DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Professor Snape's Potion Class

Snape-Applause.gif

Shrinking Potion

Congratulations Daruya. You have created a Shrinking Potion. As agreed in Thread you must now sample your Potion and deal with it's effects until you can convince someone to decipher and post the antidote for you.

For the foreseeable future however you must wear the below siggy.

shrinkingpotion.gif

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Somebody help me! HEY, WATCH OUT! YOU ALMOST STEPPED ON ME YOU BIG . . . HELLO? HELLO? CAN ANYONE HEAR ME?

Oh, dear . . . not only am I very, very small but it seems my voice is, too.

*spots Sakaea across the room and runs over* Sakaea! I'm willing to try to cure you! Would you be willing to try to cure me?

*Almost treads on Dar*

Sorry First Selector - I didn't see you there :laugh:

I will send you the recipe to try and cure Kae, Kae will need to post in Thread if she wishes to help you - an NO CONFERRING lol

Snape-Applause.gif

Rhyming Potion

Congratulations Kate. You have created a Rhyming Potion. As agreed in Thread you must now sample your Potion and deal with it's effects until you can convince someone to decipher and post the antidote for you.

rhymingpotion.gif

** drinks the potion in haste, anxious to get rid of the fur**

**Glup! Glup!**

**The fur starts to fall all in clumps**

ahhhhhhh!!! Thank you sooo much Ayla!!:wub: Let me just clean up all this furry mess on the floor and i will try and do your antidote :happy: Professor, May i try to do the antidote for Ayla pls? Can i also try again or must i wait till after the antidote? :smile:

Oh my....Kate...how, absolutely lovely you look tonight in the shimmering moonlight. The wind moving through your hair, the fragrance upon your skin, the grace with which you move, ah gods I must make you mine!!

Please, in the name of all that's good and holy, someone save me!!

Daruya, the Lord has granted you with all a man could desire. Beauty, charm, grace (did I mention beauty?). A night alone with you could be all I would desire in life and to merely gaze upon your smile would render me senseless. Should you love another, I shall hate him for not being me and love him for making you happy. Fie! On a cruel world that delivers you not into my arms!

*Sobs*

*Signs* I need to help someone not be invisible. :biggrin:

Signs? Is that like maiden handtalk?

*tickles Thor and messes his hair*

Are you gonna try to make my antidote then?

Hmmm as tempting as it is to have Ishy following me around declaring his undying love and affection for me, I will grant your request Turin. I will send you the recipe shortly.

Thorkin, Welcome to the Class. I have sent you an Instruction PM. Your request to help Rhea has also been accepted.

Snape-Applause.gif

Monster Potion

Congratulations Nya. You have created a Monster Potion. As agreed in Thread you must now sample your Potion and deal with it's effects until you can convince someone to decipher and post the antidote for you.

monsterpotion.gif

Kukaso - Welcome to the Class. You will receive an instruction PM shortly.

From the back of the class there was the sound of hissing, fizzing and crackling. Ithi and Snape glanced over to where Turin was messing about with the Ingredients. What was he thinking. Snape quickly strode over to him, but it was too late. Turin completed the task he had set himself and tasted the potion.

What have you done Turin ?! You have created a Dragon Potion. As agreed in Thread you must now deal with it's effects until you can convince someone to decipher and post the antidote for you.

dragonpotion.gif

The other students attempted to get out of Turin's way as he began to grow.

2wrmf11.gif

Snape valiantly attempted to contain Turin as he transformed, but it was too late. He assumed the mighty form of a Dragon and all who saw him looked on in awe and fear.

Have fun :smile:

The dragonslayer is now a dragon. Lol

Although I'm not excited about coming too close to the dragon (I have already spent too much time with the Dragon) I feel like I must volunteer to help him. He helped me after all. Professor Snape, tell me what to do.

Daruya darts back into the room carrying a miniature megaphone, hoping that it would make her voice more audible. She climbs the draps and drops down onto the back of a sofa. Holding the megaphone up to her mouth, she yells

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME, PLEASE, BY BREWING AN ANTIDOTE FOR ME? IT'S REALLY SCARY BEING THIS SMALL BECAUSE PEOPLE JUST DON'T PAY ATTENTION AND ALMOST STEP ON ME!

*Picks Dar up and puts her in her pocket to keep her nice and safe*

Congratulations my tiny Blue Leader - you were successful in brewing Kae's antidote and she will shortly return to her normal size. Now if only someone would offer to help you too.

Congratulations to you as well Thorkin. You have successfully made Rhea's antidote and she is already becoming much more subtantial.

Congratulations again to Turin. Another cure notched up for you. Ishy is slowly coming to his senses, although he might feel a little sore for a while lol. Shame really - he was really sweet and affectionate lol.

Turin tasted his new potion, It burned like fire going down and he felt very strange. He began to grow and transform. He was becoming a Dragon. his Skin was becoming armored scales Black as midnight. Horns growing, spikes forming on his back and tail. Wings sprouting from his back. As he grew the room was becoming very small to him. Fortunately there was a wall with a window nearby. Turin the Black let forth a jet of flame, breaking the window and flew out the window tearing down much of the wall. Feeling the joy of flight He banks into a long continuous turn over the Tower and calls for all to hear...

All will fear my MIGHT and tremble before my POWER. Evildoers beware, your time is at an end.

Daruya watches Turin's transformation from the safety of Ithi's pocket.

Hmmmm . . . I might want to mention to Mother than it might be quite handy to keep a tame dragon . . . er, a dragon that fights for the Light around.

Archived