Deadline is Monday 7th May at 10pm BST - or whenever all actions/holsters have been receieved. It's down to you.

Btw - I do keep printing off sheets to you for counting votes and stuff - you go so fast in the day I haven't really had to use them recently lol.

Handy countdown timer.

http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?msg=Night+5+Deadline&day=7&month=5&year=2012&hour=22&min=0&sec=0&p0=136

Hey guys. Turin is lying fyi. Cin Drallig was my safe claim. No idea why he didn't use his. Maybe he felt claiming an obscure Jedi was safer. At the very least, Turin is 3rd party and not the good kind.

So you have a safe claim....

And I am not mafia btw. Not sure why Sakaea got that read on me.

And are trying to say you're town. Well, I sure didn't get a safeclaim. So hush, you lying scum you.

Post the following in a separate post:

"I win when all threats to the town are eliminated from the game."

I am growing concerned as to why Ishy refuses to post his win condition to be checked.

Also, sending my NA in on Turin. Cin Drallig seems pretty obscure, I don't think he ever says anything in III. The claim just doesn't sit right.

I agree. And Arez, do me first if you'd like.

Also, sending my NA in on Turin. Cin Drallig seems pretty obscure, I don't think he ever says anything in III. The claim just doesn't sit right.

I agree. And Arez, do me first if you'd like.

I'd rather use Arez to check Ishy/Anakin at this point.

Kae, you are wasting your view on me but it is your choice. I didn't get to pick my character any more than any of the rest of you. That I got an obscure Jedi was random luck. As you have said you already sent it in I guess my words are pointless.

Has anyone still not come forward with a claim at all?

I am also wondering about Ishy not being willing to post his current win condition. It is troubling.

Check this.

I am Town. I win with Town. I win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

I am still Anakin. I am not Vader. I have not been recruited. I am not Mafia. I am not Sith.

And when you all see that this is still true, you can all suck it. kthxs.

Check this.

I'm am angry, and grumpy, and you all suck for thinking I'm scum based on logical assumptions, you can all go to hell for wanting to view me!

I mean come on Ishy, that was uncalled for. We aren't even bloody lynching you, only viewing you. Wouldn't you be suspicious if a person is asked to say a simple sentence, but avoids to say it?

Archived