DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Weekend Plans

Ryrin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I technically have, too, but only for a few hours on the way from Slovenia to Finland and back, and this would have mostly consisted of hanging out at the airport or the general area of the train station. So... not really.

Norman Medieval Faire! Gonna hang out at the SCA Demo area, possibly do some overpriced-but-pretty medieval shopping. Taking the dog too. I think he'll enjoy the faire. 

Then Sunday I have tickets to Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. 

After the past two weeks, it's nice to have a weekend that will be happy!

I'm going to JordanCon this weekend and trying to pretend that Fool's War isn't happening while I'm gone. 

I'm taking my prettiest dress with my fake hair for the masquerade on Saturday and my steampunk Red Ajah for Friday night's party. 

I'm going to walk my legs off because that's what I do when I'm not in my track room. and I'm going to remember that I will have plenty of time to sleep when I die! It's overrated, anyway! hehehe

Today I am powering through the entire process of writing a research paper for my grad school class on Curriculum Issues. It's due Wednesday (because he wants to read them all 'before' we present them in a week and a half). This is the first chance I have had to actually seriously work on it outside of some rough outline/draft ideas I've scribbled down in notes the past couple of weeks. 

At least I have an idea of what I'm doing! (And I need to run over to the University this morning and be at the library when it opens to grab a book). 

Tomorrow, Easter at my parents'! They have the best yard for hiding Easter Eggs. My son loves it. :biggrin: 

I was supposed to be productive but instead I made a new friend (someone I've sort of known for a while thanks to the WoT fandom on Tumblr but never spoke much with before) and have spent most of the weekend talking with them about Asmodean.

...I regret nothing. :D

Archived