DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mistborn Mafia: The Hemalurgic Spike

Locke

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting choices in that I would have pegged either one of those two for scum, but the fact that both flipped town narrows down the list of those who are not.

Call me out for gaming the mod, but I'm gonna go with Meesh 2.0 because it is much more likely that she replaced a scum or solo-win role than another vanilla townie.

Vote Meesh

Interesting choices in that I would have pegged either one of those two for scum, but the fact that both flipped town narrows down the list of those who are not.

Call me out for gaming the mod, but I'm gonna go with Meesh 2.0 because it is much more likely that she replaced a scum or solo-win role than another vanilla townie.

Vote Meesh

vote mynd for gaming the mod

that is the most flawed logic i has eva seen

well, not quite the MOSt flawed logic, but you catch my drift

Vote Meesh

vote mynd for gaming the mod

that is the most flawed logic i has eva seen

well, not quite the MOSt flawed logic, but you catch my drift

Why are you protecting Meesh 2.0? Besides me, who would you recommend?

That is the way I read it Mynd but Meesh is fully capable of speaking for herself. Also Mynd, based on the mechanics of this game and the fact that we are not getting full disclosure on roles in coroner reports I would say it is more likely that she would be town. Otherwise there is more possibility of improper knowledge being passed along.

With Meesh most likely Town and her claiming some sort of damning evidence on Despo...

Vote Despo Otherwise I think I would be voting Mynd for poorly gaming the mod.

I'll await Meesh's official claim; but based on a given ratio of mafia to town players, it is likely that she replaced a scum or solo win player. I doubt that there would be another permanent finder player so she must be claiming to have used the floating finder ability last night.

All window dressing aside, this is still a mafia game that must be balanced in relation to town vs mafia.

Forrest=Mynd. Piano=Player. Firebird=EP. I believe that that is all of them...

Dead Good Guy Dead Bad Guy

Claimed a Role Has Not Claimed a Role

1) Mawth--solo win Mistborn--Lynched D3

2) Ishy--Good Guy--Killed N3

3) Tress--Good Guy--Killed N2

4) AmegaLenlo

5) Razen--Good Guy--Killed D3

6) Wombat

7) Heart

8) Marsh--Good Guy--Killed N2

9) Piano

10) Hoof--Claims Mason--multiple partners whom are still unknown

11) Tina--Good Guy--Killed N3

12) PaleMeesh #2

13) Kae

14) Song

15) Meesh--Good Guy--Killed N1

16) Smiles--Bad Guy--Lynched D1

17) Des

18) GF

19) Chrissy

20) MCSForrest

21) Turin

22) Firebird--Good Guy--Lynched D2

23) Key--Good Guy--Killed N1

Ok, a lot of the people who had been posting up to this point are now dead.

And based on what is in there, I honestly still don’t like Hoof. He stuck his neck out for someone we now know was scum, and his “mason team” has yet to step forward.

Lenlo has posted mainly spam at night from what I remember. I know he’s new and all, but still... He hasn’t really contributed much to the game

Only class I have fallen asleep in was psychology and that was for a grade.

*Hums some random song to pass the time.*

You were graded on falling asleep?

Where on earth is Chrissy? Honestly... Everyone else has at least posted some I feel... Though I'd like to hear more from nearly everybody.

I would like to take a minute to look at Forrest’s track record:

Songstress, your train on Blackhoof was a simple ruse to get votes off Smiley and onto an easy Day 1 candidate.

It wasn't.

I explained my reasoning for voting Hoof instead of Smiley D1. Smiley I wasn't sure about, it could have been an honest mistake, but Hoof's jump on Wombat to defend Smiley stuck out to me as scummy. I was actually a bit surprised we caught scum D1 because the case against Smiley was so flimsy.

I still don't trust Hoof's defense of him, and his reaction to the train on me today. If we want to build on what we learned from Smiley yesterday, I suggest we build in the direction of people who actually did or said something themselves. Hoof hasn't convinced me yet.

Your gameplay is off because you know you are mafia and it has thrown you off, just like a nervous tell when a poker player is bluffing. They know they have rags but they go all in, yet there is that subtle tell right there. The fact that you don't deny you are off your game instead of defending yourself.

Your counter argument for today is that we should go after someone who actually did something? You voted Blackhoof because you didn't like how Blackhoof defended Smiley BEFORE it was made known about Smiley's alignment. If you suspected Blackhoof of defending Smiley because they were both scum, then why did you vote WITH Smiley instead of voting FOR Smiley's lynch?

Answer: SCUM

UNVOTE VOTE MYND I am inclind to believe hoof as well for now. However Mynd seems to vehemently go for townies and everyone else seems to bandwagon vote so I will vote him for now and see what happens.

Again, someone accusing you of being scummy doesn't necessarily make them scum. No majority lynch can be reached without the town's concent, so by your logic, everyone who votes for a town player to be lynched is scum. If that were true, then the game would already be over.

I don't believe Blackhoof is scum in this game. I could be wrong, but I am bassing my assumption on his posts in this game, his playstyle (OMG META!), and the reactions of others around him.

I do believe Eternal Phoneix is scum. I could also be wrong here, but I am basing my assumption because of his over-use of "OMG IM NEW" posts, his blatant attempts at distracting from the Smiley lynch on Day 1, his case-less hammering of Smiley when we neared deadline, and his overall reactions to several fingers pointed in his direction. In a normal dice-tossing game, they would have equal chance at being scum, but based on these logical and educated assumptions, I feel EP has a better chance than Blackhoof at being scum.

Does that make better sense?

Does noone else think claiming finder and saying someone is innocent is totally scum?

How do you mean? Do you doubt that there is a finder role in this game that cannot be stolen? Please explain. My entire unvoting of Songstress is dependent on Razen's claim.

The reason I didn't vote Smiley earlier in the day? Well, I had no idea why everyone was voting him, having never seen what scummy play is like, and I didn't want to bandwagon.

It's called a vote count, which even if you had wool eyes you should be able to see. Newbs don't act like they are new to the planet. Is there some competition where the player who has the best newbie claim gets a stuffed Brandon Sanderson doll?

And I didn't KNOW I would miss the deadline. Swim practice ran long that day.

How long did it run? Hours? Days?! I'm not as much concerned with why you didn't vote Smiley as I am with why you and Aiel Heart didn't vote at all. A scum-hunting townie would have at least placed a vote somewhere, even if they didn't anticipate missing the deadline, of which you were well aware of. It was your choice not to vote Smiley or anyone at all.

But then again, I'm new to this game called Mafia. Is it like the Sopranos or something? How do I tie my shoes in the morning? Can anyone PM me that info? Or just tell me here because I am new and probably don't know how to PM. What is PM anyways? Is it later than AM? A Newbie like me wouldn't know these things that are strange to Newbs like me myself who is New.

Mynd, read the post again. I said I didn't know WHY they were voting Smiley, not that I didn't know they WERE. How come you get to tell EP off for bandwaggoning, then yell at me for not doing it? Rather inconsistent, I think. And for your information, practice ran by one hour, and it ended precicely one hour before the voting deadline. By the time I got home, it was too late.

Cutting it pretty close then, even if your practice ended on time. It doesn't make any sense that you wouldn't have a vote on anyone prior to leaving if there was the remote chance you wouldn't make it home in time to vote. You were leaving it to others because you couldn't be the one to hammer your own mafia player, but you couldn't be seen voting anyone else when he flipped scum.

EP hammered Smiley likely for the same reasons you and Aiel Heart didn't vote at all. By your own admission, you were indesposed, likely when the decision came down on the mafia team to cut Smiley loose. It would look incredibly suspicious if all three of you were not voting anyone when Smiley flipped scum. But then again, you are new and your newness makes this fact new and therefore news to your newness.

Here is why I think Razen might be full of crap. I tracked two people last night, Wwwombat and Razen. Wwwombat targeted Ironeyes, of which he freely admits. Razen targeted two people last night, Maw and Wwwombat.

This isn't a normal mafia game, where I don't think there are finders, healers, or vigs per se but the alloys and compounds and such give its possessor the power.

unvote

Vote Razen

This lynch makes better sense. There is a finder ability floating around out there somewhere, I know this as fact because I had it. Why would there be a permanent finder in a game of this nature?

If Razen flips town and is indeed a finder, we haven't lost much because of the other powers out there PLUS whoever stole the VIG from Wwwombat knows who to kill with it. I think it is much more likey that Razen is lying through his razor sharp teeths and is scum.

These are parts of some of his main attacks. Tress, Firebird, Marsh and Razen all fell under his fire. On top of that, he’s been vote jumping a ton:

Vote Count:

Maw (4): Razen; Blackhoof; Mynd; Song; Graendal

Wombat (3): Mynd; Des; Blackhoof; Mynd; Sakaea

Razen (1): Mynd; Mynd; Maw

Aiel Heart (1): Wombat

Not Voting: Turin; Christine; Ishmael; Lenlo; Aiel Heart; Player; Tina; Meesh

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline: Thursday, 5:00 PM (GMT-5)

Mynd is forming trains all by himself.

Like we're gonna believe you, LOL.

We wait for the word of the Mod our God.

This was right before Firebird was lynched. He had just showed that he at least had some knowledge of the game because of his role and claimed body guard. I find this interesting.

There were also a few other things that Hoof said that I didn’t particularly like...

Meesh has hinted that she doesn’t like Des for whatever reason, and what is Forrest’s response?

Vote Meesh

That is a bogus case in my opinion.

Based on how he’s been attacking people who end up being townies all game, for now I vote Forrest

Aiel Heart, your casing on me is based on moves I made a while back. Why didn't you mention these things before, or are you just now trying to get something to stick?

It is the best interest of the town for Meesh to confirm that she used the floating finder power on Despothera last night.

I think Hoof's mason partner(s) should come forward.

In this 23 player game, 8 of the 10 we've lost are good guys (or town); and we know that there are no more than 6 mafia left or it would be game over.

My Despo vote was not random.

IE, it would be within your best interest to lynch him, assuming you're not scum yourself.

Meesh should be crystal clear on why she believes Despo is the one to lynch AND Blackhoof's mason team must come forward.

4) AmegaLenlo

6) Wombat

7) Heart

9) Piano-Claims Mason

10) Hoof--Claims Mason

12) PaleMeesh #2

13) Kae

14) Song

17) Des

18) GF

19) Chrissy

20) MCSForrest

21) Turin

Vote Count:

Smiley (12) - Song; Maw; Wombat; Sakaea; Meesh; Key; Tina; Pale Meesh 2.0; Razen; Des; Graendal; Eternal Phoenix

Blackhoof (2) - Smiley; Songstress

Eternal Phoenix(1) - Turin

Christine (1) - Player

Wombat (1) - Blackhoof

Not Voting: Amegakure Lenlo, Ishmael; Christine; MCS Mynd/Forrest; Aiel Heart; Ironeyes

With 23 alive, it takes 12 to lynch.

Deadline: Friday 5:00 PM (GMT-5)

Now, match the remaining players in the game with where they are in the final Day 1 vote count. If you were on Smiley's mafia team, what would you have done when his lynch began to get leggs? Casting aside those who were later replaced due to inactivity, where are the remaining mafia hiding?

I think it's telling how Mynd and GF jump all over me as soon as I vote despo. Strange, isn't it?

More in a few hours.

Meesh, consider that a solo-win cannot win if the mafia win first so they must help the town right now in order to win. Look at my breakdown more closely and think on what I am trying to tell you.

Now then, please be clear in telling us what makes you sure that lynching Despo is best?

Archived