DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Revenge of the Sith Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Current Vote Count

Turin - 4 (EP, Mynd, Dice, Darthe)

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch

He is sleeping though ... L-1

Handy Countdown Timer

http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?msg=Day+8+Deadline&day=12&month=5&year=2012&hour=22&min=0&sec=0&p0=136

'We were approaching a critical time in our plans now. Plo Kloon tried to stand against us and paid the ultimate price. The body was found shortly afterwards and brought to the Jedi Temple. They stood around the body, the level of distrust in the room palpable. You could almost touch the fear. Regardless of how this turned out, the Jedi had been taught a valuable lesson.'

She began to pace now, eyes constantly flicking towards the entrance, as if she expected someone to appear any moment. Suddenly, you began to feel very, very unsafe. This might not have been such a good idea after all. When she stopped and continued, her voice was different, quiet and sad.

'Their fear drove them. They could not even learn their own lessons, the ones they taught the youngest of their Padawans. Fear leads to the Dark Side. They turned on one amongst them, so sure in their choice.

"We know you were involved," they said, "in fact, we think you planned the whole thing. You are a Sith! Confess your crimes."

'He stood silent, they had been told that he would not speak in his own defence. He had already said everything that he could to convince them that they were wrong. If they required his death to prove that, so be it. The Jedi were not as they once were ... '

'The students approached the master, each of them instructed at one time or another by him, their skills improved and polished. That counted for nothing now it seems. The Lazer-NooseTM was placed around his neck. He stared at them calmly, how could it have come to this?. He closed his eyes and nodded once and the device was activated. His lifeless body falling as his head hit the floor and rolled away.'

You weren't sure why, but for some reason, she appeared to mourn his death.

Turin Turambar - Cin Drallig - Town Jedi has been Killed.

:sad: :sad: :sad:

It is now Night ...

Night 8 Deadline is 10pm BST Friday 11th May - or when all Night Actions have been received.

Handy Countdown Timer

http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?msg=Night+8+Deadline&day=11&month=5&year=2012&hour=22&min=0&sec=0&p0=136

Without even giving him a last ditch effort to explain himself? That was one scummy hammer.

He tried to explain himself several times but no one was buying it, I saw no need to wait. Obviously that turned out to be a mistake but hindsight is 20/20

ah ok.

hmmm and wombat fake claimed Nute Gunray, but claimed Turin stole his safe name, I guess in hindsight Wombat was trying to get us to buy on to the Turin lynch to protect his real teammates.

I would like to hear the opinions of Dice, Roo, and Lenlo at this point. Mafia won't kill me as me and Mynd have become lynchable targets which me stating this in theory should clear me of suspicion but as theory never works in practice we will just have to see what the majority is thinking. Also of note if the Mafia kill me lynch Mynd as the only reason to kill me at this point is to clear Mynd's name Turin brought up a good point about GF possibilty. If you read between the lines you'll get what I'm really saying here.

Ok then. Im thinking Dice. You call me lurkish, but this is the first time I remember seeing dice for how many days? And then he just comes in and votes Turin without a thought because EP "told him to.". Ive been revisited quite abit, we just have always had someone who was much more likely to be scum floating around out there.

First, lemme say this. While I am having a blast and Ithi is doing a fantastic job modding this game, great scenes and intriguing plot......

....this is also perhaps one of the most FRUSTRATING games I have ever played. Not in a bastard Mod sort of way, but we've lynched three players that I was sure were scum and they flipped town.....not to mention not getting even a chance in some cases.

Now then the obvious bad news is Turin was telling the truth, but he kinda got himself lynched in a similar way to that of Basel Gill.

Good news is this: The game isn't over, which means out of 7 players, we know that more than three of them are not scum or the game would be over. Also, out of a 22 player game, we've bagged three scum. We could have as little as one scum left, but likely one scum and a solo win or mercenary player.

Here is the roster as of now......

Deceased Players:

1. Basel - Agen Kolar - Town Jedi: Lynched Day 3

2. Rhea Arez Al'Loke (from N2] - C3P0 - Town Even Night Lie Detector: Killed Night 6

3. BG - Stass Allie - Town Jedi: Killed Day 1

4. Turin - Cin Drallig - Town Jedi: Lynched Day 8

5. Songstress - R2D2 - Town Odd Night Tracker: Killed Night 3

6. Maw - Obi-Wan Kenobi - Town Jedi Mason: Killed Day 2

10. WWWombat - General Grievous - Mafia Instakiller: Lynched Day 7

11. Razen - Plo Kloon - Town Jedi: Killed Night 7

13. Kae - Luminara Unduli - Town Jedi: Killed Night 1

14. Kate - Count Dooku - Mafia Sith Lord and Watcher: Lynched Day 2

15. Pale Merlot Kae2 (from Day 3] - Mace Windu - Town Jedi Cop: Killed Night 5

16. Nolder- Kit Fitso - Town Jedi: Killed Night 1

17. Ironeyes - Commander Cody - Mafia Goon: Killed Night 4

18. Nyanna - Padme Amidala - Town Guardian Angel: Killed Night 4

21. Keyholder - Yoda - Town Jedi Doc: Killed Night 5

Claimed Players:

Myndrunner - claims Ki Adi Mundi - Jedi

Ishy - claims Anakin Skywalker - Jedi

EP - claims Saesee Tiin - Jedi

Roo - claims Barriss Offee - Jedi

Dice - claims Aayla Secura - Jedi

Lenlo - claims Chewbacca - walking carpet

Darthe - claims Jimmy Smitts - human

Dice does look fairly dodgy based on that, it would seem fairly easy to claim some obscure Jedi then hide for ages. He did have a valid excuse for inactivity though so I'm not sure it's enough to lynch him for it. However, no one else is even remotely jumping out at me right now so perhaps he's the best we have to go on.

Archived