DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Revenge of the Sith Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!

Ithillian Turambar

Perhaps you should tell us EP. We need to know all we can about these Sith.

I still don't like how Turin doesn't know how we vetted each other.

This is the issue. You "vetted" each other.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that it is possible that they are dragging this out yes. The best reason being that we all have him in our crosshairs and so while we try to get him out we are not focusing on others (especially Arez isn't) and each early end to the day allows them to kill more of us.

I don't have any proof of that. I do find it odd that EP is now suggesting we move in another direction and that he is unwilling to share information here at night at a time that it could be disasterous for town to have that knowledge die with him.

The theory that Mynd, EP and Wombat could be working together is possible I think. Wombat was pratically lynched two days in a row when day was ended. And now EP wants to back off him. Add to that the whole "I will tell you in the morning" thing. Only the mafia are confident of surviving the night. Since EP and Mynd "vetted" each other, it would follow that if one is Sith then they both are.

"crazy" theory time:

The game started with 22 players. It would be reasonable to have 5-6 mafia. With the mafia having more than one kill per night that would be more than enough. So far 4 days hae ended early. D1 which was laid at Basel's feet but may not have been. Who was the heading for a lynch? Lenlo. Who later claimed to have 2 vig shots which he used on Kae 1.0 and then Ironeyes. He did kill a mafia, but Iron was pretty much dead unless they were going to end all the days they could early. D4 ended early with Ironeyes as the vote leader. We all know that he flipped mafia. D5 and D6 both ended with Wombat on the block. I think everyone is pretty much convinced that Wombat is a member of the mafia. No way the mafia would work so hard to save anyone else.

Mynd and EP lead the Kate lynch and "vet" each other. Then Basel gets lynched D3. That was really something. And then Ironeyes and now wombat twice are saved from lynching. I think it stinks. I think that I might be ready to test my theory in the morning if I am alive. If it gets close I might even try to VC womby or Len to test if they are who they say they are.

So Mynd, how did you and EP "vet" each other? If I believe you I will vote Wombat. If not then we will see

The fact you still refuse to explain the mechanics of the method leads me to doubt in will stand up to scrutiny. It feels more like you are merely shouting the BIG LIE in the hopes that everyone will be afraid to question your tale.

I believe Arez stated that he could not read ishy for some reason. Maybe he can tonight.

Ok since you guys want to be impatiant look back to page 8 where Darthe breadcrumbed being droid doctor (refer to Padme's death in the movie where her children are born to see the droid doctor in the movie) but with Key being the confirmed town doc Darthe's breadcrumbing was indeed false I am not saying we give up on womby for the momement if he is indeed Nute Gunray we have bigger fish to fry Turin being one of them how he always manages to just check in before a night phase ends or a kill is submitted. However I think Darthe may indeed be our Grievous Arez test Darthe's claim I am going out on a leap of faith and trusting you at the moment. As I have pieced this together Mynd you might be by yourself tomorrow.

I always liked NYPD blue, House, Dexter, and shows like those. Some really great moments in each show. Anyhow, I also always wanted an Audi. A4, or R8 =p

This is Darthe's only post on page 8. I see no droid doctor breadcrumbing in this.

I can not post the specifics of how indeed Mynd knows exactly who I am by threat of modkill but the fact that I did not get killed and he confirmed me town lead me to trust him not to mention Kae confirmed that Mynd was viewed by her role (not sure if she said she did or Pale did but she recieved both her results and Pale's) which clears Mynd.

I always liked NYPD blue, House, Dexter, and shows like those. Some really great moments in each show. Anyhow, I also always wanted an Audi. A4, or R8 =p

This is Darthe's only post on page 8. I see no droid doctor breadcrumbing in this.

if you still don't see it insert face in palm

"crazy" theory time:

The game started with 22 players. It would be reasonable to have 5-6 mafia. With the mafia having more than one kill per night that would be more than enough. So far 4 days hae ended early. D1 which was laid at Basel's feet but may not have been. Who was the heading for a lynch? Lenlo. Who later claimed to have 2 vig shots which he used on Kae 1.0 and then Ironeyes. He did kill a mafia, but Iron was pretty much dead unless they were going to end all the days they could early. D4 ended early with Ironeyes as the vote leader. We all know that he flipped mafia. D5 and D6 both ended with Wombat on the block. I think everyone is pretty much convinced that Wombat is a member of the mafia. No way the mafia would work so hard to save anyone else.

Mynd and EP lead the Kate lynch and "vet" each other. Then Basel gets lynched D3. That was really something. And then Ironeyes and now wombat twice are saved from lynching. I think it stinks. I think that I might be ready to test my theory in the morning if I am alive. If it gets close I might even try to VC womby or Len to test if they are who they say they are.

So Mynd, how did you and EP "vet" each other? If I believe you I will vote Wombat. If not then we will see

Also I told everyone I have been Vanilla since approximately d2-d3

Okay, face is in palm. I still don't see it. That post is completely in context with the rest of the conversation on page eight. Is the doctor droids name A4R8 or something? R8A4 maybe?

No, House and Dexter are both doctor type shows, and a4 and r8 are similar to astro droid names Darthe also blatently said later that he breadcrumbed page 8 so if you'd like me to find that post I will

Having two town docs in this game is highly unlikely. Not impossible, but unlikely. I thought he was claiming R2 (hence his later Kenny Baker post) for a while, but while it was a well played early character bluff, the worst thing they could have done was kill Yoda. If Yoda had stayed alive, we may never have been on to Darthe until it was too late.

That's two (Darthe & Wombat), what about Turn and Lenlo?

Uhm, breadcrumbing was not in those lines, those were innocuous. The breadcrumbs in that post, if you do your homework at all, are that the actor playing Senator Bail Organa, Jimmy Smits, was in both NYPD Blue and Dexter as I discovered by IMDb'ing it. Those were honest about my favorite cars.

Uhm, breadcrumbing was not in those lines, those were innocuous. The breadcrumbs in that post, if you do your homework at all, are that the actor playing Senator Bail Organa, Jimmy Smits, was in both NYPD Blue and Dexter as I discovered by IMDb'ing it. Those were honest about my favorite cars.

Ya know what, this is actually pointless. I can't bluff when I don't know if we will even have a complete day phase. We might as well no longer speak in riddles to protect each other. Hell, one of us might be about to die from one of those double night kills.

Here is the deal. Darthe is most likely telling the truth. Turin and Wombat are likely the last remaining baddies. Lynch them and if the game doesn't end, start working on Lenlo, then Darthe, then Arez (unless Arez says Ishy lied). I am afraid that if I didn't get this out now, I might be dead before we could run with it.

I wish i had

my big old

dog still, he

better return soon.

Hi, Basel you are on the right page man but to get Kae we have to get Len first because of what went down with BG.

Daaaaaarrrrrg. Glad I made myself useful in the 1st half of day one.

*dies*

Proof is in this hint, where he says he made himself useful. Like I said. I got this one when he said it. What BG was talking about was in how lenlo tried to cover himself in a very scummy way on page 17 because he practically gives himself away as sith, considering there is no empire in our game! Before that, look at the way Ishi, Kae, and Len back one another up from pages 14 through. I am not quoting that much because it is a pain. One of these may not be scum but I would bet my Narglatch XJ-2 that we are on the right way.

I play a dangerous game and may not get away so easily.

I hope this helps you all.

There is a great disturbance in the force.....

...as if millions of voices suddenly cried out at once...

In terror. And were silenced.

I am the 99%.

Also, sadness for Nol. :sad:

Bolded all of my breadcrumbing.

I am most concerned about Turin and EP. If Turin flips town then EP and Mynd are likely scum, if EP or Mynd flip town then the other two are most likely. I hope they lynch me tonight, I will be a lot less useful than any of those others in the end.

Archived