DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Professor Snape's Potion Class

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Snape-Applause.gif

Bad Luck Potion

Congratulations Torrie. You have created a Bad Luck Potion. As agreed in Thread you must now sample your Potion and deal with it's effects until you can convince someone to decipher and post the antidote for you.

For the foreseeable future however you must wear the below siggy.

badluckpotion.gif

Oh, I do hope that nice Novice, Niobe, is successful at brewing my antidote!

While she waits, Daruya busies herself with gathering lint in Ithi's pocket and forming it into a nice, soft bed.

Since she still owes me dinner,

And a Damo is always the winner,

I'll take a stab at making,

The antidote that's taking,

One wonderful Blue Sedai,

And turning her as small as a fly.

Pretty please, oh professor,

I know I am a bit lesser,

But I'll take my Damodred awesomeness,

And concoct a brew, nevertheless.

Kate - your request to help cure Dar has been accepted. I have sent you the recipe. Please provide your answer in the PM and not in the game thread.

Dinna - I think that everyone would benefit from Kate being cured :tongue: I will send you the recipe.

Snape-Applause.gif

House Elf Potion

Congratulations Niobe. You have created a House Elf Potion. As agreed in Thread you must now sample your Potion and deal with it's effects until you can convince someone to decipher and post the antidote for you.

houseelfpotion.gif

**Niobe drinks the potion and as she does, she shrinks a little, seems to stoop over**

Why... this is so peculiar.... must continue working on antidote .. Yes Niobe must.... or master will not be happy, no he will not....

**she starts to twist her clothing in her hand while going to the corner of the room, then sitting down on the floor, and starts writing in a little book she had in her pouch. When she notices someone getting up, she runs over to them**

Can Niobe be of any help kind Master? Please let Niobe help!

*Picks Dar up and puts her in her pocket to keep her nice and safe*

Congratulations my tiny Blue Leader - you were successful in brewing Kae's antidote and she will shortly return to her normal size. Now if only someone would offer to help you too.

Congratulations to you as well Thorkin. You have successfully made Rhea's antidote and she is already becoming much more subtantial.

Congratulations again to Turin. Another cure notched up for you. Ishy is slowly coming to his senses, although he might feel a little sore for a while lol. Shame really - he was really sweet and affectionate lol.

Thor cured you a while ago Rhea - I sent him a PM as well to remind him. You should probably have words eh?

Snape-Applause.gif

Bad Luck Potion

Congratulations Torrie. You have created a Bad Luck Potion. As agreed in Thread you must now sample your Potion and deal with it's effects until you can convince someone to decipher and post the antidote for you.

badluckpotion.gif

I think I am going to need help.

**Steps on a nail, falls head over feet down some steps, and lands on her backside with a bang**

Drinks the antidote from Thorkin and looks upon the mirror as her form becomes visible again. Relief overcomes her and she throws her arms around Thorkin for a hug.

Thank you!

Archived