DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

All I want for Christmas

Maria

Man, I was hoping to hold out until after Thanksgiving before putting stuff up here, but... *laughs*

1 - A hug. *grins*

2 - One good snowstorm here in Florida. (Yeah, good luck. *laughs*)

3 - Any of the books, etc, off my Amazon wishlist (http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/registry.html/102-7858995-3640945?ie=UTF8&type=wishlist&id=1PMCULN2HYQDR)

4 - Christmas cookies to enjoy.

5 - More baking supplies to make cookies and things - spices, sprinkles, proper utensils, etc...

6 - A raise at work.

7 - More Silly Stories about/by DMers.

8 - Peace, love, and joy on earth - or at least, for more people to realize how wonderful everthing is.

9 - For my friends at the WoT-DM mailing list to become more a part of DM as a whole.

10 - If any of you out there are magical-girls (or guys, too) fighting against the forces of evil... Let me know, will you? I totally want in on that. *laughs* (Other similar adventures would also be quite welcome.)

Okay, that's about it for me, before it descends into even more silliness.

(Ben-T-Gaidin@dragonmount.com)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jade's Wish list

1. Not to lose my aunt

2. earrings, silver only, I love dangly ones

3. postcards, I collect them

4. magnets, I collect them

5. Any kind of scrapbook supplies

6. A Aes Sedai ring or pendent from that cool place

7. A new car, gah

8. Money!!!

9. Any kind of make me feel better card or pressie

10. A new offsite boards siggy, I have lost all motivation

11. A new quilt for my bed, it's stinking cold here. *G*

12. A letter

13. Happy Mail

14. Motivation :cry:

Ben, you come to Omaha, and I'll give you a hug too... lol.

I still don't have a list made up really, but I'll start:

1. - Cards/Letters/Postcards from any crazy DMers.

2. - Goonies on DvD (only have it on tape).

3. - This: http://www.amazon.com/Dora-Aquapet-Explorer-Wild-Planet/dp/B000IM15QI/sr=8-1/qid=1163704307/ref=sr_1_1/104-1413059-2779909?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games - Okay, I'm kidding... (watch, someone actually sends that... haha). I heard Nia wanted one too.

4. - Anything to get me more organized... like a new calendar... I never buy one.

5. - Any addons for Photoshop like Eye Candy, Xenofex, Splat, etc...

6. - [Fill in later]

7. - [Fill in later]

8. - [Fill in later]

9. - [Fill in later]

10. - [Fill in later]

Well i'm totally new but I thought I would post this anyway lol And some of it clearly is for different sites as i'm just a Novice here lol

1) My mom to be alright!

2) The Special Edition of Fox and the Hound on DVD I love Diseny movies

3) A Green AS shawl i've wanted one for what seems like an age

4) AS ring

5) Celtic dangly earrings

6) Arwen's Chase dress

7) some boots to go with my Pirate outfit

8)Fairy art from Jessica Galbreth or Selina Fenech

9) Soundtrack to Aladdin or Little Mermaid

10) A trip to Ireland LOL

Well, I can't really think of anything that I would want at the moment.

I'd be lying if I said I haven't been eyeing some cool gadgets for a while, but they're really out of reach at the moment (curse you expensive cool toys! :()

But honestly, what I'd really like for the holidays.. Well, is just to be with friends, and to meet and make new friends as well! :D

I know it sounds kind of stupid, but hey, that's all that really matters in the end, having friends. At least that's what I think. ;)

*quickly runs back to a corner and continues to lurk* :)

ooh, how fun!

1) neverwinter nights 2...i'm going to get as soon as this quarter's over though.

2) a 6 foot tall cat scratching post/bed/'apartment' thing for my baby Bagheera

3) snailmail letters from friends all over the world (I already signed up for the WT card exchange)

4) actually completing all of the projects i want to start this holiday.

5) $36,000 so i don't have to worry about paying for college next year

6) to be able to go to D*Con next year

7) a warm quilt

8) FROGS!! i have an insane obsession with all things frog...

9) a wonderful holiday season for all of my friends and family

10) Beth Harts international CD release of 'Leave the Lights On' that i can't find anywhere in the states for under $40

BenT, you know the last time we had snow (that stuck) here in Florida (well, where I live, anyway) was the week before Christmas in 1989. So the odds aren’t real good . . . :wink:

KellySedai, if you need practice sewing, let me know! I could come up with some good projects for you! :wink:

Oh, and F Horn . . . WAR EAGLE! :D

Here’s my list! I want:

1. To make some really good friends here at DM. I’ve made a couple really good friends on horse boards now I need some from here that understand my WoT “obsession!â€

2. To go to D*Con next year.

3. Oh, my . . . I just discovered the WoT jewelry . . . *drool* I’m not eligible to wear the ring yet (still a novice) but I’m putting it on my list anyway! Also, I’ve wanted Arwen’s pendant for forever but never did get around to buying one.

4. One good snowfall would be nice so my kids would have the opportunity to see it for the first time ever! Or at least an opportunity to drive someplace within a reasonable distance that has snow so they can see it.

5. A new flash drive . . . I lost mine. :(

6. More time so I can start riding my horse regularly! I was in awesome shape when I was riding regularly. Since I haven’t been riding regularly for some years, all I can say is that I’m a shape . . . :cry: Plus, I really, really miss riding - it's good for the psyche.

7. One thing that will help with #6 is getting a house built on our acreage next year. So that’s what I want next – our house built on our acreage next year. And fencing. And a barn, or at least a 3-sided shelter for the horses. Alas, that’s probably much too much gift to ask for here . . . :lol: LOL!

8. A “steady-eddie†Arabian or half-Arabian horse (preferably gelding) for my youngest son. One that’s “been-there-done-that†and that he can show next year after consistent lessons on his “steady-eddie†horse. Of course, that has to wait on #7 because we can’t afford to board out more than the 2 horses we already have.

9. Another horse for my oldest son, though he’s not shown much interest in riding lately – he’s more into football and baseball. Again, this would have to wait on the house, fencing, etc.

10. For my husband’s new online business to be successful enough that I can go to part-time at work and thereby have more time with my kids! I’d only work when they’re in school. This is something I’ve always wanted to do . . .

Here's my Christmas wish list:

1) For my Boyf's Dad to keep hanging on in there

2) For my Boyf not to be so stressed and unhappy due to the above

3) Lots of new friends now I've found DM!

4) Neverwinter nights 2

5) And lots more probably that I just can't think of right now! But the above are most important to me.

Oh, this is a fun idea!!!

Hmmm.. I can never think of things I want.. lol

Let's see..

1. Final Fantasy: Advent Children.. since Lor has reminded me how much I liked it.

2. Thimbles of any kind.. I have collected them since I was little.

3. Books. I have compiled a small list.. PM me if you are interested.

4. Recipies.. I always love to make new things!

5. Mail.. all I ever get is bills it seems, happy mail would always be welcome.

That's about all I can think of now.. If I think, of anything else I will add it later. I think this is a really nice idea! It just proves how wonderful eveyone here is!

This is so sweet. It's like talking to Santa Claus, no? :P

1. A new job, close to home. Right now I travel 100% and it sucks. I miss the hubby. :(

2. Money to pay off all my families bills. I know that one is a fantasy but a girl can dream. :)

3. A cure for diabetes. Yeah, also a stretch. :P But I have had it for 27 years. One grows a little tired of needles and suchy. :P

4. Being Raised to Accepted. :) That one I am actually working on myself. :)

5. To get pregnant - haven't been able to in 5 years but you never know! :)

6. To find a house to buy. We are just too picky. And not knowing about #1 makes it hard to just now.

7. A new bedspread. Or better yet, the one I want to not be $300!

8. A massage. Oh yes, this is a good thing. :)

9. Newest Pirates DVD

10. To meet new friends and to continue to treasure the old.

Now there isn't really anything there most can help with. LOL princessatkinson@yahoo.com

My wishes...hm...

1. A siggy. Heh. I have no skill.

2. My earring that I lost today back. It was pretty...and it vanished. Rather depressing, because it was a big, dangly one...the kind that you can't possibly mix and match.

3. A bit of patience.

4. A keyboard (the musical kind)...

5. ...and the talent to go along with it. *grin*

6. To not fail spanish or chemistry.

7. To be a bit more forgiving and understanding.

8. The Phantom of the Opera soundtrack.

9. A piccolo.

10. A new flute.

There seems to be a lot of musical things here...a lot of expensive (or plain impossible) musical things. :D

Archived