DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Professor Snape's Potion Class

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to the Class Leelou. Please take a seat and you will get an instruction PM shortly.

Ishy - I think it was a bad day for the Tower when you drank that potion, I imagine that you won't be looking for someone to find the antidote anytime soon lol.

*flashes her deep sparkling eyes at him*

Of course you can have another go Ayla. Just send me another set.

Rhea ... Get off my book >.>

And ... Did I tell you that Turin successfully created the antidote for Despothera. I maight have done, I can't remember. Oh well no harm saying it no just in case lol. Probably best not to play poker for a few more hours tho Despothera eh?

Despothera, thank you so much for curing me! What a horrible affliction! It was like being a damane but without the leash!

Dare I try again? Surely Professor Snape has some nicer potions for us . . . for instance, Felix Felicis! Oh, but that would be a wonderful potion to brew (though I've heard it's devilishly complicated).

Congratulations Banshee. You have eventually created a Love Potion. As agreed in Thread you must now sample your Potion and deal with it's effects until you can convince someone to decipher and post the antidote for you.

For the foreseeable future however you wear the below siggy.

lovepotion.gif

Feel free to try if you dare Dar ;-)

Glutton for punishment eh?

Snape-Applause.gif

Invisibility Potion

Congratulations Ayla. You have created an Invisibility Potion. As agreed in Thread you must now sample your Potion and deal with it's effects until you can convince someone to decipher and post the antidote for you.

For the foreseeable future however you must wear the below siggy.

invisibilitypotion.gif

Snape-Applause.gif

Frog Potion

Congratulations Leelou. You have created a Frog Potion. As agreed in Thread you must now sample your Potion and deal with it's effects until you can convince someone to decipher and post the antidote for you.

frogpotion.gif

Snape-Applause.gif

Monster Potion

Congratulations Niobe. You have created a Monster Potion. As agreed in Thread you must now sample your Potion and deal with it's effects until you can convince someone to decipher and post the antidote for you.

monsterpotion.gif

** as big red tuffs of fur start growing everywhere on my body, i start to grumble. I run over and grab the book from Rhea and give it ruffly to Ithi, hardly waiting for her to grab it before i let it go**

AHHH what is this!!! This fur is so itchy!!

** I start to rub my back against the wall trying to scratch an area i can't reach**

OUCH!!!!!

**grumble grumble**

oh we are going to be that way, heh ?!

**starts running around trying to catch something but keep coming up with empty hands. Each time it happens, i look at my hands not understanding why im not catching someone but im shure someone is there... I then notice a cloak hanging on the wall so grab it and throw it at the area i think Rhea is in. I repeat the process when i come up with nothing**

**grumble grumble**

when i catch you Rhea i will wrap u up in that cloak and tie it off!

**grumble ** scratch ** grumble**

Tina ribbit! *pounce ribbit*

My sister is a frog! :ohmy: Let me know how I can save her!

Tina,

It would be my pleasure. I even thought up a way for non members to play. Did you see how brave I have been signing up for your One Power Tourney?

Anyways I digress - you will receive an instruction PM shortly. Welcome to the class.

It´s great that you have signed up. Bring some of your WT friends. :myrddraal:

*almost treads on Dinna*

ooops sorry ;-)

Snape-Applause.gif

House Elf Potion

Congratulations Erica. You have created a House Elf Potion. As agreed in Thread you must now sample your Potion and deal with it's effects until you can convince someone to decipher and post the antidote for you.

houseelfpotion.gif

Archived