DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Weekend Plans

Ryrin

Spent this past weekend at King's Round Table (also known as Red Tape. Our twice yearly kingdom 'planning meetings and officers' event to make sure everything's running smoothly). Will be spending this coming weekend working on our Provincial stuff to make sure it's ready for our local event in September (We are doing an Ode to the Field of the Cloth of Gold. Going to be fun!), and then spend Sat evening gaming with friends. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tomorrow is fighter practice! We have a ton of folks visiting and newbies! Then afterwards, there's a BBQ with scribal work!

Sunday should be a nice normal day. My summer break is down to it's last four days!!!

Sounds like lots of fun!!!

Today is for reading, relaxing, and maybe a movie on Netflex.  Tonight is closing night for my son's play "Fiddler on the Roof."

I had a very nice quiet weekend. Husband and son are in Seattle. Movie, out to breakfast, snuggling doggies, playing with birds, reading, meditation and yoga.

Weekend will involve an art show (my son is in. It's from the Art camp he attended this summer), the big "Meet the Wildcats" school activity in the little town I work in (community showing school spirit, games, food, band is there, cheer-leader dunking booth as fundraiser type stuff) , a scout activity for my son, and our local Province's Historian's Dinner and Bardic Guild meeting. 

Met my new students today (and saw my old/continuing students today). So much energy! 

On Friday, flying out to a city we are moving to next year in Utah. Tourism stuff on Friday afternoon (we are doing a real treasure hunt with a set of clues taking us to historical sites!), eating Chick Fil-A since we don't have it in Oregon and it is the BEST fast food, and then the rest of the weekend meeting with people-- the guy who recruited me to join him in Utah, an acquaintance my wife knows, and my very best friend from middle and high school!

AND... the two year old is staying with Grandma and Grandpa. So while we are at it, we are going to celebrate our 5th anniversary a week and a half early.

Archived